You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 17 - Affidavit of chattel property for A Woman to a manChapter 17 - Affidavit of chattel property for A Woman to a man
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 3:09 AM

1.              Affidavit of chattel property for A Woman to a man

This section contains the sample text for a woman to declare by way of Affidavit that she wishes to be the chattel property of a man. Typically this will be her father, husband or son. By declaring herself the property of a man the woman is declaring that she wishes the provision and protection of the man and other men and wishes to avail of the typical and traditional “women’s privileges” extended by men to women.

Of course in this arrangement the man will perform the traditional roles of provider/protector for the woman. The reason there is no affidavit needed is that his word will be good enough to trust.

The idea is to make it very clear that the woman knows and understands that she is choosing to submit to the man and that she is seeking the provision and protection of the man in return. She is also making clear that the man is the ‘head’ of the family and that any children ensuing from the relationship with the man are the property of the man. In short. This is very much like the ‘traditional’ version of marriage.

Lawful Notice To Whom it May Concern

Let All Men and Women Know

Month, Day, Year

Lawful Notice To Whom it May Concern

Let All Men and Women Know

FIAT JUSTITIA, RUAT COELUM

Let Right Be Done, Though The Heavens Should Fall

`

Notice to principal is notice to agent.

Notice to agent is notice to principal.

I, commonly addressed by the calling of First-Second: Family©, hereinafter the “Principal”, in my correct public capacity as beneficiary to the Original Jurisdiction, being of majority in age, competent to testify, a self realized and free sentient woman, my yes be yes, my no be no, do state that the truths and facts herein are of first hand personal knowledge, true, correct, complete, not just true and correct, certain and not misleading, so help me God.

This Notice is addressed to all the men and women of Gods creation commonly known as Planet Earth.

AFFIDAVIT WITH RESPECT TO A WOMAN DECLARING
HERSELF THE CHATTEL PROPERTY OF A
MAN

1.               Principal is of legal age and competent to testify.

2.               Principal is of legal age and competent to make oath and waive rights.

3.               Principal has first hand knowledge of the facts stated herein.

4.               Principal has not seen or been presented with any material fact or evidence that shows that Principal does not have lawful right to make the oaths and waive the rights noted in this affidavit.

5.               Principal makes oath that she claims to be the lawful chattel property of the man commonly called first-second: last who was born on the land known as .

6.               Principal makes oath that she waives all rights and vests all her God given rights to the man commonly called first-second: last.

7.               Principal makes oath that in any dispute of opinion in any decision making process she will submit to the decision arrived at by the man commonly called first-second: last and put her faith and trust in him that he will act in her best interests.

8.               Principal makes oath that any children that may ensue from the union with the man commonly called first-second that she waives all parental and ‘ownership’ rights to the child to the man commonly called first-second: last. Principal makes oath that in any dispute of opinion in any decision making process with respect to raising any children that may ensure she will submit to the decision arrived at by the man commonly called first-second: last and put her faith and trust in him that he will act in the best interests of the children

9.               Principal makes claim to the right to avail of traditional chivalry offered by men to the wives of their fellow men. 

10.            Principal makes claim she is desirous of the ‘provision and protection’ of the men of her land such that they will make their best efforts to protect her at all times.

11.            Principal makes claim that she believes women are, on average, significantly smaller and weaker than men and is desirous of claiming an obligation upon men to assist her when in need on the basis of her weaker and smaller physical build.

Principal makes oath that she bonds these oaths with the amount of XXXX Troy Ounces of 99.99% pure gold. This amount to be forfeit to any person who can provide evidence to a de jour jury of breaking these oaths such that the jury decision is that the oaths were broken.

This amount is the declaration of what the Principals word is ‘worth’.

Further Principal saith not,

As Good As AVAL    _______________________________________________________ 
                                    First-Second: Family©
Principal. Only in the capacity as beneficiary of

the Original Jurisdiction. 

Done this...................Day of the Ninth Month of the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Ten Anno Domini, (23rd September AD2010) near Dublin, Ireland.

JURAT:

ss: Sworn and subscribed near the city of Dublin, on this day personally appeared before me First-Second: Family© known to me to be the living breathing life-force free man described herein who executed the foregoing instrument acknowledged to me that First-Second: Family© executed the same as his free act and deed as true, correct complete and not misleading.

KNOW all men that I, _______________________ of  Dublin, Ireland, at the request of First-Second: Family© , there being no notary public readily available, did on the Twenty Third Day of September 2010 Anno Domini, witness the above autograph of First-Second: Family© before

_____________________________________ and

_____________________________________.

Yours Faithfully,                          

By,

(Autographed)   ………………………  
All rights reserved.

Witness  1  ………………………………...                   Date: ………………….

Witness  2   ………………………………… 

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 17 - Affidavit of chattel property for A Woman to a manChapter 17 - Affidavit of chattel property for A Woman to a man