You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Jesse Powell on the Thinking HousewifeJesse Powell on the Thinking Housewife
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 1:18 AM

Jesse Powell,

man hating, white knighting mangina apologist. Well done arsehole

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2...

Speaking as a man, what bothers me the most about the men’s rights movement is that it represents men rejecting their duties and moral responsibilities as men; they attack and undermine what being a man is all about. As a man it is my duty to protect women and to create a functioning order for society overall and men have roles and duties in the overall social order that they are bound to uphold. The MRA, with his blatant disregard for upholding and maintaining the overall order of society, represents a threat to the well being of the community and a danger to precisely the populations that I as a man am bound to serve and protect; women and children.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Jesse Powell on the Thinking HousewifeJesse Powell on the Thinking Housewife