You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumSovereignSovereignSovereign Parent ForumSovereign Parent ForumDiscussions on ...Discussions on ...Travel if you use strawman recapture. Travel if you use strawman recapture.
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 2:26 AM

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your article, it helped me recently with an encounter with the "police" here in CANADA.

I wish to become sovereign but wonder if I could obtain a passport or how do you travel abroad?

I also have a small investment portfolio in the strawman name, how do I handle this? Is it compatible with the Freemen way of life?

Thank you again for the info

Hi  xxxxxx ,
i suggest you join www.thinkfree.ca as there are MANY other men in Canada doing this.

There are two ways forward.
1. Free Man
2. Strawman recapture.

For 1 I recommend you join the world free man society and also subscribe to Rob Menards youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/mrmitee
www.thinkfree.ca

Freeman is an approach where you waive the 'benefits' of using your strawman and it is quite legitimate. But it does mean you live without the 'benefit' of access to THEIR system.

Strawman recapture is more difficult and time consuming but allows you to retain control of THEIR strawman trademark and interact with THEIR system as normal. It's not for everyone and each man must decide what it is they want to do.

With respect to passports etc. Rob Menard and others are working on port pass documents. Irene Gravenhorst claims that she has travelled without a passport as well.

I am working on getting the world passport to work where I want to go http://www.worldservice.org/docpass.html

I have one of these and it has been turned down in UK, Germany, Australia and so I need to deal with that violation of my right to travel on that passport..

With the 'strawman recapture' process you transfer all property from the strawman to the human being in your security agreement. And you can get passports the normal way. Doing 'strawman recapture' changes nothing really. It merely makes it clear that you know THEIR strawman is NOT YOU. And since THEY will not rebutt this claim it becomes true as far as a court of law is concerned.

Best Regards

Peter
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumSovereignSovereignSovereign Parent ForumSovereign Parent ForumDiscussions on ...Discussions on ...Travel if you use strawman recapture. Travel if you use strawman recapture.