You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Chris Roubis. Mangina and man haterChris Roubis. Mangina and man hater
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 12:29 AM

Chris Roubis

Add Friend
Art Director at Graphics AustraliaWent to Randwick TAFELives in Maroubra, New South Wales, AustraliaKnows Greek, Australian EnglishFrom Sparta, Greece

Facebook link. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i...

"Chris Roubis: Peter next time your marriage doesn't work out, make sure you have a good laywer.. don't blame the system if you don't have someone good to represent you..
Chris Roubis: Peter you have yourself to blame.. you chose who to represent you.
Chris Roubis: Like I said, get a good laywer and stop playing the victim Peter.."

Chris. You are a stupid, ignorant, vile, disgusting man. I have put you into my man-hating mangina hall of fame. I do not tolerate such digusting comments from men. I will repeat your comments into the man-o-sphere and link your facebook into the man-o-sphere. 

You have before you the evidence that the family law courts are a criminal enterprise and you have been told that an estimated 4,000 men a year kill themselves from the criminal abuse of their criminal wives and their criminal associates in the family courts.
http://www.dadsontheair.net/csa

You have been told that the family law lawyers are ALL criminals and they know it. 

Yet you persist in the notion that I was somehow to 'blame' for being the victim of a very well organised and very well funded criminal organisation called 'The guvment'.

You also then persist to refuse to notice that I have made it my mission to save the lives of as many men as I can and that I have now been successful in proving the remedy that will save many tens of thousands of mens lives in Australia as well as many hundreds of thousands of lives of men around the world as the remedy applied to about 500M men.

And far from 'playing victim' I was, indeed, the victim of a series of crimes. I propose to remedy those crimes. You have been told that I will soon be putting all federal and NSW members on trial for their crimes. One good example is the crime of agravated kidnapping in the estimated 22,000 arrests of men in NSW each year under the mandatory arrest DV legislation. Every single one of those was a crime. But I am sure you don't give a shit about those 22,000 men either, eh?

Here is your entry into my man-hating mangina hall of fame.
http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabid/420/mid/1087/threadid/757/scope/posts/Default.aspx#757

When ever you wish to issue an apology to all those men you insulted I will post it next to your entry.

a few seconds ago · 
New Post
 3/4/2012 7:07 PM

Modified By anonymous  on 5/16/2012 3:43:55 AM
Resolution reached
New Post
 3/5/2012 1:26 AM

thanks for that Tim. much appreciated.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Chris Roubis. Mangina and man haterChris Roubis. Mangina and man hater