You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Chris Roubis Criminal SlandererChris Roubis Criminal Slanderer
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/27/2012 1:24 AM

So there seems to be this guy called Chris Roubis who is a mentally unstable criminal slanderer.

Chris Roubis has been spreading lies about me for some considerable period of time.

Tim Anderson gathered up the information Chris published about him. And I thought I would capture a little such information as well.

See posts below.
New Post
 5/27/2012 1:25 AM

This site is a slander and mis-information site run by Chris Roubis. This has been proven by Tim Anderson.

http://www.nswpolicecrime.com/viewtop...

by Peter Nolan on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:03 pm

But no matter the subject of the post, Mr Nolan always blunders in and hijacks the topic with his demented Hatred for Woman ....again ... and again ... and again ....

However, we're happy to report that most of the readership are not automatons - Loopy Pete is copping plenty of flak and we think it would be a safe bet that he will soon be banished from The Spearhead ... as he has been from every other forum he has imposed himself upon - at least those he has not had shut down to due intervention by the Australian Federal Police!

Anyway, here's an inciteful summation of Peter Nolan's gibberish, which Peter has chosen not to respond to, which proves he is right, doesn't it, Mr Nolan?:

Love-the-Desert May 30, 2011 at 10:33 
To Peter Nolan,

Your insane ramblings have ruined this place.
Why do people respond to your posts? Morons. This place would be SO much better if everybody just gave him thumbs down and hid his posts. They are fucking worthless gibberish. I always just scroll right past them.
Please, Peter, shut the hell up about common law garbage, we heard you the first fucking time. Enough already. Branch out, talking about something else. NOBODY GIVES A CRAP!.
I’ve been lurking here for a while, and I’ve watched how every thread he enters degenerates into some bullshit crap about “Common Law”, and he insults us for not “educating” ourselves about his common law shit that he pulls out of his delusion fat ass.
Here in America, you fuckwit PAN, your common law shit doesn’t even apply (I seriously doubt it applies in your home country), but that’s beside the point. You’re just completely insane, delusional, psychotic, stupid, and dumb.
The guy sounds like Jared Lee Loughner before he went crazy and shot a dozen people in Arizona.
PAN, I know that your a crazy fucking idiot, and you will refuse to educate yourself on this matter (being the slave you are to your defective brain), but you really should seek professional help. Just let go of the anger for heaven’s sake.
Hot debate. What do you think? 166 5

Love-the-Desert May 30, 2011 at 10:3
I was hoping to come here and read a nice post about “Finding Work in the Context of the Woman’s Nation”, but once again it god derailed by PAN and a few people who’d rather talk about David Icke, NWO, the illuminati, and whatever else “Common Law” garbage that Peter has no fucking clue about.

It’s sad how much he and a few others have totally fucking ruined this place.

Like or Dislike: 64 3

Love-the-Desert May 30, 2011 at 10:41 

Oh yeah, one more thing…

Peter, you come across as a self-promoting, pathological liar…
I mean, what haven’t you done? I guess you haven’t singlehandedly saved the queen from the Joker, but you’ve done everything else and you probably got the credentials to prove it. Of course, it’s all in your head, but…
Like or Dislike: 61 3

Posted by Illuminati Ingrid at 1:52 AM Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Google Buzz
3 comments: 
Anonymous said... 
At least one of the guys that writes for The Spearhead thinks that Nolan is a real problem and should be banned from The Spearhead. That's pretty damning.

WF Price, the head of The Spearhead says that they haven't banned Nolan because The Spearhead's lawyer says that the only way to prove that The Spearhead doesn't endorse Nolan's insanity is by not moderating his comments or banning him. If I was Mr. Price I would get a second opinion because this sounds absurd. 

June 2, 2011 3:19 AM 
illuminati ingrid said... 
Yes, we are bemused at Mr Price's "logic" ... maybe he's getting free legal advice from Mr Nolan ... 

where he continues to spam his nasty views towards women.

Now I find Peter Nolan has decided to post defamatory stories about me on his forums here:
[url]
http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabid/ ... fault.aspx [/url]

July 13, 2011 11:33 AM 

Post a Comment

http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot....
Peter Nolan

New Post
 1/27/2013 12:37 PM

And here is another slandering post from Chris Roubis. I shall enjoy collecting my slander money off chris.

New Post
 1/27/2013 12:38 PM

And another one from chris roubis...

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Chris Roubis Criminal SlandererChris Roubis Criminal Slanderer