You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 11 - The Default JudgementChapter 11 - The Default Judgement
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 3:14 AM

1.              The Default Judgement

Something that all men should be intimately aware of is the concept of a ‘Default Judgement’. The best way to think of this is as follows.  If you present an affidavit as a Lawful Notice to another human being and you state what is true for you and you give them an opportunity to object to your statement of truth or your claims of right they have the lawful obligation to respond to anything they object to. If they do not object they are accepting the Lawful Notice, affidavit, or claim of right.

You need to know there is a hierarchy in effect here as well.

1.      The Lawful Notice is a lower level document than an affidavit.
A Lawful Notice is simply a document to notice someone of a situation and to ask for something in return as a ‘proof of claim’ for what you have noticed the human being about. A Lawful Notice is simply an ‘upgraded letter’ asking for a response.

2.      An Affidavit is the highest level lawful document there is. When you are presented with an Affidavit you have a lawful obligation to rebut anything that you say is not true. If you do not rebut a point you accept the truth of that point. And you NEVER get the opportunity again to reject that point of truth.

The way I use them is then like this. When I just want to tell someone something or just ask for proof of claim then I sent them a Lawful Notice. I am not making this notice under penalty of perjury or full commercial liability so I can then afford to be more ‘relaxed’ in the presentation of what I am saying. I am not particularly liable for what I am saying other than ‘slander’ and since I don’t slander people there is generally no liability created with a Lawful Notice.

Similarly, there is no compelling reason for a person to reply to a Lawful Notice unless they consider that something said in the lawful notice needs to be replied to. There is no need to rebut what is in a lawful notice unless it is asking for ‘proof of claim’. If there is no proof of claim requested it’s just a notice telling the other human being what it is you intend to do if the other human being does not reply.

The default judgement can do with either document. If your Lawful Notice asks for a proof of claim and the other human being does not provide you your proof of claim inside the period you specify, which must be considered reasonable by a jury if needs be, then you can issue a default judgment against your request for proof of claim for failure to provide proof of claim.

Should you present an Affidavit and/or a claim of right and points go unrebutted then you are entitled to issue a Default Judgement against your Affidavit. There is some confusion about ‘Notaries Public’ in this situation. Many people hold the opinion that these documents must be Notarised by a Notary Public to have lawful standing. I disagree with this opinion. A sovereign is his own highest authority and needs no other human being to ‘counter sign’ for his statements of truth. Similarly, should there be need for a jury to be convened a sovereign does not need someone else to speak for him or write for him or sign for him. The idea that a sovereign NEEDS someone else to do something to have access to anything is absurd and denies his sovereignty. The test I always use is this:

“Would anyone expect the Queen to do this to be able to make this claim?”

For example. If the queen were to fill out an Affidavit and three people countersigned to say that it was, indeed, the queen who applied the queens signature, would anyone believe she ALSO needs this to be ‘notarised’? No. They wouldn’t. And if it’s good enough for the Queen it’s good enough for me because I am on the same lawful level as the queen. She claims she is the ‘sovereign’ of England? I claim I am the sovereign of me. So I will use the same techniques as her. You can too if you like.

When preparing your Lawful Notices, Affidavits, Claim of Right and Default Judgments keep in mind at ALL times that what you are REALLY DOING is preparing evidence to be presented in a de jour court before a de jour jury of 12 honest men of honour and integrity.  As long as you prepare your documents honestly and openly and you put them in plain English that any common man would be expected to understand you are going to do ok in the court. Don’t be taken in by all the ‘gobblygook’ and ‘complexity’ that people talk about. The lawyers and judges try to confuse you to create a dependency on THEIR services by claiming ‘justice’ is complex. Justice is not complex. Don’t forget that.

There are a lot of men with ‘opinions’ as to what is right and what is wrong on an Affidavit. I do not subscribe to these ‘opinions’ so much. A man writes out what he believes to be correct in good faith, and if there is ever a dispute he tells the jury what it was he meant at the time. The jury will judge him to be honest about that or not. The jury will NOT be applying a whole bunch of ‘rules written by someone else’ about what is ‘right or wrong’ and will not be told by a judge what it ‘right or wrong’. They are to decide that for themselves.

