You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Email storm caused by big mouthed Lyn BennettsEmail storm caused by big mouthed Lyn Bennetts
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 12:01 AM

Gents,
Lyn Bennetts, whos email address is lyn_bennetts7@bigpond.com, caused a bit of an email storm among a few manginas.

The background is this. An email arrived in my in-box that Lyn Bennetts had forwarded. The email is reproduced below. So I took it upon myself to write to Lyn ONLY and point out that by her silence she was condoning the crimes of women in the courts such as perjury, kidnapping, extortion and theft.

Like a typical woman Lyn immediately forwarded this email to some email group and claimed 'victim status'. It is all reproduced below. Waaahhhh, waaahhhhh, waaaaahhhhh. Typical woman. When she gets an intellectual drupping with irrefutable evidence she immediately claims 'victim' status despite claiming to be 'equal'.

Sure enough the man-hating, white knighting mangina apologists could be relied on to 'leap to the defense' of 'poor princess'.  I really despise these men. They are scumbags.

An estimated 4,000 men in Australia are dying from the crimes committed against them by their vindicive, cruel, callous, greedy and selfish ex-wives and these man-hating mangina apologists say NOTHING about this. But a man point this out to a woman who is 'empowered' and 'equal' and got 'grrrrrl power' and the little woman whines like a baby girl and the manginas leap to her 'defense'.

These men are scumbags and they will NEVER have any respect from me.

I've decided that men who are manginas are going to be 'outed' on my web site.

I'm sick of these scumbags and their man-hatred. It's about time their man-hatred was shown up for what it is.

So, those men out there who are man-hating, white knighting, mangina apologists who wish to discrimate against men in favour of women merely because you are so pathetic you need to scrape and fawn to a woman for a bit of 'female attention'? You stick you shit in my in-box or put it onto the web where I find it? I'll put it here and expose you for the man-hating, white knighting, mangina apologist you are.

Let the women fight their OWN arguments in the written word. You say they are equal? Well them them fight their own arguments.

And while you man-hating, white knighting, mangina apologists won't speak up about the estimated 4,000 my dying in Australia each year from the abused of the women and FC? And similar numbers around the world? While you don't speak out about how women are not held accountable for their crimes? While you will NOT hold women accountable for their crimes? I will continue to call you the man-hating, white knighting, mangina apologists you are.

Your vastly biased support of 'equal women' is going to cost you the respect of men. YOUR CHOICE.
New Post
 11/16/2011 12:02 AM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:07 PM
Subject: CEASE AND DESIST FLUORIDATION
To: Lyn Bennetts <lyn_bennetts7@bigpond.com>

People’s Class Action Trust
 P. O. Box 1255 Oxley, Qld. 4075.  Ph: 0400 363 495

October 27th 2010-10-25

OPEN LETTER TO EVERY MEMBER OF QUEENSLAND PARLIAMENT.

SUBJECT: REMOVE SODIUM FLUORIDE FROM OUR WATER SUPPLIES.

Dear Sirs/Madams

Following many meetings in many towns and cities through Queensland over many months, I have been authorised and instructed to write to each of you, and specifically instruct you to remove the well-known poisonous rat poison, sodium fluoride, from our water supplies throughout Queensland, forthwith, and in perpetuity.

Many of our associated organisations throughout Queensland and indeed, Australia and the world, have long been gathering information, scientific data, and case histories, regarding the subject of added sodium fluoride in to water supplies, and we have long been in possession of a mountain of evidence - more than sufficient data to convince even the most sceptical and brain-washed of judges, dentists, and juries of not only the dangers, but of the real motive behind the fluoridation of water supplies.
As you know – or should know – it has been removed from many countries in Europe, and is being progressively removed and banned from an ever-increasing number of states in America, as the people finally come awake as to what is really going on behind  the scenes, and behind closed doors, the real motive being zombification of the people.

Moreover, as you also well know, this very serious move was made by the Queensland so-called “government” without the approval of the people - we who are paying your salaries. We, the people, regard this as nothing less than a very serious act of treachery. You do not have the right to come into our homes and lace our drinking water with anything, whether you really believe or think it is “good for us” or not. We, the people, will decide what we put down our throats, and the throats of our children, not you.  If you were to try to enter people’s homes in many other countries throughout the world, and tried to put a poison into their water, you would be immediately shot!

We remind you again that you were not elected to the Queensland parliament to do just as you please, but to represent us, the electors, and to our bidding, not yours, nor your party leaders, nor your whips’, nor your so-called “experts” in the back rooms, nor your so-called “financial advisers” hiding in the back rooms, but ours – that is to say, to do exclusively our bidding, whether you agree with us or not! This is our traditional system of government, and has been since Day One! We intend that it stay that way!
In case you might think you are dealing here with “radical extremists,” or the like here, let me assure you that we have done our research, history and homework very well – much better than most of you have, evidently - and in great detail, over many years.

