You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Problem resolvedProblem resolved
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/26/2011 6:01 PM

Modified By anonymous  on 5/16/2012 6:46:34 AM
Problem resolved
New Post
 12/27/2011 1:19 AM

Hi ALP,
I have moved the thread across to here as we will prosecute Chris Roubis at the appropriate time.

Thanks for the link. If you have any other information on Chris Roubis please feel free to put it here.

Best Regards

Your Brother Peter 

New Post
 1/6/2012 12:08 AM

Modified By host  on 1/5/2012 6:12:13 AM
I little more psycho babble from Chris Roubis.

> From: "Chris Roubis"
> Date: 5 January 2012 9:02:34 PM AEDT
> To: "'Tim'" 
> Subject: RE: Tim Anderson

> Bad luck pal, I tried to reason with you, but unfortunately you are the
> psycho that others on facebook claim that you are..
> I am Chris Roubis. I do not have any other aliases.. I am man enough to use
> my real name. Do not link me with aliases you seem to think i use.
> You two psychos have made many many enemies with your death threats and
> abuse worldwide, you still think those aliases are all by 1 person???? You
> must be very stupid.

> Please bring on your lawyers.. the courts will show you and your leader's
> criminal acts. I have everything documented too, from emails, to even the
> voicemail on my answering machine.

> You have no case.. but I dare you to try anyway.

> I wish you all the best

New Post
 1/6/2012 12:11 AM

And some more drivel from Chris Roubis. The amount of lies these people tell is staggering. I wonder where his father was when he was little. Seems his father never taught him that lying is not ok.

Subject:            Tim Anderson
            Date:    5 January 2012 8:19:34 PM AEDT
            To:        Tim

Hello
You used Peter Nolan to post defamatory stuff about me, now you two are getting your own medicine back.

All you have to do is delete them, and I will do the same. Unfortunately cannot say the same for Peter psycho Nolan.

He started this little game all on his own going to political facebook groups and spreading his hatred towards woman very violently with email threats to women also. He has also been making Mangina posts about men on facebook that did not agree to his violence towards women and children.

Tim you are just digging your own hole hanging around this sociopath. The more men he tries to recruit for his cause, the more people find out what a psycho he is eventually. You are either drawn to his delusions, either because you are gay, or you are also a mental case and need help.

But for all the enemies Peter Nolan tries to defame on his websites, there are 100 more enemies that Nolan makes.

What's the saying... give him enough rope, and he will hang himself. This is what is happening to him right now. It is only going to get worse for him.

As his mental issues cannot let go about his ex wife, he is even making political enemies in high places. All those women he picks on and makes threats to worldwide, don't you think some of them may be married to or have contact to someone in high up places?

He has ruined his cause by the way he has acted towards others, and shown his true nasty self. You can stay by his side and burn with him.

I am trying to talk sense to you, as I feel you have some somewhere in that head of yours, and I like your website.
New Post
 1/6/2012 1:38 AM

So here are some more lies by Chris Roubis. He was asked specifically

"Are you willing to put your words under OATH and penalty of perjury and full commercial liability?"

The answer to this is not "yes" and so the presumption is that the answer is "no". 

Never ceases to amaze me how stupid these people are.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 05 January 2012 15:26
To: peter@peternolan.com; xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: An email from Chris the bastard Roubis below

Peter you can bullshit all you want, but the fact is, everyone you have sent death threats to and those who you have defamed because they didn’t believe in violence towards women and children, all have everything documented, including copies sent to authorities of certain countries : )

If you are man enough to face any court system, these documents will be available and will land you in prison.... including your other criminal disciples in Australia that you have recruited to do your bidding.

Threat me as many times as you like.. there will only be one outcome to this my friend... you can fight, lie and threaten anyone you like, but you have already dug your own hole... the real LAW is on our side : )

Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012 1:04 AM
To: chris@chrisroubis.com
Cc: dogstar27@optushome.com.au
Subject: FW: An email from Chris the bastard Roubis below

Chris,

You were warned on the APA facebook page that my calling is copyrighted world wide and that the fee for using my copyrighted calling was 1,000 ounces of gold per time. You then went ahead and used my calling having been told about this. You have continued to use my calling.

You have continued to slander me. You have continued to slander Tim.

Now we know who you really are you will face trial in our new courts when we have them running.

If you believe you have been slandered then feel free to bring a case to the court when we have it running.

Tim Anderson believes you are linked with the Illuminati Ingrid email accounts. He has solid evidence for that. He might be right he might be wrong.

