You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneral Forums Parent ForumGeneral Forums Parent ForumBest Ever Artic...Best Ever Artic...What’s Wrong with Wanting to be Loved?What’s Wrong with Wanting to be Loved?
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/11/2012 2:13 AM

Welmer has hit one out of the park here and so I am going to comment on it.

Firstly, I will put the link and the text and I encourage readers to also go to the comments.

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/04/...

What’s Wrong with Wanting to be Loved?

by W.F. PRICE on APRIL 10, 2012

One of the most common epithets hurled at men by feminists, and probably the most genuinely hurtful, is that men are upset at women because they are bitter about being unloved. The reason this one hurts more than the typical “small penis” or “mother’s basement” insult is because it is so often accurate to some extent. The best insults always hit a weak spot. It’s true that many men are very bitter about loss of love, betrayal or lack of attention from women. This is why some pick up artists have such commercial success with their ventures, and why men flock to gurus who say they hold the secrets to a woman’s heart.

Actually, if these cruel women only knew, it goes a lot farther than mere heartbreak. The abandonment of men in contemporary society is so comprehensive that a man who has lost a wife or lover not only suffers from the loss of that deep personal connection, but from a fairly comprehensive rejection by society in general. First you lose your wife, then your kids, and then even your own family turns against you in many cases (this is a lot more common than most people realize — American men’s own mothers very often blame them and side with the ex in what is usually a futile effort to maintain contact with the grandchildren). The thrashing you get from the police and courts is just gratuitous abuse; in many cases guys are simply numb to additional pain by that time.

So, yes, these are bitter, unloved men. They are hated and they know it, although many have no clear idea why. They think to themselves “I’m not a criminal… I never hurt anyone… How could this happen to me?” Some can’t handle it. There are many suicides that simply don’t make the news. In a small minority of cases, they snap, and then there’s the “domestic disturbance” situation that has become so routine these days in which a police gunman puts the man out of his misery, as though he were a rabid dog. However, in most cases the men simply accept their doleful fate and live their miserable lives.

I was one of those miserable, unloved men for some time. But not entirely. Circumstance gave me a considerable amount of time with my kids when my ex decided to make her move. She left just as she obtained a good job thanks to my promise to work part-time and take care of the children while she trained for it, and she didn’t want to pay for daycare, so she proposed and received a parenting plan that had me caring for them much of the time she was working. Although being abandoned without any warning was devastating, my children never abandoned me, and despite the horror of separation I had them almost half time. All it took to snap me out of the most morbid thoughts was the sound of my kids’ voice, or the thought of them growing up and wondering why daddy did such a selfish thing as to leave them.

But if it weren’t for that time with my kids, I would have been totally, utterly alone. When I didn’t have them I had no desire for human contact. I really felt that the only people in the entire world who cared about me at all were my little children, aged one and three at the time. I suppose I digress a little here, but I can’t help feel that they were little angels, even if I did have to change their diapers and wipe food off their faces after every meal.

For men who don’t even have that, it’s almost unimaginable. It’s such a shockingly horrible experience that I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, yet here we have feminists taunting men for feeling unloved. And still we have people whining about “misogyny.” Young feminists whose most important concern is the ability to have sex entirely free of consequences, and who shamelessly raise their voices for the right to kill their children in the womb. Lesbian gender feminists who wreck families for profit and sex. Male feminists who boast about fathering children and shuffling their responsibilities onto some duped cuckold, and who malign their fellow men for a crack at college girls.

All that said, men have every right to be angry, and righteously so. But deep down, I think what most of them want is far simpler and more benign than revenge or some political payback. They want some love, some security and the opportunity to be a part of a family. They want to grow old with a woman who is true to them, and to see their children grow tall and strong. It doesn’t always come out that way, and there are those who have rejected the idea entirely, but it’s an ideal that I think most men would agree is worth some effort, if not for themselves then for a better society in general.

So, I’d like to say to the feminists out there that yes, there are men who are bitter and sad about being unloved. Yes, it is often why they malign women, and it isn’t always a pretty thing. But if you really take pleasure in people’s loneliness and despair, you’ve got a cold, dead heart, and no reason to be proud of yourself. Instead of waxing triumphant about unfortunate men’s loneliness and misery, why not work for a world in which everyone can feel loved? Are you woman enough to do that?

New Post
 4/11/2012 2:24 AM

Modified By host  on 4/10/2012 8:00:11 AM
This is, perhaps, the best single paragraph welmer has ever written. My hat is off to him. I could not write this and I know it.

