You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumCourt Cases in ...Court Cases in ...Default Judgement to Registrar Johnston 2009-11-24Default Judgement to Registrar Johnston 2009-11-24
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 4:32 AM

Someone calling him/her self Judicial Regstrar Johnston working out of the Lionel Bowen Building sold my house against my expressed non-consent. This is a crime. And so I offered Regstrar Johnston the opportunity to make good on this crime by paying me ten times the sum fetched for my house. The amount being $A5.5M that I was willing to accept to forgive this crime against me. I've never heard back from Regstrar Johnston. So sooner or later some good men are going to have to find out who this person is and we are going to have to serve documents personally on Regstrar Johnston to make sure Regstrar Johnston has them. And then we are going to hold a court and get an order to take all of Regstrar Johnstons property off him/her.
 PAN-DJ For Payment of Fee for House.pdf
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumCourt Cases in ...Court Cases in ...Default Judgement to Registrar Johnston 2009-11-24Default Judgement to Registrar Johnston 2009-11-24