You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumThe criminals i...The criminals i..."Lee Rawles" <RawlesL@staff.abanet.org> . scumbag"Lee Rawles" <RawlesL@staff.abanet.org> . scumbag
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 4:54 AM

Have fun guys!!!

-----Original Message-----
Sent:
14 February 2011 19:03
To: Lee Rawles
Cc: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Re: You have just received a comment

Hi Lee,

nice to have your attention. We are having some fun with you today. You might want to click here.

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2011/02/12/federal-judge-gives-the-go-ahead-for-disciplinary-measures-against-student-suing-false-accuser/#comment-71315

Oh...you are 'insulted' that I called 'liars/lawyers' scum? Boo-hoo.

You lawyers ARE scum and I know your game full well.  

Try reading this. It has had more than 1 MILLION downloads now.

http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabid/420/forumid/47/threadid/488/scope/posts/Default.aspx  

You see. I'm the man who proved you lawyers know FULL WELL that common law is superior to legislation and statutes and that you are simply PART of the extortion system of the ruling elite. I have stitched up my family law lawyer, Justin Dowd, so thoroughly he's going to lose ALL his possessions to me. He even had the termerity to LIE to me about common law, legislation and statutes and CHARGE me for it. You might want to read this thread here. 

http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabid/420/forumid/36/threadid/678/scope/posts/Default.aspx  

Indeed. I presented Justin with evidence of the ongoing genocide in Australia and he CHARGED ME $A3,000 to READ EVIDENCE OF GENOCIDE. And then when I asked him if he would speak out he said no. When I asked him if he knew any other decent lawyers who would speak out about the genocide he said no lawyers he knew were interested in talking about that topic. How about that? You lawyers are such scum you won't talk about the evidence of Genocide when presented to you. How about that? 

And he also colluded in sending 95% of my property to my ex in a clear case of common law theft.

And as I approached other liars/lawyers to ask them  to break this story and these crimes they ALL did the same thing. Shut the fuck up. Hhhmmmmm. And you are 'insulted' I call lawyers liars and scum! LOL!! Since you replied you will go into my forums. Well done! 

Just in case you want to be the FIRST lawyer to act like a decent human being? 

I am the FIRST MAN IN THE WORLD to bring video evidence of crimes being committed by a sitting magistrate on a family law matter out into the public domain. I have presented evidence of crimes by magistrates and judges to the PM of Australia and the Attorney General as well as the PM of Ireland and the President of Ireland. The Prime Ministers have refused to obey my direction, AS MY SERVANTS, to bring these people to justice. They have therefore made themeselves accessories after the fact. This has therefore proven that liars/lawyers are corrupt and that the Prime Ministers and Presidents know it FULL WELL and support this corruption.

Here. Read this and weep.

http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabid/420/forumid/14/threadid/606/scope/posts/Default.aspx  

I have written the book on how men can defend their rights in common law lands without the 'good help' of you scumbag lawyers. 

You are about to go out of business. And not a minute too soon.

If there were ANY decent lawyers around I would have found one by now.

Now. Thanks for the evidence. I will be happy to post it FAR AND WIDE!

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) 

Sent: 14 February 2011 17:22
To: "peter.nolan@peternolan.com" Subject: Re: You have just received a comment

This story isn't about child support or alimony, and the "liars/lawyers are
scum" is over the line. This comment has been removed for being off-topic
and insulting.

- Lee Rawles
Web Producer
ABAJournal.com

On 2/14/11 10:47 AM, "ABAJournal.com" wrote:

> You have just received a comment for the following weblog:
> ABA Journal Daily News
>
> The title of the entry is:
> Can Law Student Be Disciplined for Suing Accuser? Federal Judge Says Yes
>
> Located at:
> http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/law_student_sues_law_school_for_defamat
> ion
>
> Posted by: Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)
> Email: peter.nolan@peternolan.com
> URL:
> Location:
>
> Ladies,
> we are sick to death of your lies and hypocrisy and we are putting an end to
> it.
>
> I have proven that no man MUST pay alimony or child support. All you
> liars/lawyers are scum. We will be dealing with you in the fullness of time.
>
> http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabid/420/forumid/14/threadid/606/scope/posts
> /Default.aspx

New Post
 11/16/2011 4:54 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 17 February 2011 13:45
To: 'RawlesL@staff.abanet.org'
Subject: Nice to see you are so free with your censorship

Hi Lee,
nice to see you are so free with your censorship, eh?

Always good to have a 'commenting policy' to suppress the truth while women are allowed to tell any lied they like, isn't it.

The law society is nothing but a bunch of scumbag criminals and I (and many others) have proven this.

You are now 'outed' as knowing that the law society is a bunch of scumbag crimnals by your email trail and your censorship of my comments.

There is NO GOING BACK FOR YOU. This evidence is backed up and offsite.

Now. You are the 'Web Producer of the ABA Journal', eh?

Well? How about you write an article about how Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard and Robert McClealland have chosen to become accessories after the fact to the common law crime of theft?

How about you write an article about how someone in the Australian Guvment is committing the crime of perversion of the course of justice by suppressing my video of my court meeting into Austraila via you tube?

How about you write about how the people calling themselves magistrates David Dunkley and Louise Henderson have accepted they are guilty of committing the common law crime of theft.

How about you write an article about how criminal Justin Dowd knowingly lied about statutes being superior to legislation and even bothered to CHARGE me for the lies.

These must be pretty big stories, mustn't they?

Bad luck Lee.

You took on someone who knows how to draw out evidence and then publish it.

Once day your family and friends are going to find out that you knew full well the law society was a criminal organisation and that you then went on to hide that fact and your knowledge of it.

Best Regards

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumThe criminals i...The criminals i..."Lee Rawles" <RawlesL@staff.abanet.org> . scumbag"Lee Rawles" <RawlesL@staff.abanet.org> . scumbag