You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumCourt Cases in ...Court Cases in ...Notice to Kevin Rudd - 2009-12-07Notice to Kevin Rudd - 2009-12-07
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 4:24 AM

This is the lawful notice I sent to Kevin Rudd and Robert McClelland on 2009-12-07. It makes good reading. I make it clear that I believe that all members of the 'law society' have waived their 'protected person' status under the Geneva Conventions on warfare. I see on re-reading I missed the 'not' when I meant to say I am not about to assassinate anyone. Freudian slip maybe. I point out that I expect them to do their duty. I sent them the video of the court hearing as well as the package of documents on a DVD so 'save a tree' as well as all that fuel to send so much paper from London to Canberra. Seems a waste. Anyway, feel free to read. It makes good reading.
 PN_Notice_Kevin_Rudd.pdf
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumCourt Cases in ...Court Cases in ...Notice to Kevin Rudd - 2009-12-07Notice to Kevin Rudd - 2009-12-07