You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneral Forums Parent ForumGeneral Forums Parent ForumBest Ever Artic...Best Ever Artic...How the State is Also Responsible for the Powell TragedyHow the State is Also Responsible for the Powell Tragedy
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 2/11/2012 3:43 AM

New Post
 2/11/2012 3:59 AM

Modified By host  on 2/10/2012 10:00:36 AM

Welmer,

I have to disagree with this statement.

“As for Josh Powell, he deserves no sympathy at this point. I and countless other men have been through the same custody process he went through with even less support than he had (he had a lawyer, family and a pastor to lean on), yet somehow the overwhelming majority of us never even think of hurting our children.”

Josh Powell DOES deserve the sympathy of men but as you point out, he wont get any. And that is exactly WHY these children are dead. Men will NOT HELP MEN in need and Josh Powell knew that full well. He knew that his children would be taken and abused. Indeed, they were already being abused and he was being abused as well.

On David Ickes site there was a discussion about a man who killed his wife and son before killing himself. The men were asking the question “how could a man consider killing his own son”. So I gave quite a long explanation as to how abused children are by their mothers and how abused the man is and how NO ONE HELPS THE MAN. Indeed if the man “complains” about the criminal abuse of his children the MAN IS HATED ON.

I am a GREAT EXAMPLE of this.

I pointed out that if the man had hoped that his child would have the best opportunities in life and the man can now see that such will be the case that there is, indeed, a very good case for killing the child to send the clear message that child abuse that is CONDONED AND SUPPORTED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IS NOT OK and it destroys the childs future prospects. Better the child be dead than orphaned and in foster care which is what the criminals in the guvment are trying to achieve.

Of course, for providing a WELL THOUGHT OUT AND SENSIBLE RESPONSE TO A QUESTION I was FURTHER HATED ON by people who called me a psycho for even CONSIDERING that there were just grounds to kill a child. And the people HATING ON ME were the EXACT SAME PEOPLE WHO OPENLY SUPPORT CHILD ABUSE by staying silent about all the criminal child abuse that is going on.

No Welmer. The STATE is only partly responsible for these two dead boys. The people MOST RESPONSIBLE are all those men who DID have this happen to them ad DID NOT STAND UP FOR THEIR RIGHTS AS FATHERS.

Josh Powell can point to TENS OF MILLIONS OF MEN just like you who ALLOWED THEIR CHILDREN TO BE ABUSED AND RELOCATED AWAY FROM THEM and pretend that they have won some kind of “victory” by being allowed to see their OWN CHILDREN occasionally.

Josh Powell can point to TENS OF MILLIONS of men who are COWARDS.

Josh Powell can point to almost NO MEN like me who are willing to take on the guvment head on.

So Josh Powell KILLED his children because they are very likely BETTER OFF DEAD than facing a life of abuse and then vastly underperforming their potential

And yes. In my case? If, when I was suicidal, I had made up my mind to kill Jennifer to stop her child abuse? And if I had decided to do it myself to make the point? I might WELL have decided to kill the children as well because their fate would have been that they would have been put into foster care and had a much more difficult life than they might have otherwise had.

I didn’t do that. I decided to do the RIGHT THING and STAND UP FOR MY RIGHTS and not allow the violation of my rights as a father to go unremedied.

AND HOW MANY MEN IN THE MRA HAVE HELPED ME?

Almost NONE.

Indeed. The leading MRA sites have BANNED ME because I am making it pretty clear what a bunch of losers and cowards MRAs really are.

TWO YEARS and not one has emulated my feat of video recording a family court matter because they “might get persecuted by the cops and the courts”.

MRAs are a JOKE Welmer. And Josh Powell knew it.

MRAs want to STOP the next Josh Powell?

Give the next Josh Powell FAIR COURTS.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneral Forums Parent ForumGeneral Forums Parent ForumBest Ever Artic...Best Ever Artic...How the State is Also Responsible for the Powell TragedyHow the State is Also Responsible for the Powell Tragedy