"Actually, if these cruel women only knew, it goes a lot farther than mere heartbreak. The abandonment of men in contemporary society is so comprehensive that a man who has lost a wife or lover not only suffers from the loss of that deep personal connection, but from a fairly comprehensive rejection by society in general. First you lose your wife, then your kids, and then even your own family turns against you in many cases (this is a lot more common than most people realize — American men’s own mothers very often blame them and side with the ex in what is usually a futile effort to maintain contact with the grandchildren). The thrashing you get from the police and courts is just gratuitous abuse; in many cases guys are simply numb to additional pain by that time."

What can I add?

I will add that just 6 weeks after Jennifer launched hostilities against me on 12th November 2007 it was christmas day. I called my formber children to wish them merry christmas. I had decided to not talk to the children again until such time as my rights were not being violated.

However I had met a new lady friend and we talked extensively about that decision as part of our "getting to know you" process. She urged me to reconsider. She put forward a very good case that it was in the childrens best interest that I talk to them. And so I decided to call them and wish them merry Christmas.

My former children refused to talk to me. So I told my oldest son this this is not a request. I am their father. They will talk to me. And still the younger children refused to talk to me.

To say "that hurt" is one of the greatest understatements it is possible to make.  There is only ONE commandment in the bible that refers to children. It is "Children. Honour thy father and mother". In refusing to talk to me my former children dis-honoured me and dis-respected me. What they do not realise I presume is that they dis-honoured themselves. They were old enough to know better. 14 and 16. They were old enough to know that when your fathers says you WILL speak to him you WILL speak to him.

When those children grow up and have children of their own. When they try to command the respect they have earned from their years of labour to guide their rebellious teenage children (because all teenage children are rebellious) down the very difficult path to adult hood, and when their children refuse to talk to them. How are they going to command the respect of their children for the benefit of their children when they know in their heart of hearts that they disrespected their OWN father doing the same.

I feel very sorry for any children Kristen, Jarrod, Josephine or Joshua might have because those 4 people have PROVEN they are not fit to be parents. There can be no way in hell those 4 could possibly instill the characteristics of honesty, honour and integrity into a male child.

NO WAY IN HELL.

I have often said to people that any young man dating Kristen or Josephine who does not contact me to find out if this is a good idea is a fool who will deserve everything he gets. If any young man contacted me about those two women I would tell them to RUN AWAY VERY QUICKLY because their character flaws are so vast they will only make your life miserable. But I guess the young men who are dating them think they know more than me about my own former daughters.

And the same goes for my former sons. My former sons do not have what it takes to "be a man". They do not have the guts and the courage of their convictions. They are not willing to stand up to a criminal mother. They will not be willing to stand up to a criminal wife. They will not be able to raise children to be the kind of man I have demonstrated myself to be over my entire life.

Jarrod and Joshua got VERY lucky in having me as a step-father and father. We all know fathers vary in quality just like any other role men play. Being a father is easily the most difficult role to play in our society. Far more difficult than being a mother. And those two boys had the chance to see, up close and personal, what it takes to be the best of the best fathers and husbands. 

But when push came to shove they failed the test as to whether THEY were willing to try out being "a real man". They failed the test as to whether they would "do the right thing no matter the consequences". And that is what being a man and being a father is all about.

John Rambo found a woman talking about shooting a man in the leg and pouring petrol around him for harming dogs. We put this hateful speech onto CAF and we pointed out that if a man said that about a woman for ANY reason he would be very quickly socially ostracized. One man on my list said he would do that too!!! So I asked him if he would say openly that he would support me shooting Jennifer in the leg and then setting her on fire and burning her to death because she hurt me far more than the man hurt the dogs.

He wrote back asking how did she hurt you. She didn't beat you like this man beat these dogs. She didn't burn you like this man burned these dogs.

The sad thing is that even MEN do not understand how much it hurts a man to be betrayed by his wife, his children, his father, his brothers, his cousins and pretty much everyone around him.

In the west a divorced man who remains single is immediately hated on by most men. This includes in business. It is assumed he is "angry and bitter" when he is no such thing. No matter HOW many times a man says her is very happy and please stop it with the "angry and bitter" lie it goes on. "Oh, you are just in denial" it goes.  "You can't get a woman". "You can not keep a woman happy".

The lies and the hate just goes on and on in the west.