In addition to the mountain of evidence we have - which we are quite prepared to provide you with upon your request - proving beyond all doubt that (a) sodium fluoride is of no benefit whatsoever, and (b) sodium fluoride added in our drinking water does in fact cause a number of health problems - some of them very serious, in many areas, from and including babies, right through to the elderly, and many people in between - we also have much evidence to support and prove the real, much more devious and deceitful objective, which is secretly behind the programme to add the poisonous sodium fluoride to the water supplies of every country possible, exactly in line with the programme for “globalisation,” and the so-called “New World Order,” of which we are well aware.

We are well aware and have been for over 40 (forty) years (though you may not be) that:

(a) Hitler was the first to secretly use it to dumb down the prisoners in a number of his concentration camps, thereby quelling revolts therein. German scientists were the first to discover what effect this poisonous, waste by-product of the aluminium industry had.

(b) Later, in soviet Russia, Stalin came to learn about this, and found that by introducing sodium fluoride in to the water supplies of his gulags, he could reduce the number of guards by up to 75%! This is an established historical fact;

(c) Anna Pauker, communist dictatrix of Rumania, learned of this devious scheme, and no sooner had the communists taken control of the Rumanian government, than she immediately and heavily added sodium fluoride into the country’s water supplies, with the objective of quelling down the revolt – zombifying - of the people, which it did.

We therefore hereby inform and instruct you to cease and desist the practice of adding this dangerous and poisonous, waste by-product of the fertiliser and aluminium industries into our water supples throughout Queensland. We are aware of the financial arrangements that have been agreed upon behind the scenes, which have been leaked.

We further advise that should any of you fail to instigate proceedings in this direction, i.e., to stop fluoridation of our water supplies immediately, then each of you who so fail to act in this direction will be (a) held accountable for your actions, not only while you are a member of parliament, but long afterwards, in perpetuity, however long it takes to get all of this through the court system, and (b) your actions, or failure to so act, will be broadcast throughout the electorate which you are supposed to be “representing,” and you will be removed from office. Henceforth you can never say, “I didn’t know.”

You remain (for now), our overpaid servant/s.
Brian P. McDermott. Honourary Trustee, Grand Jury Trust, People’s Class Action Trust
New Post
 11/16/2011 12:03 AM

My reply to Lyn was this......

Sent: Wednesday, 27 October 2010 9:39 PM
To: lyn_bennetts7@bigpond.com
Cc: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: fw: CEASE AND DESIST FLUORIDATION

Lyn,
I was forwarded this note by xxxxxxxxxx.

I have an honest question for you.

Why would ANY MAN in Australia wish to help you when YOU SUPPORT SUCH CRIMES AS PERJURY, KIDNAPPING, EXTORTION and THEFT from men in the Family Courts?

There is not an adult woman in Australia who can claim to not know women commit these crimes in MASSIVE NUMBERS all over Australia.

I brought out the evidence of these crimes from the Family Court and women have done nothing but hurl abuse at me for the last 2.5 years for my 'crime' of not allowing my wife to steal money from my family and lie to my face.

Lyn,
I am totally and utterly disgusted in Australian women and their claim of 'equality' while condoning these crimes by their fellow women. I have led the fightback for nigh on three years now and NOT ONE WOMAN is doing anything useful to stop the estimated 4,000 Australian men dying each year.

You can read all about my efforts here;

http://www.peternolan.com/Sovereign/ScannedDocuments/tabid/535/Default.aspx
http://www.peternolan.com/Divorce/ScannedDocuments/tabid/538/Default.aspx

So? Why would I care if you women are being poisoned by flouride when you don't care when we have our children kidnapped from us? How about you actually answer that question.

Or are you another one of these women who will just hurl abuse at the first man who points out the vast majority of western women are liars and hypocrites?

And if you actually want to DO SOMETHING to help me stop the Illuminati in ALL their crimes, including your 'flouride' issue then how about you join this group http://freemenofaustralia.ning.com/forum and actually start denouncing the crimes of the 51% minority who are so GLAD to avail themselves of the satanic court system to victimise men.

You can be the first such woman in Australia....or you can join the queue who hate men so much you denounce the ones like me telling the truth.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:04 AM

Lyns reply was the usual cow-shit and refual to answer the questions at hand.

Sent: 28 October 2010 01:26
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: SPAM-LOW: RE: CEASE AND DESIST FLUORIDATION

Peter,

What on earth are you on?
And where on earth did you get the opinion that "I"
YOU SUPPORT SUCH CRIMES AS PERJURY, KIDNAPPING, EXTORTION and THEFT from men in the Family Courts?
End quote

If you are refereing to women gaining custody over children in the courts, while the fathers have to pay through the nose to support their children that they don't see, then you don't know me very well.
But if you are actually asking me for my opinion then I can assure you that you have gone about it the wrong way.
Don't accuse me of things that I do not and have not ever done.

