You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Mark Flowers exposes the lies of "Illuminati Ingrid"Mark Flowers exposes the lies of "Illuminati Ingrid"
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/7/2011 2:41 AM

So. Our friend Illuminati Ingrid, and alter egos of 'Tim Potter' or 'Legs Haggler' like to wander over the web committing the crime of slander, eh? 

Well this doesn't bother me too much because my reputation is impeccable with those who know me. And I focussed on the re-introduction of the rule of law and my cases.

Mark Flowers has a bit more time available to him. So he's taking it up with the criminal scumbag known as Police Commissioner Scipione. He's pointing out that judges and police have labelled him as 'crazy' for talking about the Gang Stalking Process and the persecution he has been subject to.

Yet? The stupid woman, Ingrid, has just handed Mark evidence  that this is the case because she has been DUMB ENOUGH to allege Mark is a paedophile on the hate site I am subject of.

All I can say about Iluminati Ingrid is this. THANK GOD FOR AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!

If we didn't have someone so stupid as Ingrid on the other side we would have had a MUCH harder time.

I claim "women are as dumb as rocks". And Illuminati Ingrid gives me all the evidence I need of that. 

What.....a.......stupid.....bitch.......she..........is.

I reckon her life is in danger from her colleagues she has become such an embarrassment to them! LOL!! 

Here are Marks faxes over to criminal scumbag known as Police Commissioner Scipione.
 Fax receipt NSW police Commissoner Scipione.zip
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Mark Flowers exposes the lies of "Illuminati Ingrid"Mark Flowers exposes the lies of "Illuminati Ingrid"