You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneral Forums Parent ForumGeneral Forums Parent ForumBest Ever Artic...Best Ever Artic...Divorce and Separation Harm ReductionDivorce and Separation Harm Reduction
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/13/2012 10:45 AM

More articles should be written like this.

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/10/...

New Post
 11/13/2012 6:03 PM

It's a pretty moderate article, and almost tries to justify men being removed from their houses and having their kids taken from them.

At the same time, his ideas which might soften the blow of divorce, I do not support them. The way I see it, the more EXTREME that women get in divorce, the more it will wake up other men. The more extreme in their hatred that women get towards men, the more it is going to wake men up and cause men to NEVER get married.

So at this point, western men are such pathetic idiots that they NEED to suffer more before they are willing to accept the truth.

So rather than suggest that women and divorce should be made less extreme for men, I say the opposite. Make it so fucking extreme for men, that most men would refuse to ever get married. Men obviously need to get their ass kicked in divorce, or see OTHER MEN get THEIR asses kicked in divorce, before the majority of western men will ever wake up and stop being a bunch of pathetic manginas.

Unfortunately, many women have realized this, and that is why you see a less extreme tone of feminism coming from western women lately, at least from the younger generation. You see so many women lately talking about "I just wanna stay at home and be a good housewife and mother", the REAL REASON they are saying that is because they consciously realize that unless they start becoming less extreme in their feminist man-hatred, it will become very hard for women to ever find a husband.
New Post
 11/15/2012 3:25 AM

Any young man going IN to a relationship with a woman in the west is an IDIOT and deserves everything that comes his way. PERIOD.

I can have no sympathy for those lads as they have been warned. The men who are in the spot I was in and had been married 20 years? I am having LESS sympathy for them because in the 99% majority they are not willing to extend the protection of the law to their brothers who are being criminally victimised so who can be concerned about a man who allows his brother to be abused when he is abused himself.

It is really simple.

ALL CRIMES MUST BE REMEDIED AS BEST AS IS POSSIBLE BY THE CRIMINAL(s).

That men will not take this statement on board means that any man who does not take this statement on board is not worthy of the protection of the law. 
New Post
 11/16/2012 5:41 PM

I totally agree!  Don't worry, there's plenty of harsh laws aimed against men that will be slowly introduced over the next decade.  Among other things, they will open up work-houses for men to work off their child support.  There will be "lists" men will be put on for no good reason that will stop men from travelling, working, getting social security, driving, buying and selling...  Male prison populations in most countries will at least triple, while female prisons will be shut-down.  Max Kaiser says the GPS ankle braclet will be the new "star" that Jews had  to wear in Nazi Germany.
New Post
 11/17/2012 10:36 AM

guvments can not create laws..they can only create legislation....and all legislation is complied with voluntarily.
New Post
 11/18/2012 6:57 PM

Yes, your are correct!  I've all but given-up explaining this to the "sheeple" who not only sneer at me, but love their servitude so much they would voluntarily go to Auschwitz if the Govt told them - at least people in the 1940s had to be forced and deceived, now most people are so dumbed-down, they'll just go voluntarily!
New Post
 11/19/2012 3:16 AM

In russia and germany most people went to concentration camps voluntarily....there was no coercion involved. 

This is not the first generation to give up and be unwilling to fight back against their guvment.
New Post
 11/20/2012 6:56 PM

Modified By anonymous  on 11/21/2012 2:05:21 PM
But the difference is they never saw all the Auschwitz films as they had no Internet, TVs or hindsight like we have today.  Now there's  no excuse to be deceived into a new halocaust as we have hindsight they never had. 

But "the new master is not the same as the old master" - now there's no Hitler screaming at you but & the new halocaust is based on chemtrails, food additives, sending jobs off-shore, etc. which is happening before our eyes. But my experience of explaining it is like "leading the horse to water, but it won't drink." I don't feel sorry for them except vulnerable people who don't have the ability to see what's really happening now.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneral Forums Parent ForumGeneral Forums Parent ForumBest Ever Artic...Best Ever Artic...Divorce and Separation Harm ReductionDivorce and Separation Harm Reduction