So take a suck of oxygen and ask me properly; what the question is that you want me to answer; I was born and raised with 3 brothers, I didn't put up with their shit and I wont put up with yours either.

Lyn
New Post
 11/16/2011 12:04 AM

And this was my response to her usual cow-shit.

Sent: Thursday, 28 October 2010 9:36 PM
To: Lyn Bennetts
Subject: re: SPAM-LOW: RE: CEASE AND DESIST FLUORIDATION

Lyn,
you can not be an adult woman in Australia and not be well aware that women commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion and theft against men in vast numbers in Australia.

Silence is consent.

ALL women in Australia who are silent on this matter CONDONE those crimes. Indeed, they are actually guilty of the crime of accessory after the fact.

That you don't like this being pointed out is YOUR problem.

Women claim 'equality' but in my particular case the tranfer of wealth was 95% to my ex and 5% to me and I have David Dunkley, an Australian Federal Magistrate saying 'talk of inalienable rights is a nonsense'. I have Saraha Bevan, my exs lawyer, saying that the court should have no concern for justice for the man because of his 'behaviour'.

Are YOU going to speak out about these crimes?

Are YOU going to speak out about the estimated 4,000 men a year killing themselves?

Are YOU going to speak out about how YOUR BOTHERS are VASTLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST TODAY?

Or are YOU going to CONTINUE to be an agent of the Illuminati by condoning and supporting the discrimination against YOUR OWN BROTHERS?

And by the way? I tell every man who has his right to be a father violated that he should rescind his consent to be governed, refuse to pay income taxes, spousal support, child support, dis-owen his former children and walk away.

That millions of women JUST LIKE YOU have remained silent in the face of the criminal actions of women and the family court is all the evidence any intelligent man needs that you women are liars and hypocrites in the main.

And I really don't care how you 'feel' about this and I really don't care that you claim I spoke to you 'the wrong way'. You women are disgusting to me. You think you need to be 'spoken to the right way' before you will stop the needless slaughter of your brothers, your fathers, your uncles and your sons?

THAT statment alone marks you as 'just like all the other women'.

And women just exactly like you disgust me Lyn.

I've asked THOUSANDS of women to speak out about these crimes. Guess what? They won't.

But they will pass along emails asking us MEN to 'do something' about some issue they are interested in like flouride? While condoning 'legalised murder'?

I've asked THOUSANDS of women to GROW UP Lyn. They won't. They just spout more cow-shit like you.

I asked you a question:

"Or are you another one of these women who will just hurl abuse at the first man who points out the vast majority of western women are liars and hypocrites?"

It seems you gave me your answer.

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:05 AM

And this was her cow-shit reply.

Sent: 28 October 2010 21:27
Subject: RE: SPAM-LOW: RE: CEASE AND DESIST FLUORIDATION

Peter,
Get your hand off your you know what and climb down from your perch before you fall and break your idiotic neck, you should know that to climb a tree requires both hands!

NOW to get to your rantings.
Not all women commit the actions that you claim they do and I for one am not one of them; who do. I have been happily married for 22 years; so you are way off the mark there.
However, I have 3 brothers all who were left by their cheating wives and took the kids. "I" YES "I" Peter, got those children back for one of my brothers, the other brother just wouldn't let his kids go (he is so much like me) and she simply disappeared into the distance thank God. The other brother I helped take his X - Missus to court and "I", YES "I" alone Peter managed to set it up so he pays her $10 per year maintenance and he also gets his children week on week off as it should be.
She should have been nicer to me while she was married to my brother; shouldn't she?

And you are so right when you told Sam that I should be able to stick up for myself; you are damn right there idiot, I don't put up with people like you or your crap.
Sam was also right when he said I didn't put out the flouride document, which you would have realised if you had have bothered to read it. But I definately do agree with it.

So there you have it Peter, stop accusing me of things I do not do and that I do not agree with and if you want help with something in the future, then try asking for it, because by accusing people of things they do not do, naturally instantly puts them offside and by your rantings you actually sound like a Psychopath. I suggest you go and get councelling.

I wouldn't join you and your group simply because of your vicious verbal incorrect attack on me personally, without even knowing me or my back ground and I believe I would actually fear for my life being around you, maybe that is why she left you, but I don't know, because I do not know you, do I? 
However, I would and will help any MAN and that doesn't now include you, with any issue involving the custody of his children, because guess what, you and your x-wife are big kids now, it's the little ones that need protecting.

So get your facts straight Moron and everyone needs someone like Sam; who is not scared to put forward his view and not be threatened by the insults of the likes of you.

