You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumSovereignSovereignSovereign Parent ForumSovereign Parent ForumDiscussions on ...Discussions on ...Did I give jurisdiction on the courtDid I give jurisdiction on the court
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 2:27 AM

commonlyknownasBlue  said:

Peter,
Did you grant jurisdiction when? you called 'David' by the title "Your Honour"?

Blue,
no. In my claim of right I claim that I am not entering into any contract unless it is signed by my own hand or I offer my handshake is entering into an agreement with another human being.As a sovereign I say how it is I enter into contracts.

All this 'you said something so you entered into a contract' is rubbish and it is only for slaves. If you let someone else tell you how it is YOU entered into a contract you are agreeing to be their slave. Do you not see this is obvious? So, when someone offers me a contract I will make it clear how I will contract. I COULD have walked into the court denying jurisdiction but that would have made it all the harder. I was there to collect evidence of crimes more than anything else.

So no. I have not granted jurisdiction and none of my affidavits and contracts have been rebutted.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumSovereignSovereignSovereign Parent ForumSovereign Parent ForumDiscussions on ...Discussions on ...Did I give jurisdiction on the courtDid I give jurisdiction on the court