You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Georgina Hape, man hating liar and hypcriteGeorgina Hape, man hating liar and hypcrite
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 10/11/2013 12:06 AM

Georgina Hape, man hating liar and hypcrite

This is her facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/georgina.hape

This is what a man hater looks like.

Georgina Hape

New Post
 10/11/2013 12:06 AM

This is what she said.

Georgina Hape Peter Nolan you are a FAG in my opinion! No wonder why you were "HATED on by the VAST MAJORITY of people in Australia" because YOU yourself are a HATER...LIKE attracts LIKE...HATERS are gonna HATE HATERS!!!...I am assuming that you are GUTTED that your Ex took your kids & home from you, I understand, I have seen how it can destroy a man who loves his child so & that it is a very fucking low & selfish thing for a woman to do...I totally agree with that however, your HATE towards women (again an assumption) will only breed MORE HATE...

New Post
 10/11/2013 12:28 AM

And this was my reply.

Georgina Hape "Peter Nolan you are a FAG in my opinion! No wonder why you were "HATED on by the VAST MAJORITY of people in Australia" because YOU yourself are a HATER...LIKE attracts LIKE...HATERS are gonna HATE HATERS!!!...I am assuming that you are GUTTED that your Ex took your kids & home from you, I understand, I have seen how it can destroy a man who loves his child so & that it is a very fucking low & selfish thing for a woman to do...I totally agree with that however, your HATE towards women (again an assumption) will only breed MORE HATE..."

Georgina Hape. I love how you women always go for lies, shaming language, hatred, and then some more lies. These are great conversations for other men to see. Most men can not see the pathological hatred of the women around them because this is "the new normal" in Australia. Pathological hatred of MEN is now standard in Australia.

Guess what? Where I live in Germany? Women are NOT pathological HATERS of men. Women here actually quite like men and they are quite happy to show men the respect they have earned. Unlike women like YOU who do not show men the respect they have EARNED while demanding respect for yourself based on your sex which is the very definition of sexism.

@Gents.
So lets deal with the lies of this woman. Notice how she goes directly to lies. This is standard for Austalian women...Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie.

And then lie some more.

"you are a FAG in my opinion!" 

So what? Given that I am NOT gay who cares if she holds the FALSE opinion I am gay? And by the way? Notice how homo-phobic such a statement is. Apparently it is a derogatory term to call a man GAY. I wonder what LESBIANS have to say about women who are homophic like Georgina. 

"because YOU yourself are a HATER"

Another lie. A man who is a "hater" does not spend AUD500,000 as well as put in 4,000 hours effort to secure the future for the children of his land and to save the lives of many thousands of his fellow men a year...which is what I have done. A "hater" is someone like Georgina who ATTACKS a man who has done that because it shows just how pathetic she is.

"I am assuming that you are GUTTED that your Ex took your kids & home from you"

So let me deal with this sort of crap in some detail because most men here do not know me.

Again this is another FALSE assumption meant to try and denigrate me and put me on the back foot. Women are always trying on this "you must be gutted", "you deserved it", "you are a loser". All you men here have heard these sorts of things being said to good men in divorce by hate filled shrews like Georgina.

After 14 years of the CRAP that Jennifer felt she wanted to throw at me I was DELIGHTED to be divorced. OVERJOYED to be divorced. I made sure that in my divorce there could be NO QUESTION that who was at fault was Jennifer and that ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE FAULT RESTED ON HER SHOULDERS. 

Indeed. SHE EVEN SAID SO. Right here, in this letter.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Forums/tabid/752/forumid/84/threadid/816/scope/posts/Default.aspx

But even a letter in HER OWN HAND is not sufficient "evidence" for man-haters to accept that JENNIFER WAS 100% AT FAULT. Nope. PROOF POSITIVE is rejected so as to FURTHER HATE ON THE MAN. That is the level of MAN-HATRED in Australia today. 

A CONFESSION by a woman that SHE WAS THE ONE RUINING THE MARRIAGE IS NOT YET ENOUGH TO EXHONERATE THE MAN FROM BLAME. How about that? Not even the wifes WRITTEN CONFESSION will exhonerate the man from FALSE BLAME. And THAT is what I am telling young men in Australia by the way. 

Because Jennifer was stealing money from the family and lying to me and refused to stop stealing and refused to stop lying when the issue was address she HAD to be divorced. And by they way? She BEGGED me to take her back and I said "NO". I also offered her the chance to train under my guidance to recoup some of her skills. 

However, when she committed PERJURY and ATTACKED ME that put the divorce on to a hostile footing. I have no idea why she did that...rank stupidity I presume. Because she knew me since I was 12 years of age and she knew I would NOT TOLERATE THAT CRIME....EVER.

She was warned that if she did not admit this CRIME and put the divorce back on to a peaceful footing I would prosecute that war to its logical and ONLY possible conclusion. 

That I would make every effort to TOTALLY DESTROY HER until such time as she admitted TOTAL LIABILITY and BEGGED for UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER. Because THAT is how wars are prosecuted. Once a war of aggression is started and not stopped then a WAR OF RETURN is waged TO THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE AGGRESSOR UNTIL UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER.....PERIOD.

