You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Michael SchmittMichael Schmitt
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 12:26 AM

This is his facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/michaellovesnyc

What did Michael say to make it into my mangina hall of fame? Regarding men who have had crimes committed against them by women he said: “ Seriously, people need to move past bad experiences”

I also replied to this thread.

Michael Schmitt
"I am totally against VAWA and totally for prosecuting false accusers. I am against excessive child custody awards. But if a woman or man wants out of a marriage, no one should stop them. But to force someone to stay in a marriage is just controlling and abusive in itself."

It's called a vow Michael. You remember. You took one to serve the crown (rothchilds) when you became a lawyer. If we should allow women to end a marriage no NO REASON AT ALL thus breaking her VOW then we must also allow soldiers to leave the army when they want. After all. Sending men into battle to be slaughtered is FAR MORE controlling and abusive than ANY woman experiences in marriage. You sir, are SCUM.

And here is some more by Michael.

Michael Schmitt 8:44pm May 11
Like I said people llike Peter are the politicians vindication for laws like VAWA and IMBRA. Just his short tone here, without justification or logic, shows that he is one of the people the law is written for. Imagine how he talks to an intimate partner when he has a disagreement. But 90 % of men are not like him and we should not be grouped in with him. Peter; get to a therapist; you really really need it.

Like I said people llike Peter are the politicians vindication for laws like VAWA and IMBRA.  Just his short tone here, without justification or logic, shows that he is one of the people the law is written for.  Imagine how he talks to an intimate partner when he has a disagreement.  But 90 % of men are not like him and we should not be grouped in with him. Peter; get to a therapist; you really really need it.
Michael Schmitt 8:44pm May 11
Like I said people llike Peter are the politicians vindication for laws like VAWA and IMBRA. Just his short tone here, without justification or logic, shows that he is one of the people the law is written for. Imagine how he talks to an intimate partner when he has a disagreement. But 90 % of men are not like him and we should not be grouped in with him. Peter; get to a therapist; you really really need it.
Comment History
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 11:39am May 11
Michael,
The same shit argument has been presented too many times for anyone to be bothered listening to it any more. Divorce is ‘no fault’. There need be no raping of the child for the divorce to occur.

By the way? Raping of children is EXTREMELY RARE by the father. Raping of a child is MOST OFTEN done by the step-father. Who is responsible for that? The MOTHER. That’s who. In MOST CASES the mother is WELL AWARE of the raping. Indeed, I know of one case where the mother gave the daughter to the step father to rape so she ‘did not have to have sex with him’. Gee. Lovely mother eh? You lawyers are the scum of the earth. You really are.
Michael Schmitt
Michael Schmitt 11:36am May 11
In fact, an easier divorce would lessen the impact of false charges, etc... The whole VAWA law is there to make divorce more difficult on the man. If the guy had the option to get out of a nasty marriage without any hastle, VAWA would go bye-bye in a hurry. Trouble is guys hang on for too long; they cling to a dead relationship or they fear a painful divorce. And then things get crazy.
Alex Leaderman
Alex Leaderman 11:35am May 11
Yes Michael. Thanks!!! Did you sign the petition?
Michael Schmitt
Michael Schmitt 11:34am May 11
I am totally against VAWA and totally for prosecuting false accusers. I am against excessive child custody awards. But if a woman or man wants out of a marriage, no one should stop them. But to force someone to stay in a marriage is just controlling and abusive in itself.
Alex Leaderman
Alex Leaderman 11:31am May 11
Michael, when terrible stuff like that happens then:

1. Verify, investigated and make sure the allegations are true!

2. If true, arrest the real perpetrator and help the victim(s)

3. If false: Arrest the false-accusers!!!!!

...that is not how VAWA inspired practices work today. Today the MAN is always Guilty before proven guilty....
View All Comments
Original Post
Ad Verdiesen
Ad Verdiesen 3:36pm May 9
despite your opinion-experience-feelings, michael, 'the kids', always suffer lifelong from divorce !
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Michael SchmittMichael Schmitt