You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Kenny Rollinson. Man hater and female idolatrorKenny Rollinson. Man hater and female idolatror
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/1/2014 11:28 PM

Kenny Rollinson. Man hater and female idolatror

This is his facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/kenny.rollinson?fref=ufi

https://www.facebook.com/kenny.rollin...

New Post
 4/1/2014 11:46 PM

This is the thread he spoke on as Gym Junkiez.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/782188105143993/797405893622214/?notif_t=group_comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/78218...

This is what he had to say in the public in front of 2,000+ people. Notice not a piece of punctuation or paragraph in sight.

Gym Junkiez peter Nolan. I defend women because it forms the genetic construct in my mitochondrial DNA which also forms an instinctual basis for genetic memory. a man has genetic encoding to protect and lead the family unit. you are a co-opt, you are nothing more than part of a full spectrum domination with 1 side of the polarity being feminism and the other side being a group that wants "equality for men" in hating women, and a third side where courts legislate in womens favour. this triangle is designed for 1 FUCKING PURPOSE. to break up the family unit. men form a group to hate women, women form a group to hate women, and the courts make appropriate legislation to protect the party that does not lead the family unit. this is an ancient form of slavery designed in Egypt and written about in the roman empire where the legislators destroy the family unit and place the female at the head of the house hold so that from a psychological perspective the woman will marry the state and look up to the state as a father figure. with the man living in submission so as the state can gain control. don't you FUCKING READ HISTORY YOU FUCKWIT. YOU ARE HELPING TO PERPETUATE THE SYSTEM. AND I DARE FUCKING SAY YOU DO SO KNOWLEDGABLY. there is a 4rth part of the equation where proper gander makes men feel like their role in the household is to be submissive to a woman, think of everyone loves Raymond where men are presented as under the thumb of women as bumbling idiots who do not lead the household. this AGAIN I SAY IS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BREAKING UP THE FAMILY UNIT. and you are perpetuating the new world orders fucking engender to implement this form of slavery. you should be protecting women as a mans programing for this exists on a fucking genetic level as protector and leader of the household. to act violently shows you are nothing more than a victim of abuse and a co opt to further create segregation within the family unit to deliberately drive the family unit apart.

Gym Junkiez peter Nolan. I defend women because it forms the genetic construct in my mitochondrial DNA which also forms an instinctual basis for genetic memory. a man has genetic encoding to protect and lead the family unit. you are a co-opt, you are nothing more than part of a full spectrum domination with 1 side of the polarity being feminism and the other side being a group that wants "equality for men" in hating women, and a third side where courts legislate in womens favour. this triangle is designed for 1 FUCKING PURPOSE. to break up the family unit. men form a group to hate women, women form a group to hate women, and the courts make appropriate legislation to protect the party that does not lead the family unit. this is an ancient form of slavery designed in Egypt and written about in the roman empire where the legislators destroy the family unit and place the female at the head of the house hold so that from a psychological perspective the woman will marry the state and look up to the state as a father figure. with the man living in submission so as the state can gain control. don't you FUCKING READ HISTORY YOU FUCKWIT. YOU ARE HELPING TO PERPETUATE THE SYSTEM. AND I DARE FUCKING SAY YOU DO SO KNOWLEDGABLY. there is a 4rth part of the equation where proper gander makes men feel like their role in the household is to be submissive to a woman, think of everyone loves Raymond where men are presented as under the thumb of women as bumbling idiots who do not lead the household. this AGAIN I SAY IS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BREAKING UP THE FAMILY UNIT. and you are perpetuating the new world orders fucking engender to implement this form of slavery. you should be protecting women as a mans programing for this exists on a fucking genetic level as protector and leader of the household. to act violently shows you are nothing more than a victim of abuse and a co opt to further create segregation within the family unit to deliberately drive the family unit apart.
1 hr · Like
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Kenny Rollinson. Man hater and female idolatrorKenny Rollinson. Man hater and female idolatror