You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumCourt Cases in ...Court Cases in ...Notice to Robert McClelland - 2009-10-09Notice to Robert McClelland - 2009-10-09
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 4:22 AM

Modified By host  on 11/15/2011 10:23:06 AM
This is the lawful notice I sent to Robert McClelland on 2009-10-22. You can clearly read that I lay out what is happening with Louise Henderson and Registrar Johnston. You can also clearly see that I tell Robert I will charge him a penalty of one troy ounce of 99.99% pure for every day he does not do the job he is being paid to do. Protect my rights. The Attorney General is the highest public office in the land for this matter and, as my servant, I expected him to perform to his oath to protect the rights of the public, me, against the criminal activities of his employees. He was clearly told that non-response was dis-honour and that I reserved the right to convene a court dejour to persue this matter. So Robert is going to face a court as well.
 PN_Notice_to_Robert_McClelland.pdf
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDivorceDivorceDivorce Parent ForumDivorce Parent ForumCourt Cases in ...Court Cases in ...Notice to Robert McClelland - 2009-10-09Notice to Robert McClelland - 2009-10-09