I believe you are not. Ingrid was around a long time before you. Should it prove to be the case that you are not linked to the Illuminati Ingrid account I am sure Tim will apologise for what would be an honest mistake.

Should you prove out to be Ingrid then he will be vindicated and I will have been wrong in giving you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

However, there is no doubt who the criminal is in this case. You have criminally slandered me. You have used my copyrighter material having been clearly told it is copyrighted.

We do not use lawyers in our new system of law. The Law Society is a criminal organization claiming to have a monopoly on the practice of law. They don’t. Any sovereign can PERFORM LAW.

We will get back to you when the time is appropriate. Enjoy your last days of having some money to live on because you are going to poor real soon now.

As far as you allegation I am defaming people? You are welcome to bring forward an affidavit of accusation and serve it on this email address. It is required to be signed under penalty of perjury and full commercial liability. If I am found not guilty by a jury of my peers then the person bringing forward the accusation must compensate me for all my time spent defending the false allegation.

My rate is EUR100/hour.

So go ahead and issue the affidavit under penalty of perjury.

Lets see just how much of a man you are. Are you willing to put your words under OATH and penalty of perjury and full commercial liability?

Peter

New Post
 1/6/2012 8:25 PM

And here are some more lies by Chris Roubis. Defamation is defined in Legislation and I do not consent to any legislation of the commonwealth of Australia so trying to accuse me of defamation is lawfully frivolous. If he wishes to make the accusation of slander which is an accusation under law he has been told he is welcome to do so on an affidavit under penalty of perjury and full commercial liability. He has failed to deliver such an affidavit and so no accusation of slander has taken place.

Basically Chris Roubis is a liar, a criminal, and looking rather mentally unstable. We will get to him in the fullness of time.

https://sconey.wordpress.com/2012/01/...

Peter Andrew Nolan has also posted defamatory stories about me in his websites because I do not agree on women bashing.

Now Tim Anderson from HereticPress.com ( Peter Nolan’s disciple) is sending me death threats

New Post
 1/27/2012 9:13 PM

Modified By anonymous  on 5/16/2012 6:45:26 AM
Problem resolved
 ChrisRoubis.jpg
New Post
 2/2/2012 6:58 AM

Tim has put up a great page over here. Tim, if you want to replicate the page here for searching please go ahead. From my browser I can not copy the page. I assume you have switched off copy in the publishing of the page.

http://www.hereticpress.com/Roubis.html

New Post
 3/6/2012 11:30 PM

Modified By anonymous  on 5/16/2012 6:46:02 AM
Problem resolved
New Post
 3/7/2012 4:13 AM

Hi Tim,
thanks for the great work it is very much appreciated. I think that its most likely that ASIO are just paying Roubis to be a stooge like it looks like Chris Merrett is being paid or at least having his ego stroked by ASIO. I have emails exchanged between the ingrid address and chris merrett.

As I mentioned I do not think Roubis is Ingrid. Ingrid has been around a lot longer and has been tied to ASIO via the psyop address.

None of the ASIO folks have come out of their holes and made themselves known like the cowards they are. So roubis is not ASIO as he would not have revealed himself. These guys are so dumb to deal with ASIO. Do they not know that the first ones against the wall are always the ones who helped the "internal security" aparatus?

This is because if you help establish a criminal guvment or assist a criminal guvment as a stooge, and roubis and merrett are low level stooges, then the stooge learns to much and has to be dealt with sooner or later. These guys are dumber than rocks. This is the exact reason I immediately turned down the offer to work for the Illuminati when it was made. I knew it would be a death sentence. They would kill me when I was no longer useful. That is how they operate.

Seems Roubis and Merrett are totally oblivious of the level of risk to their own lives they have created. Well? Could not happen to nicer guys, eh? 
New Post
 3/14/2012 9:48 PM

And here is some more slander from our good friend Chris Roubis.

My is he in for a hard time when we get around to him.

http://whirlpoolforums.blogspot.in/
New Post
 3/14/2012 10:01 PM

ABOUT ME

My Photo
Now Chris helps alot of people through his volunteer work and services to animal organisations and the youth , including using his gifts to learn how to help others. Chris's main guide is Zeffa (middle eastern). His Healing guide is White Eagle (native American indian). His Gate keeper Young Blood (native American Indian) And there are also another 40 or more other guides, Angels and family, that come and go from time to time,including the beautiful Fairy named Lily.
New Post
 3/14/2012 10:03 PM

And here is some more slander from Chris that he will stand trial for.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Problem resolvedProblem resolved