If you have a problem Peter,
Then recognise what your problem is,
Find a solution to that problem and then
Act on that solution.
Unless you actually put that solution into action you will not be able to fix the problem.
This is the only help I am prepared to give you.

Do not email me again.

Lyn Bennetts

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:05 AM

And this was my response to her cow-shit.

Lyn,
you are using the 'not all women are like that' defense which has been dealt with many times at www.the-spearhead.com.

And like a typical western woman you throw out a whole lot of cow-shit finishing with "don't email me again".

Guess what? That makes you EXACTLY like thousands of other women I have talked to.

Pathetic and useless.

Your pitiful attempt at 'shaming languages' instead of "Peter, thank you for letting me know 4,000 men a year are killing themselves from the abuse of other women, I will now dedicate much of my time to stop their needless deaths" tells me EXACTLY what you are like.

You are a woman who is indifferent to the deaths of those 4,000 men.

Peter

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:06 AM

So.....having been soundly trounced by logic, reason and irrefutable evidence should she care to go look at it 'Loudmouth Lyn' decides she better go find som manginas to 'save her'. You know how these women have claimed that 'a woman can do anything a man can do' and 'all we want is equality'....but they they get the intellectual shit beaten out of them the ygo right to 'victim' mode and 'call out to the manginas'.

So Lyn forward this private email exchange to the public list looking to enrol a mangina or two into 'defending' her because, you know, her position is not defensible from a logic and reason point of view. Here is the evidence she forwarded the private email exchange to MANY people. And Mangina Sam jumps in to 'defend' 'poor hepwess widdle wynne' who has been 'verbally attacked' by the 'bag bad man'...wwwaaaahhhhhh, wwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, wwwwaaaaaahhhhhhh. I wonder if Lyn wears nappies too because she whines like a baby.

Sent: 28 October 2010 00:29
To: "Lyn Bennetts"
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: FW: CEASE AND DESIST FLUORIDATION from Sam Broad

Peter I think you went about your attack
on Lyn the wrong way.

Sure I have read stories about such woman or women 
but be careful of what you say.  

My wife goes on about me when we have an argument 
and says things to me that are not true. 

So I do agree with you but; do not point the bone at any 
and every-one, point to the real accuser 
that is; the woman who does do what you say. 

Lyn did not send the original email she was passing it on.
Sam Broad
The People's Mandate;
Web address Political; http://www.peoplesmandate.iinet.net.au

Web address Health; http://members.iinet.net.au/~sambrod

Can not be a Political Party, have any membership, or be Incorporated because;
The People's Mandate is for the Family, Farmer,
Small Business, Worker and Constitution.

What is the real Economy?
It is the Production of the People.

On Thu Oct 28 6:43 , 'Lyn Bennetts' sent:

Does anyone know this clown below?
He has an odd way of asking for help; don't you think?

Lyn Bennetts
New Post
 11/16/2011 12:06 AM

Now loudmouthed Lyn has got a mangina to support her she decides to try attacking me...LOL! This is REAL funny. See how many lies you can spot in what she says.

Sent: 28 October 2010 21:58
Subject: RE: SPAM-LOW: Re: FW: CEASE AND DESIST FLUORIDATION from Sam Broad

Peter,
There is no truth in what you wrote to me or accused me of at all and you have no such evidence against me either.
You are simply lashing out at me because your wife has apparently left you.
With your attitude towards women I am not surprised the police were called in,
the guns you claim they used are not anyone's doing but the police themselves, if they think they need them.

I don't consider myself equal to you and I don't consider you to be a man; as I have never been given the opportunity to consider either equation, but it basically makes it a no brainer when you facelessly attack me with no due cause.

You do not know what my typical response would be, because you didn't ask me and you do not know me, you simply verbally attacked me.

I can't be to bad in my fight against the illuminati as you refer to them, as I have achieved a mountain of benefits for the interstate transport industry, for the benefit of an industry full of men and also an industry that generally treats most women with little or no respect. However, because I have been married into this industry for so many years, it was either fix it or get out, and then you would have accused me of being what you already accused me of being.

You generalise in your accusations to include every woman and for some unknown reason especially me, that is like me saying that all men are arrogant biggots; when in actual fact it is only a few people like you who give the rest a bad name.

But I have come to the conclusion that you need professional help and the sooner; the better, I'd say.

Lyn Bennetts
New Post
 11/16/2011 12:07 AM

Modified By host  on 11/15/2011 7:08:49 AM

And, of course, I schooled her..........

Lyn,

"
you simply verbally attacked me.
"

Wa, wa, wa, wa....what a f***ing baby you are. 

You women claim 'equality' but as soon as a man treats you like a man you cry like little girls.

Wa, wa, wa, wa, wa. The big bad man sent me an email that I VOLUNTARILY READ and I don't like the TRUTH so I am going to claim 'verbal abuse'.

Women like you totally and utterly disgust me Lyn.

