You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumCourt Cases in ...Court Cases in ...Default Judgement - Payment of Fees - 2009-11-24Default Judgement - Payment of Fees - 2009-11-24
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 4:30 AM

In defending my company from the criminal Judge Griffin in collusion with my wife I engaged Philip Lee Solicitors in Ireland. Their fees were about EUR23,000. These fees should be paid as they were lawfully agreed to. I issued a default judgment and gave it to both Louise and David with a lawful order for them to pay this bill immediately from the proceeds of my house. No lawful rebuttal for this claim and order was forthcoming from my servants and so they may well be charged with failing to execute their oath in public office or some such. I just want you, dear reader, to know this is what was done for your benefit.
 PAN-DJ For Payment of Fees.pdf
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumCourt Cases in ...Court Cases in ...Default Judgement - Payment of Fees - 2009-11-24Default Judgement - Payment of Fees - 2009-11-24