You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Lisa ROBERTS Leading Senior Constable Albury Police StationLisa ROBERTS Leading Senior Constable Albury Police Station
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 1/25/2013 5:27 AM

So I got an email from my friend Michael asking my advice on a matter of an email sent to him by a police officer.

I thought I would write to the officer in question and inform her of the crimes that we are working to remedy.

Lisa ROBERTS

Leading Senior Constable

Albury Police Station

02 60239299  

New Post
 1/25/2013 5:29 AM

Modified By host  on 1/24/2013 11:30:17 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 24 January 2013 20:29
To: 'robe2lis@police.nsw.gov.au'
Cc: 'Michael Borusiewicz'; 'Paul.LeLarge@familycourt.gov.au'
Subject: Noticing Lisa Roberts of Crimes in her role as Leading Senior Constable in the NSW Police force.

Hi Lisa,

I have two questions for you.

1. Did you take an oath to become a police officer? If so please put it in writing so I know your oath.

2. Are you acting under that oath when you are acting as a police officer?

Now. I will Lawfully Notice you that the NSW Police is a criminal cartel and I have denounced it widely.

You are hereby served this detail notice. I would recommend you reply to me that you have been properly served this notice.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

As you can see this notice has been viewed more than 5,000 times now. Further, on that link you can see that I have pasted the notice to the NSW Police Facebook many times over. The NSW Police have removed the posting of this Notice to their facebook in order to hide their crimes. This is, in and of itself, also a crime. It is the suppression of evidence of a crime.

I also made a video where I read the Lawful Notice into the video so as to read it into the record.

You are also hereby informed that the entire federal government system in Australia is a criminal cartel and ALL members of the federal and NSW parliaments are criminals.

You are also hereby informed that Bill Toal, of 23 Fernleigh Road, Wagga Wagga, 02 69 25 40 41 has had the serious accusation of molesting his then young daughter raised against him by said daughter. This accusation has been put in writing and sent to the Wagga Wagga Police and the Daily Advertisers editor.  Here is the link to the notice served on the Wagga Wagga police.

The Wagga Wagga Police are refusing to investigate and interview the daughter who made the allegation or the daughter who repeated the allegation to me, my then wife Jennifer.

Why do you think it might be that your colleagues in Wagga are refusing to investigate an allegation of child sexual abuse?

Further? You are hereby informed that ASIO are running a slander web site about me and that is your tax dollars at work. Here is that slander site.

http://peternolanstalker.blogspot.de/

The person who is responsible for this slander site is one Michael Toal, the son of Bill Toal and the brother of my ex wife.  Michael Toal is an ASIO asset and has been accused of war crimes in Afghanistan. He stands accused of aiding and abetting the murder of innocent men, women and children.
These are his details: 
"My mobile number is 0412 327 054 and my home number is 02 9499 5645."
mick@micktoalbureau.com
www.micktoalbureau.com

Further? You are hereby informed that ASIO is unlawfully tracking and in many cases unlawfully gang stalking in excess of 10,000 Targeted Individuals. We have evidence of this on our web site. You can review that evidence here.

You are hereby informed that this video was taken inside the Australian Federal Magistrates Court on 26th of November 2009. In this video you can see the man calling himself David Dunkley commit the crime of impersonating a magistrate. This video was served on to Kevin Rudd and Robert McClelland in December 2009.  You might have to watch it using a proxy service because ASIO might be blocking this video in to Australia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL7KT4...

As you can see in the video two Federal Police Officers were present when David Dunkley committed this crime yet they failed to arrest David. Paul LeLarge of the Australian Federal Magistrates Court in Parammatta can tell you the names of these two gentlemen. His email is as follows and he is copied on this email. Paul.LeLarge@familycourt.gov.au

You are hereby informed that one Justin Dowd collaborated with David Dunkley to sell and steal the proceeds of my house and handed over the majority of said proceeds to my ex wife, that being 95% of proceeds, which is also a clear crime. You can read about Justin Dowd here.