You really do.

Your responses, Lyn, are EXACTLY in line with thousands of other responses I have had from women.

YOU are part of the problem. That is why I put my questions so bluntly, because the chances you were a decent human being like so many men were almost zero.

I see women like you getting breast cancer and dying? And I am not one little bit sorry about that.

Not any more sorry than you women are at the 4,000 men a year who kill themselves from the crimes committed against them by your sistas that YOU SIT IDLELY BY AND ALLOW TO HAPPEN.

How does it feel when a man reflects back at you YOUR ATTITUDES.

You women don't like that very much do you.

Now. Shut up and take your flouride. I wouldn't help a woman stop being poisoned by flouride or aspartame in Australia because women in Australia have been quite happy to see tens of thousands of men die from the crimes of their sisters.

You think all the hatred spewed out at men by women these last 40 years was not going to have an effect? It did. Men are now becoming indifferent to the fate of women. Exactly as the Illuminati wanted.

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:09 AM

So...that was all very nice....Enter Man-hating, white-knighting, mangina apologist #1. Sam Broad of email address 1832sfb@iinet.net.au

Sent: 28 October 2010 00:29
To: "Lyn Bennetts"

Peter I think you went about your attack
on Lyn the wrong way.

Sure I have read stories about such woman or women 
but be careful of what you say.  

My wife goes on about me when we have an argument 
and says things to me that are not true. 

So I do agree with you but; do not point the bone at any 
and every-one, point to the real accuser 
that is; the woman who does do what you say. 

Lyn did not send the original email she was passing it on.
Sam Broad
The People's Mandate;

Web address Health; http://members.iinet.net.au/~sambrod

Can not be a Political Party, have any membership, or be Incorporated because;
The People's Mandate is for the Family, Farmer,
Small Business, Worker and Constitution.

What is the real Economy?
It is the Production of the People.

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:10 AM

My reply to Mangina Sam.

Sent: Thursday, 28 October 2010 9:24 PM
To: 1832sfb@iinet.net.au; Lyn Bennetts
Subject: re: SPAM-LOW: Re: FW: CEASE AND DESIST FLUORIDATION from Sam Broad

Hi Sam,
Your response is typical of Lyn as a woman.

Any man who points out the truth to a woman is characterised as 'attacking' her while these 'empowered' and 'independent' women claim themselves 'equal'.

Whereas, these same women also promote and support men with guns stealing a mans children.

And you wonder why I claim women are completely useless in the fight againt the Illuminati?

I claim they are useless because they respond exactly like this.

Women will attack men endlessly, and then 'complain' about being 'attacked' if any man points it out.

Western women are liars and hypocrites in the main. And I have plenty of evidence to back that up.

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:10 AM

And a second response to Mangina Sam.

On Thu Oct 28 19:53 , 'peter@peternolan.com' sent:

Sam,
if you actually read my note to Lyn you will see that I did not 'attack' her in any way. You will see I asked her some very specific questions. Since you identify yourself as a man you have just demonstrated you are what I call a 'man-hating, white knighting mangina apologist'. Lyn claimed 'equality'. Let he deal with her own 'attacks'. By 'white knighting' all you have done is demonstrate that you care nothing for the estimated 4,000 men in Australia who kill themselves each year from the crimes committed against them in the FC and by CSA. Well done for identifying yourself as such.

You are also sexist and disciminatory AGAINST WOMEN because if you really believed women were 'equal' you would not butt in to this conversation any more than you would butt into the same conversation with a man.

Sam?
There is not an adult woman in Australia who can claim not to know that women commit perjury, kidnapping, extortion and theft against men in VAST NUMBERS in the satanic criminal family courts. NONE.

I have challenged MANY AUSTRALIAN WOMEN on this point and when pressed they ALL ADMITTED they were well aware of cases where they knew the woman had lied to gain advantage in the satanic criminal family court. ALL OF THEM SAM!

Women like Lyn pass on emails about 'stop the fluouride' while her friends, and she will surely know MANY women who have attacked men in the FC, run to the Illuminati to commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion and theft from the men.

Women use the SAME ILLUMINATI SHILLS to steal from men as who are putting flouride into the water and they are too stupid and intellectually lacking to realise this.

I have pointed out to THOUSANDS if not TENS OF THOUSANDS of women that the family court is a major plank of the destruction of society and frowarding the depopulation agenda. I have asked them to cease and desist committing crimes against us.

I then challenged HUNDREDS of women to create a jury and fairly and justly try my ex for crimes committed thus setting the precident for men to gain a path to justice. They failed that challenge.

Western women are liars and hypocrites in the main and NOT ONE is willing to openly debate that point because THEY KNOW FULL WELL THEY ARE.

