You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 10 - How Do I Claim My Rights?Chapter 10 - How Do I Claim My Rights?
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 3:15 AM

1.              How Do I Claim My Rights?

The most important document you will ever write out is your “Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right”. You can read mine here:

http://www.peternolan.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=PN_Affidavit_Intent_Claim_of_Right.pdf&tabid=538&mid=1230

This is a document in which you write down the rights you claim for yourself. You are a sovereign and you get to decide what rights you have. The first thing that you must do is to make it clear to those you have failed to rebut as having the right to govern you up until now. When you were little, before you could think for yourself, your parents told you that you had to do what the guvment told you to do. Most likely. When you were around the age of 18 you were offered a ‘guvment benefit’ called ‘income tax’. This is usually offered to you when you get your first job. They present their offer of income tax to you like this:

“In order to have this job you MUST apply for a social security number (of some sort including the Australian Tax File Number) and you MUST pay income tax.”

Hmmm. What does ‘must’ mean there? You think they are speaking English because that sure sounds like English. Nope. They are speaking legalese. The language of the Law Society. Are you a member of the Law Society? Nope? Well then they are not speaking a language you can understand or comprehend. But they don’t tell you that. They wait until you respond. If you interpret MUST as the English meaning ‘compelled to’ and you ‘apply (beg)’ for the ‘benefit’ of paying income taxes? Well that’s YOUR choice. “Thank you” your guvment says “You just begged to be our slave.”  You see, in commerce, it is assumed that if you beg you know what you are begging for. So when you were about 18 you begged the guvment to be a slave for the benefit of being able to PAY INCOME TAX. Silly you.

I should add one word on negative assertion because its not ‘normal’ to speak like this. In ‘negative assertion’ you make the claim that you have seen no material facts or evidence of some item and that puts the onus on the OTHER side to present you with that evidence or material facts. If they do not do so then you have every lawful right to honestly believe that no such evidence or material facts exist.

So. The first part of your NOUCOR is to refute their claims and presumption of having any right to govern you. You can see this in my example where I state things like.

9.  Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that there is any statute law that evidences a man or person shall be convicted of an offence in respect of an act or omission in obedience to the laws for the time being made and enforced by persons in de facto possession of the sovereign power in and over the place where the act or omission occurs, without Principals consent, and believes that none exists

10. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that representation does not require mutual consent, and believes that none exists

11. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that neither representation nor governance can exist without mutual consent, and believes that none exists

12. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that Principal is not desirous to live life with love, compassion and truth, and believes that none exists

This places the burden of proof back onto the guvment to present material facts or evidence that shows that I, the human being, spirit of a man, have any obligation to be governed and can be subject to any statute law without my consent.

This is sent off to the Illuminati Shills commonly called Queen Elizabeth and her guvments. They are given a reasonable time frame to respond. If they do not respond then you send along your default judgement. Because they had an opportunity to counter claim and did not use it the default judgement puts in place a permanent estopple ‘stop’ and no lawful case can ever be brought against that human being for exercising any right that they have claimed on the NOUICOR.

The next important part of the NOUICOR is to establish your free man status. So you present the claims that there is no evidence you are not a free man, that there is no evidence that living in my community standards breaches the peace, that there is no evidence I am the NAME on THEIR ‘Berth Certificate’, that there is no evidence that acting as a friend to the corporations of ‘COA’ and ‘NSW’ is NOT ok, and lastly, to claim that if an action can be ‘licensed’ it must therefore also be lawful.

This is done as follows.

21. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that the free man on the land commonly called Peter-Andrew: Nolan© is not a Free Man and believes that none exists

22. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that acting peacefully within community standards breaches the peace, and believes that none exists

23. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that he does not reserve the right to NOT be recognised by the name on the Berth Certificate, and believes that none exists

24. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that acting peaceably within the community standards and as a friend of the ‘STATE OF NEW SOUTH WALES and THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA’ does breach the peace, and believes that none exists

25. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that any action for which one can apply for and receive a license is not a fundamentally lawful action, and believes that none exists

Some more key phases which will be explained one at a time are as follows:

This claim is to establish that I have seen no evidence that I am not an adult operating in full responsibility.

26. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that Principal is not a Free man standing in Gods Kingdom, who operates with full responsibility and not a child nor sees the need to ask permission to engage in lawful and peaceful activities, especially from those who claim limited liability, and believes that none exists

This claim is to establish that I have seen no evidence that by laws are just rules of corporations. 

27. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that a by-law is not defined as a rule of a corporation, and believes that none exists

This claim is to establish that I have seen no evidence that corporations are legal fictions and that they require contracts to claim authority or control over ‘parties’. It is not stated but an implied claim is that a party is also a fiction. 

28. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that corporations are not legal fictions and do not require contracts in order to claim authority or control over other parties, and believes that none exists

This claim is to establish that I have seen no evidence that corporations alive, are human, or have any lawful authority over any man.

29. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that legal fictions have a soul or life and are capable or have lawful authority to exert any control over the free will man on the land, and believes that none exists

This claim is to establish that I have seen no evidence that any corporation can levy any taxes for me to have the enjoyment of my property.

30. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that Principal does not have a prior right to use his property without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it, and believes that none exists

This claim is to establish that the Commonwealth of Australia is a corporation. How about that? It also establishes that I am not subject to any of the ‘rules’ also known as legislation, laws, statues, of the “COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA”.  It is a corporation. Why should I let a corporation tell me what to do?

31. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA is not a corporation and registered in the UNITED STATES with registration number 0000805157 as recorded on the US Securities and Exchange Commission website and that it is no different to any other corporation such as K-Mart or General Motors; and I, a free man on the land, standing in Gods Kingdom am bound by any of their laws, policies or taxes, and believes that none exists

This claim is to establish that a summons is an invitation to attend and no obligation to honour it exists.

34. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that a summons is not merely an ‘invitation to attend’ and that those issued by any Australian corporation create any obligation or dishonour if ignored or refused for cause without dishonour, and believes that none exists

This claim is to establish that peace officers have an obligation to keep the peace and that they have an obligation to distinguish between statutes and laws.

35. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that peace officers do not have a duty to maintain the peace and to distinguish between statutes and law, and believes that peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statutes and law, and believes that none exists

This claim is to establish that peace officers who attempt to force statutes on me are breaking the law.

36. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that those peace officers who attempt to enforce statutes against a Free man standing in Gods Kingdom, are not, in fact, breaking the law, and believes that none exists

This claim is to establish that I have no obligation to interact with peace officers if they have not witnessed me breech the peace. 

37. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that Principal does not have the power and lawful right to refuse intercourse or interaction with peace officers who have not observed Principal breach the peace, and believes that none exists

This claim is to establish that the bond of PETER ANDREW NOLAN is enough to insure me against any unforseen circumstances.

38. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that I, the free man on the land commonly called Peter-Andrew: Nolan©  does not have certified copies of the supersedes bonds/Birth Certificates issued to me by the Registrar of Births, Deaths, Marriages, New South Wales, Australia, and that said bond instrument would not be sufficient to satisfy any obligation or debt created by New South Wales State created entity PETER ANDREW NOLAN  including sufficient insurance for the purpose of travel by automobile should there ever be an unintentional collision or other liability whatsoever, thus totally negating the necessity of State of New South Wales license plates, and believes that none exists

This claim is to establish that a permanent estoppel is sufficient to rebut any later claim against whatever it is that the permanent estoppel is claimed against as long as sensible and reasonable time is given to respond.

39. Principal has not seen or been presented with any material facts or evidence that shows that permanent estoppel by acquiescence does not bar any peace officer or prosecutor from bringing charges against a Freeman under any Act created if this claim is not responded to in the stated fashion and time, and believes that none exists

And this is the final claim to declare I say I will live peacefully and that no corporation has any right to force any statute onto me.

Therefore be it now known to any and all concerned and affected parties, that I, the free man on the land commonly called Peter-Andrew: Nolan© standing in Gods Kingdom do hereby say clearly specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully live my life as I so choose and pursue whatever livelihood without being molested and journey in my private car(s), truck(s), or any other moving unit without any license and/or registration - free of all statutory obligations and restrictions while maintaining all rights at law to trade, exchange or barter . 

This claim establishes the right to place a lien over the property of any human being who steals my property.

Should anyone attempt to confiscate or steal my property after being served this claim of right, will be held privately and personally liable and charged with theft. They will also be in agreement to me issuing a lien over their property and assets.

No man should forget this claim. The reason is obvious.

In addition I may wish to own a gun and reserve the right to do so for the purpose of hunting for sustenance, protection or recreation without any license or registration.

This is my claim that if anyone interferes with my lawful activities having been served notice of this claim and does not properly dispute this claim is breaking the law and will be dealt with in a properly convened court de jure.

Furthermore, I claim that anyone who interferes with my lawful activities after having been served notice of this claim and who fails to properly dispute or make lawful counterclaim is breaking the law, cannot claim good faith or colour of right and that such transgressions will be dealt with in a properly convened court de jure.

This is my claim that the courts are merely defacto and bound by the law and equity act of the COA and transact security interests. That is. They have no jurisdiction.

Furthermore, I claim that the courts in New South Wales are de-facto and bound by the Law and Equity Act and are in fact in the profitable business of conducting, witnessing and facilitating the transactions of security interests and I see no material evidence or facts to suggest otherwise and I don’t believe it exists, and I further claim they require the consent of both parties prior to providing any such services.

This is my claim that all transactions of security interests require the consent of both parties and that I do not consent and that I rescind my consent for all such future transactions.

Furthermore, I claim all transactions of security interests require the consent of both parties and I do hereby deny consent to any transaction of a security interest issuing under any Act for as herein stated as a free man standing in Gods Kingdom I am not subject to any Act.

This is my claim of Freedom of Speech.

