You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Rodney John Parker of Warrnambool, Victoria. Man-hater, liar and idiotRodney John Parker of Warrnambool, Victoria. Man-hater, liar and idiot
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 12:33 AM

Facebook here.

http://www.facebook.com/rodney.j.parker

Seems Rodney does not like the truth being told about women and he is such a 'MAN' that he thinks sending emails telling lies might be something worth doing.

Rodney John Parker

• rabid toxic dickhead..you wouldnt know justice if it bit you on your fat arse
    still having trouble with little peter eh
    by the way you fuck send me your address and we will see who is a hateful bitch
New Post
 11/16/2011 12:33 AM

Some more email from Rodney.

• well cowardly loser,still hiding behind your mums apron ..hahahah I bet you moved home to mummy after your wife tossed you out.I gotta say that you entertain me you clown..with your pretense of being a man..as always cowards like you hide behind the net.. no address I see.wouldnt you like to have coffee with me dickless moron?
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Rodney John Parker of Warrnambool, Victoria. Man-hater, liar and idiotRodney John Parker of Warrnambool, Victoria. Man-hater, liar and idiot