So, back to the Default Judgement. Once you have given another human being a fair and reasonable time to respond to you. And you may also use a ‘Notice of Opportunity to Cure’ in a second notice or not. After this time you have a lawful right to issue a Default Judgement.

The Default Judgement merely mentions the previous efforts to obtain agreement, notes that no response or whatever response, has happened, and notes the Default Judgement.

Here is an example that has descriptions inside the text. As you can see, it is actually a very simple document but it is a very important document.

Label all the people you are sending the default judgement to.

To:

The woman holding the throne of David and acting  as   
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II,
Queen of the United Kingdom 
and the Commonwealth
Buckingham Palace
London SW1A 1AA, United Kingdom

Michael Jeffrey, acting as
The Honourable Major General Michael Jeffery
Australian Governor General of the Commonwealth  of Australia
Government  House
Dunrossil Drive           
Yarralumia, Australian Capital Territory
Australia         

Kevin Rudd, acting as The Honourable Kevin Rudd,  
Prime Minister of Australia
Parliament House                   
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Australia

Robert McClelland, acting as The Honourable Robert McClelland

Attorney-General

Attorney-General's Department
Central Office
3-5 National Circuit
BARTON

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory 2600
Australia

And all heirs and successors to all the above.

Referencing:

Notice of Understanding and Intent And Claim of Right

I think it is a good idea to provide the receipt numbers. Some people are including self addressed postage paid envelopes enclosed so that the those who receive the notice simply put the self addressed envelope into the return post when the notice arrives. A scan/photocopy of the self addressed envelope and then the holding of that returned envelope is also excellent evidence that the notice was delivered. .

With British Mail Registered Mail Receipts as Follows:

and the Commonwealth
Buckingham Palace
Receipt: ZV850251414GB

Government  House
Dunrossil Drive           
Australia         
Receipt: RI774749458GB

Parliament House                   
Australia
Receipt: RI774749461GB

Attorney-General

Central Office
3-5 National Circuit
BARTON

Australia
Receipt: RI774749492GB

NOTARIAL NOTICE OF NON-RESPONSE

and  DEFAULT JUDGEMENT

To date you have given no response to the Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right issued by registered mail as follows dated September 23rd 2009 written by the claimant addressed by the calling of Peter-Andrew: Nolan© a Free man, within the twenty day time period. (Printed copies are included for your information.)

I think it is a good idea to be repetitive.

and the Commonwealth
Buckingham Palace
Receipt: ZV850251414GB

Government  House
Dunrossil Drive           
Australia         
Receipt: RI774749458GB

Parliament House                   
Australia
Receipt: RI774749461GB

Attorney-General

Central Office
3-5 National Circuit
BARTON

Australia
Receipt: RI774749492GB

This Notarial Notice is to advise you that your failure to respond has resulted in an automatic default judgment and permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges under any statute or Act against Free man Peter-Andrew: Nolan©.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan©

Principal and Claimant

All rights reserved

Done this...................Day of the Tenth Month of the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Nine Anno Domini, (22nd October AD2009) near London, England.

KNOW all men that I, _______________________ of  London, England, at the request of Peter-Andrew: Nolan© , there being no notary public readily available, did on the Twenty Second Day of October 2009 Anno Domini, witness this NOTARIAL NOTICE OF NON-RESPONSE and  DEFAULT JUDGEMENT and  the above autograph of Peter-Andrew: Nolan© before

_____________________________________ and

_____________________________________.

Yours Faithfully,                          

By,

…………………………….……………

(Autographed) 
All rights reserved.

Witness  1  ………………………………...                   Date: ………………….

Witness  2   ………………………………… 

***This document may be used in a Judicial Proceeding***

I think it is a good idea to make it really clear that this may be used in a Judicial Proceeding to prove that every effort was made to give the human beings time to respond and to rebut claims made.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 11 - The Default JudgementChapter 11 - The Default Judgement