Go ahead. Ask your wife if she knows that women are committing perjury and you should feel free to call her a liar if she says no because she will know full well women making false rape allegations are not punished in any meaningful way and you would mark yourself as a 'mangina' should you accept her lie.

I have been challenging women to actually BE EQUAL BEFORE THE LAW for nearly three years now. Guess what? They don't want 'equality' they want MASSIVE PRIVILEGE.

And they also want men to then campaign for what THEY WANT.

Any man who stands by and allows these estimated 4,000 men a year to kill themselves while our women FULLY SUPPORT the crimes being committed against them in the FC is not worthy of the title 'man' and has no respect from me. I am disgusted in the way AUSTRALIAN MEN care so little for their fellow Australan men.

How about YOU Sam?

What have YOU done to stop the needless deaths of so many Australian men?

As for 'asking for help from a woman' as Lyn characterises it? I wouldn't bother. Women hae made themselves irrelevent. I have challenged them to step up to equality before the law and they have failed every challenge en-mass. Why would I ask a sex for 'help' when they so openly despise men and so openly attack us and support crimes against us.

You might want to ask your wife THOSE questions too.

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:11 AM

And Mangina Sams Response.

Sent: 29 October 2010 02:10

Peter here you go again with your accusations.

It is OK to point out any facts you may have but to also
attack me for trying to advise you to be careful you said;
quote;
if you actually read my note to Lyn you will see that
I did not 'attack' her in any way. You will see I asked her
some very specific questions.
Since you identify yourself as a man you have just demonstrated
you are what I call a 'man-hating, white knighting mangina apologist'.
Lyn claimed 'equality'. Let her deal with her own 'attacks'.

By 'white knighting' all you have done is demonstrate that
you care nothing for the estimated 4,000 men in Australia
who kill themselves each year from the crimes committed
against them in the FC and by CSA.
Well done for identifying yourself as such.

You are also sexist and disciminatory AGAINST WOMEN because
if you really believed women were 'equal' you would not butt in to
this conversation any more than you would butt into
the same conversation with a man.
unquote.
There is a chance Peter, that you may have made contact with Lyn
on an individual basis. And I would not know of that. 

But if you have a problem with the females and on such family matters
keep to that and tell us your experience of such and we can
help you in some way.

I do not know which State you live in but there is a group of men
here in Victoria who, it seems, have the same experience as you.
And I would be only too happy to help in some way.

So if you require some support then do not accuse any person
male or female.

Your hate is too much and there is a chance you may end up
committing some crime against a male of female.

Lyn has explained her actions to support members of her family
because of the same experience that you had with your family.
Sam Broad
The People's Mandate;

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:11 AM

Any my response to that....

On Fri Oct 29 20:43 , 'peter@peternolan.com' sent:

Sam,
"There is a chance Peter, that you may have made contact with Lyn on an individual basis. And I would not know of that."

The trail of events was that xxxxxxxxx forwarded me an email that was forwarded to him by Lyn. I responded directly to Lyn and Lyn alone. As is typical Lyn, being an attention whore, and 'victim' chose to send my email to some larger group. That's fine. The more people who see what attention whores and 'victims' women are the better. Lyn COULD have just responded to my email but she didn't. She did the 'womanly thing' of tell lies and throw shaming language around to try and enroll a few man-hating, white knighting mangina apologists to join in her lies. That would be YOU Sam.

"But if you have a problem with the females and on such family matters keep to that and tell us your experience of such and we can help you in some way."

"I do not know which State you live in but there is a group of men here in Victoria who, it seems, have the same experience as you. And I would be only too happy to help in some way."

You would have seen in my email that I am the first man in Australia who has video recorded a family law matter and that I have the australian federal court magistrate calling himself David Dunkley saying, on video and on the court transcript 'talk of inalienable rights is a nonsense'.

He means YOUR right to life Sam. YOUR right to liberty. YOUR right to YOUR property.

Try actually watching the video. http://www.youtube.com/user/peternolan1109

I have charged and then issued default judgements for common law theft against magistrates Louise Henderson and David Dunkley. I am going to put them on Trial in Wagga Wagga and I am going to get Remedy Instructions from the court to take ALL their property off them. I am the first man in Australia to issue such a default judgment against a sitting magistrate.

And by the way? ASIO has been busily taking this video down and I have been putting it back. I have noticed Julia Gillard that she may be accused of treason should she not hand over the names of the agents working against me. Kevin Rudd and Robert McClelland are going to face accusations of perverions of the course of justice and treason.

If you wish to help?

I suggest you join this group, ask your other men to join this group, and be prepared to sit on juries to try fairly and justly ANY person brought before you in a common law court regardless of gender, regardless of political position, under the maxium "all men and women are equal before the law"

http://freemenofaustralia.ning.com/forum

Sam?
I am bringing the rule of law back into Australia. The only 'help' I am looking for is men willing to sit on such juries and issue innocence or guilty verdicts as the case goes and issue remedy statments according with their conscience and how they believe the guilty party should best remedy the situation.

