You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumCourt Cases in ...Court Cases in ...Notice to Judge Griffin - 2009-09-23Notice to Judge Griffin - 2009-09-23
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 4:42 AM

This was my first notice to Judge Griffin. It was delivered by hand to the front desk at the four courts and I have a mans signature on a receipt claiming he will definitely deliver it to Judge Griffin. He had issued an 'order' for interim maintenance and I was more than happy to fulfill his order if he paid my bill for EUR1.5M. He hasn't paid his bill so I guess he does not want his order fulfilled.

This PDF also includes the pages from the 'orders' Judge Griffin made so there is no question that he made these orders. I also give him lawful notice that on the crime of freezing my company accounts, thereby depriving me of the benefits of my labour, I am charging him EUR100,000 as a remedy pay so as for him to avoid being brought before a court. Judge Griffin is another one is some measure of trouble.
 PN_Notice_to_Judge_Griffin.pdf
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumCourt Cases in ...Court Cases in ...Notice to Judge Griffin - 2009-09-23Notice to Judge Griffin - 2009-09-23