In my case I met "the next woman" inside TWO WEEKS of the end of my marriage on October 15th 2007. TWO WEEKS. We hit it off very well and we went from there. Inside four months we agreed to "give it a go". The idea I can not "attract a woman" or "am bitter and twisted because no women want me" is ludicrous as I have had a line up of women who have been "wanting" access to my wallet. And that is just the same as Jennifer. I know women do not want ME...they want what I provide. BIG DIFFERENCE. Something that most women hide from their willfully ignorant men.

That relationship ended when the woman started trying to dominate and control me just like Jennifer had done. The alarm bells rang loud and clear and I proposed a step back before coming forward again and never heard from her again. 

DURING that discussion I bumped into "Sue" by "accident" and we talked about this other women. "Sue" took her chance and proposed we get to know each other a little better and we did. That lasted 2.5 YEARS. And in the meantime there were other women who threw themselves at me looking for a slice of my future income.

The idea that ANYONE tells me how "Peter hates women". "Peter is bitter and angry", "Peter can't attract women" is a total joke.

And what was the BIG crime I committed. Well? After divorce everyone said "get over it", "move one", "get on with your life".

And I did. I date beautiful women. I drink the best of wines when I want. I eat in the nicest restaurants when I want. I work on my software and sell it around the world. I have MORE friends from my new circle of friends than I have in my old life. I work MUCH FEWER HOURS. My health has improved out of site. I walk with a spring in my step. I graduated to alpha and all that implies.

In short? My life got MUCH BETTER in divorce and I KNEW IT WOULD GET BETTER FOR ME. I knew this because I had been the one working to support Jennifer and my very ungrateful former children for 25 years. I know how much time and effort it takes to earn money to support a family. As a single man I only need to work 300 hours a YEAR to make ends meet. As a "family man" I was working between 2000-2500 hours a YEAR to "make ends meet". I knew who was the economic engine of my household. And I knew that if I no longer had those leeches in my life my life would be GREAT.

All I had to do was disown my former children and I would be free and living the life of Riley. Indeed, my colleagues consistently comment how happy I am.

In Germany they ACCEPT that and are happy for me. In the anglosphere they say "he is in denial, he must be really miserable". What a joke people are in the anglosphere. They refuse to believe an honest man of honour and integrity based on no evidence at all just because of the pervasive manhatred.

It is a fact that "Sue" and I disussed marriage for nearly a year. The sticking point was children. I do not want any more. Yet in the west I am a "woman hater" who "can't get laid." blah, blah, blah.

Yes. The REAL crime I committed was to be HAPPY about getting divorced and being rid of someone who was so horrible to me for so long that I had to protect and "talk nicely about" to other people as part of my marriage vow of "honour thy wife as your own flesh". So long as I was "married" I never once spoke a word about my wife that did not "honour thy wife as your own flesh". What did she do for me? Did she "honour thy husband"? No, because she didn't need a bunch of "crazy christians" to tell her how to live her life.

Well? How is life turning out for her? It is obvious from the court video that she exploded like a balloon to be very fat, following in her fat mothers footsteps. She also claimed to have needed 18 months of "counselling" because she was so upset. LOL!! Wah, wah...baby is upset!!! 

AFTER Jennifer broke HER vows and the marriage was formally ended between us on October 15th 2007 I was under NO OBLIGATION as to what I said about her. After all. She committed PERJURY so I am simply telling the TRUTH about her and her character and her actions so others can see what THE BEST OF HUSBANDS has to put up with now in the west.

So yes..this article is very, very good. It points to just how much men are hurt in so called "no fault divorce".

But I bring good tidings. It does NOT have to be that way. I have been the prototype, the trailblazer, for how men of divorce CAN go on to live a GREAT life BETTER than being married.

Maybe a few more men will follow my example. Who knows?
New Post
 4/12/2012 12:37 PM

If my own children ever turn out to be such ungrateful bastards with no integrity or honor, I would also disown them. As would the majority of men in the Muslim world. See, we all have something called honor. The rest of the world does not possess this and therefore they do not even know what it means. Most men in the West are cowards who have no integrity or honor. In plain English, they are scum and they deserve to get abused, because they will abuse other men who have been abused by women in the past.
New Post
 7/1/2012 4:09 AM

Correct John.

Western people have lost their concept of honour. They gave it up to become slaves to their guvment.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneral Forums Parent ForumGeneral Forums Parent ForumBest Ever Artic...Best Ever Artic...What’s Wrong with Wanting to be Loved?What’s Wrong with Wanting to be Loved?