If a few more men were willing to do this? You would have freedom in Australia. You could put on trial those who have been putting fluoride in the water.

I have been at this nearly three years now and it has cost me in the range of $A500K. I will not tolerate attention whoring victim women making any attempt to distrupt me from bringing the rule of law to Australia which is what they are now trying to do.

I engaged with western women for 1.5 years on this specific issue and they spewed out hatred at me for suggesting women might be held accountable for their actions. Well? Once I created my remedy women became irrelevant.

I am about 70% through my book that will end marriage and the tyranny of the FC in Australia for any man who reads it.

You might want to read this article:

http://www.henrymakow.com/peter_nolan.html

There are two groups of us leading the way to bring freedom and the rule of law to Australia.

The FreeMan group I pointed to and Mark McMurtrie of Original Sovereign Tribal Federation.

http://ostf.weebly.com/index.html

I just donated $A7,500 to Mark. He's desperate for money to bring the rule of law into Australia. If you really want to 'help' tell AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN about Mark and the great work he is doing and ask them to dig into their pockets and help him. There is no man who has done more for the freedom of all Australians, originie or of other descent.

I do not know how much you know about what is REALLY going on. But you guvment, politicians, banks, judiciary, medical and media professions are ALL criminal scumbags and need to be sidelined to bring the rul of law back into Australia.

Thanks be to 'big mouth Lyn' you have now been introduced to the two men who are doing the most to bring the rule of law into Australia. Further, men like John Wilson and Brian Shaw have been fighting this battle for nearly a decade. The Victorian Director of Public Prosecutions Radke, is now facing charges of misprison to treason. Julia Gillard and 50+ other senior political and legal figures are facing misprison to treason charges. And I will be bringing treason accusations against Rudd, McClelland, Gillard and possibly Dunkley and Henderson as well.

If you don't believe I am doing all this? I suggest you go here:
http://www.peternolan.com/Divorce/ScannedDocuments/tabid/538/Default.aspx

And look at "Link Container to e-mail links"

You will find I have written letters to the likes of the Queen, PM, AG, GG as well as the PM and President of Ireland. I have also written letters to Gordon Brown and Angela Merkel (which were answered by the way) as well as Ban Ki-Moon.

I am being a right 'pain in the arse' to the Illuminati. And my book will bring freedom to any man in the former british empire who chooses to use it.

Not bad for an 'old programmer' Sam.

"Your hate is too much and there is a chance you may end up committing some crime against a male of female."

And Sam? Saying things like this mark you as a mangina. I don't hate anyone so it can hardly be 'too much'. The 'hatred' you see is Lyns hatred of men who are willing to speak the truth. The Illuminati have brainwashed women to hate men via the 'lame-stream-media' and all you have to do to expose that hatred is present a little truth to the women in a slightly harsher tone and they will spew out hatred pretty much every time. I have been doing this in public places now for two years to show the men just how much women hate them now.

Western women are a complete loss. There will not be decent western women for two generations. You can read this site if you don't believe that statement. www.the-spearhead.com.

Because western women are so horrible and disgusting now I date eastern european women. They are lovely. I enjoy my time with them. Indeed I just spent last weekend with my fav#4 and we had a delightful time. My eastern european lady friends laugh at men like you who are so stupid as to be taken in by women claiming I hate them when the hatred is actually by the women of me. They call men like you 'dumb as rocks' to be so easily manipulated by women. How about that Sam? Women who do not even know you call you 'dumb as rocks' because as soon as a woman tells a lie you will support her. Think about that.. ;-)

As far as 'crimes' go? Western women are committing the crime of perjury in MASSIVE numbers in the courts and the REST of them condone this. Or are you not aware that when a womam amkes a false rape allegation under protection of anonymity that she will not be punished if she was found to be lying.

Face it Sam. By any objective measure western women are now liars and hypocrites. And I denounce ANY MAN who is not willing to say that. ;-)

In any case?

If you wish to stop the satanic criminals in the guvment, judiciary, financial, legal, media and medical professions from killing large numbers of Australian? Join in and be willing to sit on juries.

If you don't? Well go and do whatever you wish to do.

My goal is to stop the genocide currently going on in Australia and the planned mass genocide to come.

If you are an intelligent man, and you show no signs of being so, you would realise that 80% of the population of Australia is 'women and children' and that should I be successful in stopping the ongoing genocide and the mass genocide planned then the MAJORITY of the people who's lives men like me save will be the 'women and children'.

Best Regards

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:12 AM

Finally Mangina Sam sees the error of his ways and turns the topic to something useful.

Peter;

Have look at my web site;

And you will see that I am not that happy with the Political Party System
of Government and Parliament.