You are also hereby informed that one Chris Roubis is slandering me very publicly and the NSW Police have refused to deal with this issue. You can read about this slander on this link. Of most concern to you is that Chris Roubis runs a fake police like site and is actually bringing the reputation of the NSW Police into more disrepute, as if that might even be possible. He fakes police reports and uses police like regalia on his site. You can review this evidence here.

Now. Lisa. Should you fail to tell me your oath or honour your oath you will be put through the due process of law in the new “Peoples Court of Australia”.

Your crime will very likely be something like dereliction of duty and perjury for breaking your oath.

You are being put on your oath and you are being instructed to ensure that each of these crimes are investigated. If your commanding officer wishes to talk to me he is welcome to email me or I can call him at a time of his choosing.

This whole story of the criminality of the NSW Police and the guvment system is just about to break wide open. You are now required to choose your side. You can choose the side of the people of Australia or you can choose to side with the criminals of the NSW Police.

What you can no longer do is hide. I have your name and your email address thanks to the letter you wrote to my friend Michael.

Now. I imagine you have more important work to do than to bother my friend Michael on the insignificant issue you have raised with him.

As a former tax payer in Australia I insist that the tax payer dollars you are accepting as you salary are spent stopping LARGE CRIMES and not wasted on such trical matters as you have raised with Michael.

I am sure you will agree that the crimes I have put the evidence of in front of you are massive crimes which need to be remedied.

I have started a thread on CAF for you. Your name will be found by google and people who search your name will soon find this thread. CAF is very popular now and search results come up quite high on Google. All correspondence you send to me will be posted to the site so I suggest you keep that in mind. Here is your entry in CAF.

Best Regards

Peter Nolan
Founder
Instant Business Intelligence
peter.nolan@instantbi.com

Information Downloads
Video Channel
Education Channel
LinkedIn

-----Original Message-----
From: lukesarmy@gmail.com [mailto:lukesarmy@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Michael Borusiewicz
Sent: 24 January 2013 11:18
To: Karina vODDEN
Subject: Fwd: contact

Any ideas about how this should be handled? Any advice would be much appreciated,
thankyou,

Michael.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 24 January 2013 09:45
Subject: contact
To: michael@lukesarmy.com

Hi Michael,

I am currently investigating a matter reported to me at the Albury Police Station. The matter involves several blogs posted on your website. One of the rants was posted back in September 2012 with several photo's attached. I understand a request was made to have these photos removed, however an email forwarded by you indicating which post was being referred too.

Since the corrospondence has taken place between you and Helen WARR, the person requesting the photos be removed, a further post has been added by a person referring to themselves as Callum's mum. I know this person to be Karina VODDEN.

I would appreciate it if you could advise me whether or not you have have had any contact with VODDEN in relation to having the photos removed as it can only be assumed she was the person, who orginally posted them back in September, 2012.

Regards,

Lisa ROBERTS

Leading Senior Constable

Albury Police Station

02 60239299  

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The information contained in this email is intended for the named recipient(s)
only. It may contain private, confidential, copyright or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this
email by mistake, please reply to the author and delete this email immediately.
You must not copy, print, forward or distribute this email, nor place reliance
on its contents. This email and any attachment have been virus scanned. However,
you are requested to conduct a virus scan as well. No liability is accepted
for any loss or damage resulting from a computer virus, or resulting from a delay
or defect in transmission of this email or any attached file. This email does not
constitute a representation by the NSW Police Force unless the author is legally
entitled to do so.

--
Life's misfortunes fall disproportionately  upon the young

Luke's Army Website
Luke's Army on Facebook
Luke's Army Youtube Channel

New Post
 2/15/2013 12:07 PM

I've decided NOT to co-operate with any Peace/Police Officer under any circumstances since men are no longer protected by the law. If they phone me, I'll hang up and I may make "oink" sounds if I'm in a bad mood.

If they pull me over when I'm driving or come come to me in person, I'll write that I'm on a "vow of silence" and not answer anything.  Also, I may slam on my brakes and say "a cat ran out" if I'm in a bad mood that day. 

I'll definitely be calling into their phone lines and send them on wild goose chases too!
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Lisa ROBERTS Leading Senior Constable Albury Police StationLisa ROBERTS Leading Senior Constable Albury Police Station