You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 13 - Strawman Recapture Completed? What is Next?Chapter 13 - Strawman Recapture Completed? What is Next?
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 3:12 AM

1.              Strawman Recapture Completed? What is Next?

Ok. Once you have set up your strawman recapture, you have completed your NOUICOR what is next?

Well? You will wanting to be exercising your rights. And there are some people dressed in nice blue clown costumes wearing the Masonic symbol of the checkerboard on their hats that are going to be wanting to try and tell you that you can’t do that. These are the policy enforcement officers of whatever corporation that claims to run the land you are living on.

In my case I didn’t bother going to see the local police officers because I don’t really ‘live’ in one place. And this was all very new to me at the time. After consideration I believe it is a good idea to go and see the local station commander once you have completed this paperwork and explain to him that you are no longer the JURISTIC PERSON he assumes you to be.

I think it is important to explain to the local police commander that you really do want him to be a peace officer in your community but that you no longer wish him to be a ‘policy enforcement officer’ for the corporate policies being enforced on other people to also be forced onto you.

I think it is a good idea to explain to him that if he orders any of this policy enforcement officers to apply the corporate policies to you that you will hold the officer himself responsible for his actions as well as the station commander who issues the order responsible.

The next step is to go about exercising your claimed rights.  Whatever it is that you claimed as your rights, go out and exercise them.

Sooner or later some of these policy enforcement officers will attempt to violate your rights. You need to understand who you are and how you are to interact with these policy enforcement officers.

You need to make sure that you have your fee schedule in place and then you need to make sure that the policy enforcement officer is well noticed and advised of your fee schedule.

This is my fee schedule. I’d suggest you do something similar:

Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is ONE TROY OUNCE of 99.99% PURE GOLD PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed or otherwise regulated and FIVE HUNDRED TROY OUNCES of 99.99% PURE GOLD PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and Notarised consent. 

Should the policy enforcement officer actually violate your rights then you will have to process remedy. It is important for a sovereign to always be aware that at ALL times it is YOUR responsibility to make sure you gather evidence to bring into a court such that you are able to provide evidence to gain a conviction should the other party commit perjury and deny the truth.

And make sure that when you bring Affidavits and accusations against someone you tell the truth. The rule of law is predicated on sovereigns telling the truth on Affidavits and perjury is a crime that will be punished.

Update: 2011-03-26. I have lawfully noticed all peace officers in Ireland and Australia with respect to certain elements of this book and what they may not lawfully do.

Australia

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/97/threadid/159/scope/posts/Default.aspx 

Ireland

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ireland/Forums/tabid/105/forumid/96/threadid/149/scope/posts/Default.aspx

So, let’s say that you do have your rights violated by one of these policy enforcement officers or the legal fraternity. What do you do then?

There is a well defined process that has worked for a thousand years or more.

1.      You write out an affidavit of truth documenting what the situation was.

2.      Include in this document the Notice of Intent.

i.     The Notice of Intent is a document that is best included to tell the other part as a lawful notice what your intentions are. Usually this will include such things as reserving the right to form a common law court and empanelling a de jour jury to hear the matter.

3.      Include in this document the Proposed Remedy.

ii.     The Proposed Remedy also sometimes called ‘Opportunity to Cure’, is a document that describes your offer to the other party to admit to the accusation and then to make a remedy that is REASONABLE for the crime that was committed. It is VERY important that you offer that you offer the Proposed Remedy and that it would be perceived as REASONABLE by a jury of 12 men. This Proposed Remedy will be presented to the jury of 12 men to show them that you made a genuine effort to settle the matter outside of a court.

You then present this document to the Respondent. You give them time to respond etc. If they do not respond you create a default judgment. You might also give them an ‘Opportunity to Cure’. However, I do not see the need for that. If the presentment goes to the other person properly then you have done all you can be expected to do.

Once the default judgement is created and also issued you can also do things like create a de jour jury or go through the sheriffs office.  This is where we are up to. The ability to get a Remedy Instruction or some such device out of a de jour jury. When we get there we will see how that goes.

On my web site you can see many documents as I have described here in my own cases. They are presented for your educational purposes. You are welcome to read them to comprehend them and use them should you choose to do so.

Update: 2011-03-26. I have created the draft procedure manual for “The Peoples Court of Australia” and it will soon be released here:

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia

We are proclaiming into existence “The Peoples Court of Australia” on 15th April 2011.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 13 - Strawman Recapture Completed? What is Next?Chapter 13 - Strawman Recapture Completed? What is Next?