You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 5 - Intended AudienceChapter 5 - Intended Audience
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 3:19 AM

1.              Intended Audience

The intended audience for “Living Free in a Fem-Nazi World – The Book” are:

·      Men. Real Men. The ones who have their balls between their legs and not in their wife’s purse.
(If you have your balls in your wife’s purse, put this book down now. It will damage your brain.)

·      Men who are hard working, honest men of honour and integrity and you are wanting to make something of yourself.  
(If you are a liar, if you do not know what honour is, if you have no integrity, put this book down now. It will damage your brain.)

·      Men who want to be the best they can be.
One time I had a sign on my desk. “To be average scares the hell out of me.” This book is not for guys who just want to ‘be one of the crowd’. You want to be a sheeple? Be a sheeple. There are plenty of them. If you want to be ‘average’? Put this book down now. It will damage your brain.

·      Men who are considering being in relationship.

·      Men who are considering getting married.

·      Men who are married.
(Hint. Your guvment marriage contract is a fraudulent contract. You can end it any time you like. )

Who this book is NOT for:

• This book is not for ‘dead beat’ men. If you are a ‘dead beat’ you can throw this away now. In all likelihood you are not a deadbeat because deadbeats do not pick up books like this.

• This book is not for man-hating, white knighting, mangina apologists.

These men disgust me. I have no respect for them. I sure as hell would not write a book for them. So if you are a man who automatically leaps to the defence of any woman who is ‘upset’? Go away. I don’t want you reading my best efforts. Go do something useful like throw yourself under a bus. Really. Just go away. I am so sick of the likes of you. I’ve heard all your rubbish. I said a lot of it myself up until three years ago myself. I am as disgusted at myself as I was as I am of you.

• This book is not intended for western ‘modern women’. If you are a ‘modern western woman’ and reading this book you might as well put it down now. You will only be ‘offended’ if it does not burn your brain to a cinder from the information presented.

And by the way. I don’t want to hear from any western women with respect to what is in this book. Go write your own books. I’ve heard enough from you all. It was mostly crap and not worth listening to. I gave women a good listening to and every chance.

You failed.

Note: Given this book is written in English the audience is limited to the English speaking world. Some of my German friends have been concerned at my comments which they take to include Germany. I am told that German Family Law is the fairest in the world. When I explain to my German friends the mass arrests happening in the English speaking world they are shocked. Many outright dis-believe me that what I say is true. So if you happen to be German and reading this? Germany is the ‘western’ country that is NOT implementing family law similar to the other western countries.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 5 - Intended AudienceChapter 5 - Intended Audience