As for my former children? I took the initiative and I DISOWNED THEM. Indeed? I have said, in public, in my own name, for all to see, that my former daughters Josephine and Kristen are such disgusting and disgraceful human beings that this world would be a better place without them in it. I have said that if their lives were threatened and a word from me could save them I WOULD NOT SAVE THEIR LIVES because they have shown NO INDICATION that they are of any inherent value in this world WHAT-SO-EVER.

My former sons are not quite so bad. They have some redeeming character traits. But they are both cowards of the highest order. I want nothing to do with them. They can see how they get along in life without a father.

Indeed? ALL FOUR of my former children are going to be PROSECUTED for the crime of aiding and abetting a known criminal. Their mother. I am going to ensure that they are financially destroyed until the age of 44 which is exactly what they openly condoned happened to me. And if they do not accept this result I have publicly said, in my own name, and I will say it again here, they WILL be killed....NOT by me.

As their former father it is my OBLIGATION to my former society that my former children LEARN THE LESSON that they do not aid and abet criminals....even when that criminal is their mother. If more fathers would do what I have done and will do? Women would NOT be given a complete pass to commit crimes against men and children with impunity AS THEY HAVE TODAY IN AUSTRALIA.

So no. Why would I be "gutted" at getting rid of the albatros of "wife and children"? You delude yourself.

Now. It was a VERY hard experience to dis-own my former children because I loved them very much. But that I loved them very much does not make them any less disgusting and repulsive to me for their disgraceful behaviour. Behaviour they know full well was disgracefull because I RAISED THEM TO KNOW BETTER.

Further? I was DELIGHTED to disown my former father who is a disgusting coward. I am even changing my name away from his name because I do not wish to carry his name forward in as much as is possible. I refused to attend my mothers funeral and I will not be attending my fathers funeral either.

I am an honest man of honour and integrity. And my honour and my integrity is paramount. So I will NOT TOLERATE CRIMES by those whom I associate with. And if those I associate with INSIST on committing crimes when they have been brought to their attention then I will end that association. Whether that be my father, my brothers, my former children, my best man, my best mate, my cousins, my aunts, my uncles? WHO-EVER.

WHO-SO-EVER condones and supports Jennifer commission her crimes IS MY ENEMY and I will treat those people as such. 

The very fact that in Austalia 99.9+% of women and 99.7+% of men will OPENLY SUPPORT THE MOST DISGUSTING CRIMINAL, PROSTITUTE, CHILD ABUSING WOMAN OVER THE VERY BEST OF MEN LIKE ME is a comment on THOSE PEOPLE. Not a comment on ME.

Now...@Georgina. 

I think I have made myself clear.

I will prosecute Jennifer and her criminal family TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH to gain my path to justice. And I will have jury trials and a community supported path to justice that are OPEN and PUBLIC and TRANSPARENT so that EVERYONE who wants to review the situation can.

And if I do not get this community supported path to justice? I have at NO TIME waived my right to dispense summary justice to those who stole from me and aided and abetted those who stole from me. I have said, in public, in my own name, that those who have committed crimes against me WILL be killed if my community does not support my path to justice via jury trials. Again...NOT BY ME. 

So my former community has a very clear choice. You WILL support jury trials by those who committed crimes against me OR you WILL allow them to be killed WITH COMPLETE IMPUNITY. That is YOUR choice as the community in which these crimes occurred.

I have made it clear I will commit NO CRIME during this process. I do not need to.

Now...my former community in Australia has made it VERY CLEAR that they are MAN-HATERS in the VAST MAJORITY because when I asked them to bring forth 12 men to have a jury trial for Jennifer and let those 12 men make the decisions as to how I will be compensated for Jennifers ADMITTED CRIMES? My community refused to bring forth said 12 men.

I asked patiently and politely for FIVE YEARS.

Now I am no longer prepared to ask politely. I am DEMANDING that I, AND ALL MEN, in Australia have the protection of the law when asked for by way of jury trial and I am going to GET MY WAY....PERIOD. MBA Law Services WILL extend the protection of the law to any man in Australia who asks for it and pays for it. PERIOD.

And if any woman OR MAN does not like the idea that women will be held EQUAL BEFORE THE LAW in Australia? Let him speak up in his/her own name in the public so that we can DESTROY THEIR LIVES SOCIALLY for being SEXIST, DISCRIMINATORY, MAN-HATING BIGOTS.

Because that is what people are who do not take the position that women are to be treated as EQUAL BEFORE THE LAW and are to no longer have the "right" to commit crimes with impunity.

Now. I think I have made myself very clear. Many people say "well I want to hear Jennifers side of the story". Fine. Go ahead. Here are the contact details for anyone who is interested.
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/3/threadid/3150/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Now Georgina. 

I have posted you to CAF as the man hating, liar and hypocrite you chose to be in public. Other women might think twice about what they say in public where I can see what it is you are saying.

You are female. You live in Australia. Therefore you are subject to our WAR OF RETURN as we see fit. Are you happy you decided to HATE ON ME?

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/3/threadid/7908/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Georgina Hape, man hating liar and hypcriteGeorgina Hape, man hating liar and hypcrite