The People you have named in this email have not done
what they should of done.

There is no Lawful court in Australia.

I have a set of files on my web site 
by clicking on Letters to the GG 

A set of files will appear and this consists of 
a total of 6 Annex. and the main letter. 

This should wipe out the State and Commonwealth 
Government and Parliament. 

The idea is create a new State and Commonwealth 
Government and Parliament. 

Because the one we have now is not at all based on the Constitution.

It so happens that Lyn got me "off my bum" that is she asked me for help
to provide something to put forward to challenge the political party. 
It so happens also she is indirectly helping you through me.  

This is why I came in to your "Inbox"
Sam Broad
The People's Mandate;

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:12 AM

Loudmouth Lyn, still smarting from her intellectual drubbing tries again to enlist a few more maginas. Step forward Man-hating, white-knighting, mangina apoligist #2 calling himself James Dean.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 30 October 2010 01:29
Cc: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: SPAM-MED: Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: FW: CEASE AND DESIST FLUORIDATION from Sam Broad

Lyn

When you are arguing with a fool make sure he isn't doing the same thing.

The Bible calls it "Not casting your pearls before swine"

Concentrate on the positives and not idiots.

Regards

James

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 2:14 AM

Subject: FW: SPAM-LOW: Re: FW: CEASE AND DESIST FLUORIDATION from Sam Broad

This is the first letter I deleted from Peter Nolan, I don't know if I should be worried about this bloke or not?

I would say that this is a pure and outright unprovoked attack on me for not reason what so ever.

Kind regards

Lyn Bennetts

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:13 AM

James comments are so stupid that they don't deserve a response, and that's not his real name anyway so he can be ignored as irrelevant. So I sent this response to both.

Sent: 30 October 2010 12:52
To: "James Dean" , "Lyn Bennetts"
Subject: re: SPAM-MED: Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: FW: CEASE AND DESIST FLUORIDATION from Sam Broad

Lyn,
LOL!!! There you go doing exactly as thousand of western women before you have done. You make the FALSE claim that you have been 'verbally attacked' and when I point out what a baby you are and how this is so typical you then make ANOTHER false claim you are verbally attacked and stupid and ignorant man-hating, white knighting mangina apologists like 'James Dean' leap to your 'defense' rather than calling you the childish little girl you are. LOL!!

Thanks for proving my point. ;-)

Oh....would you like me to publish your pathetic little girl 'I am victim' emails into the public? Like you have broadcast them into the public?

You western women are so pathetic you can't even tolerate your lies being exposed and the take up the conversation with the one who exposed your lies to you.

Oh.....and need I remind you that what you are doing is attempting to denigrate a man who has done FAR MORE FOR THE PEOPLE OF AUSTRALIA THAN YOU HAVE!

You, Lyn, are EXACTLY like so many other women before you.

And men like James would do well to smarten up to the 'victimhood' you present can call you the hypocrite you are.

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:13 AM

Modified By host  on 11/15/2011 7:16:02 AM

Finally, not to be outdone. A THIRD man-hating, mangina apologist steps forward calling himself Daniel Young [mailto:youngdan@y7mail.com]

Dan really is 'young' and he shows his stupidity and ignorance in spades in his little missive. Take a look at this and notice the quality of 'men' who 'mangina' and 'white-knight' women. These men are scumbags. Not worth of the title man. And certainly not worthy of my respect.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 02 November 2010 06:10
Cc: lyn_bennetts7@bigpond.com
Subject: Re:- Recent comments

Peter,

I dont know you and you dont know me but your vile comments to and about Lyn
 are uncalled for, there is no need for that sort of rubbish from anybody regardless of
 who you beleive rule the men or the women.

Any comment by you referring to the judiciary indicates your ignorance about the whole
 system, there are no members of the judciary, they dont exist and you have no evidence
 of them ever being appointed.

As for Mark McMurtrie, Brian Shaw, John Wilson and Arthur Cristian, they are absolute
 fools, they do try very hard to make a mark but will never listen to any alternative view
 by others. John would have to be mentally disturbed doing what he has done over the
 past couple of years, the man should give it away as he makes the rest of us look as
 bad as he looks himself.

As for Brian Shaw, well he has had plenty of oppitunities to bring all of these private
 prosecutions by way of the Grand Jury, its been a grand joke on him every time he
 thinks that we have some form of honest judicial system.

As for the law, it does not exist and you cant prove otherwise either can you.

Have a nice day and leave the women alone you scumbab.

Youngdan.

New Post
 11/16/2011 12:14 AM

Modified By host  on 11/15/2011 7:16:38 AM
Actually it's funny how you hooked her emotionally.

About the thing that she does nothing. Well she is only a woman. You can't really measure her on a men's level, can you?
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Email storm caused by big mouthed Lyn BennettsEmail storm caused by big mouthed Lyn Bennetts