You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 7 - Subjects Covered in this BookChapter 7 - Subjects Covered in this Book
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 3:18 AM

1.              Subjects Covered in this Book

Closely linked to the ‘Purposes’ of this book are the Subjects covered by this book.

This is not an ‘easy’ book to read. If you want an ‘easy’ book to read try ‘Thomas the Tank Engine’ and be happy in your slavery. Really. Who said a book on freeing yourself from the Illuminati control grid should be ‘easy to read’? I didn’t. So. It’s not going to be easy. It was not easy for me. It’s going to be a hell of a lot easier for you since I have spent more than 3,000 hours learning this stuff and I will provide you pointers to lots of other books to read and videos to watch, as well.

So. Here are some of the subjects of this book.

·      Women.
I am amazed how ignorant I was about women as a 44 year old. Really, really amazed. You see, I had thought women were ‘reasonably honest’ and I believed much of what they said. I had NO IDEA that they were
ALL in on the ‘marriage and children scam’ and they ALL lie the VAST MAJORITY OF THE TIME.

One of the seminal events of my life was reading Shoepenhauers essay ‘On Women’. At first I was REALLY angry no-one had ever showed me that essay before. Why was this essay not ‘mandatory readying’ for all young men? The reason was obvious. The young men have to be lied to in order to be stupid enough to buy ‘marriage and children’. Shoepenhauers essay ‘On Women’ lays women and their lies bare. I have reproduced it in an appendix here and YOU are requested to take it on yourself to make sure you give a copy to EVERY
MAN YOU KNOW.

Shoepenhauers essay ‘On Women’ should be the single most read piece of literature in the man-o-sphere.

·      The Illuminati Control Grid
There are MANY books on this and I will point to them rather than reproduce too much of them here. I will include enough such that you can clearly see the control grid. It will then be up to you to go and read the references and find out as much as you want for yourself.

·      How to get yourself OUT of THEIR control grid by performing a strawman recapture.

·      You will also be told about your ‘rights’. You will be taught the answers to the questions:

·      Where do my rights come from
(Hint: Not your fem-nazi totalitarian communist guvments though they tell you they are the ones who ‘give’ you your rights. It is a lie.)

·      How do I claim my rights?

·      How do I exercise them?

·      How do I defend them?
(Hint: Because as sure as hell your fem-nazi totalitarian guvments are NOT interesting in defending YOUR rights. They are interested in you being THEIR slave. Period.)

·      Other things Illuminati and THEIR control grid and THEIR plans for you.

·        How to divorce your wife, your state (Hint: You married your state too only they didn’t tell you), refuse the jurisdiction of your satanic criminal ‘courts’ masquerading as a ‘just-us’ system, rescind your implied consent to pay income taxes, mortgages and other lines of credit, dis-own your children, travel the world free of ‘pass-port’ constraints (still in progress), and go about living your life as a free man on the planet your creator gave you to live on.

Yes. In common law countries, which is
ALL the former British empire lands, you, my good man, can do all these things perfectly lawfully. And you are well advised to do them. It is up to you what you do. I am merely presenting information for your consideration. What you do with that information is up to you.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 7 - Subjects Covered in this BookChapter 7 - Subjects Covered in this Book