You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumCourt Cases in ...Court Cases in ...Default Judgement - Payment of Loan - 2009-11-24Default Judgement - Payment of Loan - 2009-11-24
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 4:29 AM

Across the years 1988/9 my eldest brother loaned me money to put towards my mortgage, when interest rates were 17%, so as to help me make ends meet and reduce my monthly expenses. He loaned me a total of $A25,000. I offered to pay it back and he said that I should hang onto that money so long as it benefits the family and until I am well able to pay it back. Given that we were divorcing it was time to pay that loan back as it would no longer benefit the family. The family was dissolving. I told my brother that once he had the money back it was his to do with as he pleased. Jennifer lied and said the amount was $15,000 and lies in saying it was a 'forgiven loan'. I have never 'forgiven the loan'. I gave my word it should be paid back and so it should be paid back. This money too was given to Jennifer based on her lies. All quite disgusting really.
 PAN-DJ For Payment of Loan.pdf
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumCourt Cases in ...Court Cases in ...Default Judgement - Payment of Loan - 2009-11-24Default Judgement - Payment of Loan - 2009-11-24