Furthermore, I claim my creator has gifted me with a mind and the ability to speak and hear and therefore He intends that I have the right of freedom of speech and freedom of thought and freedom of expression and freedom to hear other of His creations with no restriction and no limitations apart from Honouring He who created me.

This is my claim of Freedom of Travel.

Furthermore, I claim my creator has gifted me with two strong legs and a mind that can navigate and therefore He intends that I have the right of freedom of travel across that portion of His creation known as the Planet Earth with no restriction and no limitations apart from Honouring He who created me.

This is my claim of self defence up to and including deadly force against those who would injure me or those placed in my care by my creator.

Furthermore, I claim my creator has gifted me with consciousness, life, two strong arms and a mind that can use these arms with power and precision and therefore He intends that I have the right to defend from harm or aggression myself and those He places in my care with no restriction and no limitations apart from Honouring He who created me.

This is my claim that I can not be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly. I need to add, in red ink to signify the living man. That is coming in an update of this claim.

Furthermore, I claim that I may not be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally, without full disclosure and fixed terms and conditions atop my signature knowingly and consciously made by my hand.

This is my claim that I do not accept any liability for a compelled benefit or of any unrevealed contract or agreement.

Furthermore, I claim that I that I do not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract or commercial agreement which are my rights pursuant to common law.

This is my claim for my fee schedule. It is self explanatory I believe.

Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is ONE TROY OUNCE of 99.99% PURE GOLD PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed or otherwise regulated and FIVE HUNDRED TROY OUNCES of 99.99% PURE GOLD PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and Notarised consent. 

This is my claim for my fee schedule for copyright infringement. It is self explanatory I believe.

Furthermore, I claim my fee of ONE THOUSAND TROY OUNCES of 99.99% PURE GOLD for any and all unauthorized use of the fictitious corporate name PETER ANDREW NOLAN or my calling Peter-Andrew: Nolan©  and all its derivatives each and every time it is used without my permission which can only be given in RED INK signed by MY HAND ONLY.

This is my claim for my fee schedule for copyright infringement. It is self explanatory I believe.

Furthermore, I claim that all combinations of the fictitious corporate name PETER ANDREW NOLAN or my calling Peter-Andrew: Nolan©  and all its derivatives are subject to a Common Law Copyright agreement with the fee schedule as stated above and such Copyright is valid for use of the fictitious corporate name PETER ANDREW NOLAN or my calling Peter-Andrew: Nolan©  and all its derivatives for that portion of the Kingdom of God commonly known as the Planet Earth.

This is my claim for That I can use a Notary Public to regain money owed by free schedule transgressions.

Furthermore, I claim the right to use a Notary Public to secure payment of the aforementioned FEE SCHEDULE against any transgressors who by their actions or omissions harm me or my interests, directly or by proxy in any way. 

This is my claim that I have a right to convene a proper court de jure to address any criminal actions against me by guvment principals or agents.

Furthermore, I claim the right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potentially criminal actions of any peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants who, having been served notice of this claim, fail to dispute or discuss or make lawful counterclaim and then interfere by act or omission with the lawful exercise of properly claimed and established rights and freedoms.

This is my claim that I the law of agent and principal applies to my communications.

Furthermore, I claim the law of agent and principal applies and that service upon one is service upon both.

This is my claim that any disputes can be discussed in open forum and can be captured on video and or sound to use for any lawful purposes I see fit.  This is how I video recorded my ‘court meeting’ and was able to place it onto you tube and to do that lawfully.

Furthermore, I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture as electronic video and sound said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose as I see fit.

Your NOUICOR is very likely the most important document you will ever write. You are well advised to spend some time on it. If you can get someone to review it then do so. But even if you do get someone to assist you it is YOUR claim of right. You can update it as you learn so it’s not like it is set in concrete. But each update should be re-noticed to those who would claim jurisdiction over you. Maybe an update every few years makes sense.

And by the way? I always recommend men offer to pay other men to help them. Time is money so if you intend to ask the men in the free man area to take you through this process offer to pay them a reasonable amount for that help.  Not all guys are like me. I can afford to spend 3,000 hours of my own time on something like this because I make plenty of money. More than enough to take care of myself. But I can only spend that time on being at the sharp edge of this process. I can’t afford that time helping men on the routine paperwork that goes with this process. And once I have done all I can do I will go back to my real job.

Now. What is written here is ALL YOU NEED to claim your rights as a human being.  If you wish to eject and get rid of your corporate strawman this is enough. You then be a sovereign man and you go out and you ‘do your thing’. You defend yourself via the mechanisms you have claimed in your claim of right.

If you don’t want to travel across national boundaries and don’t want a bank account? This is enough. If you want to interact with THEIR public system? Then you might want to do a ‘strawman recapture’.

Personally, my opinion is that Strawman recapture is the better way to go so as to be able to continue to effectively operate in THEIR public system. It is what I chose to do. However, it does take more time.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 10 - How Do I Claim My Rights?Chapter 10 - How Do I Claim My Rights?