You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 23 - A word on the sexism and gender politics of womenChapter 23 - A word on the sexism and gender politics of women
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 3:04 AM

1.              A word on the sexism and gender politics of women

Everything that western women do to men relies on the western woman being able to lie to the man and the man believing the lies. It’s that simple. If you simply do not trust what a woman says to you then you will be relatively safe. This is why women push so hard with the ‘you have to trust me’ crap they go on with and why they make out they are so ‘hurt’ when you tell them you don’t trust them. Indeed the Illuminati is changing the meaning of ‘misogyny’ to ‘mis-trust of women’. Something that all intelligent men will do now.

Let me tell you about women and ‘trust’ and their gender politics. When I separated Jennifer told a whole series of lies in the affidavits and this is perjury. Did ANY woman say this was not ok? Nope. NOT ONE!

WESTERN WOMEN ALMOST UNIVERSALLY CONDONE PEJURY.

You, as a man, should never, ever lose sight of the fact that women condone perjury across a wide range of false allegations. This is called lying. They know they condone this lying. This is why they have to scream abuse at any man who calls them liars. It’s because it is true. If it was not true they would rebut the allegation, not scream abuse.

Now. When I was separating from her Jennifer abused my mother. I wrote a letter to the International Women’s Club of Dublin. This was the most ‘exclusive’ club of women in Ireland. These women would call themselves the ‘cream of women’. More like ‘off yoghurt’ if you ask my opinion. Of ALL these women was ONE of them honest? No. NOT ONE. NONE of them would condemn Jennifer’s perjury.

2.5 years later on? I sent another open letter to this group of women. I had posted Jennifer’s perjurous statements, evidence of her stealing, and evidence of her committing adultery. I made the point that her new employer has every right to know she is a thief and has stolen money from her own company previously. I also made the point that the ‘new man’ had a right to know that she was an adulteress who had viciously and ruthlessly attacked her husband even though she had promised to ‘settle amicably’ to her own children.

I asked for the contact details of these people so that they could be given the evidence of Jennifer’s crimes so they are forewarned. This is a public service to innocent people inadvertently dealing with a criminal.

Here is the question. How many women do you think actually told me these details? Of course, the answer is none.

Your women, and I mean pretty much ALL your women, will protect a woman who is a criminal from being exposed let alone actually punish them. You, young man, have a right to be well aware that women will protect criminal women.

If you think your women are going to be honest with you? I have a bridge I want to sell you.

If you think women are not totally sexist against men? I have a bridge I want to sell you.

If you think women are not totally committed to Gender Politics? I have a bridge I want to sell you.

In 2.5 years not a single woman will even enter into the discussion as to whether women who commit crimes against men should be punished for that. THEY WILL NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT IT. So you, young man, should listen to what that tells you. Because what they tells you is that women wish to be privileged to the extent that they can commit crimes against you with complete impunity.

You, young man, should NEVER lose site of the fact that even ‘the best of the good women’ gladly and willingly cover up for women who are criminals.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumLinks to BooksLinks to BooksLinks to Books Parent ForumLinks to Books Parent ForumLiving Free in ...Living Free in ...Chapter 23 - A word on the sexism and gender politics of womenChapter 23 - A word on the sexism and gender politics of women