You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...David Hartinger, mangina, liar, idiot, from Athens, OhioDavid Hartinger, mangina, liar, idiot, from Athens, Ohio
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/26/2013 4:54 PM

Name: David Hartinger

His email: dehartinger@yahoo.com

His Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/david.e.hart...

His Twitter: https://twitter.com/ernie45701

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 25 October 2013 04:24

To: peter@peternolan.com

Subject: [SPAM]and the athens ohio police department and ou police deptment have issued statements that rachel cassidy is not the woman in the video.and under american law it is illegal to reveal the name of a victim of a rape so we may never know the womans ident

athens police and ou police have issued statements that rachel cassidy is

not the one in the video that CAF was talking about.under american

law it is illegal to reveal the identity of a rape victim or a preson who

was misidentified like rachel cassidy was by word of CAF.if you dont

believe me you can call the athens police at 1-740-593-6606 or the ou police

department at 1-740-593-1911

Peter Nolan [mailto:peter@peternolan.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2013 3:50 AM
To: 'David Hartinger'
Subject: RE: [SPAM]and the athens ohio police department and ou police deptment have issued statements that rachel cassidy is not the woman in the video.and under american law it is illegal to reveal the name of a victim of a rape so we may never know the womans i

Police are the second least most trustworthy people in society after politicians.

That you would quote POLICE as your "authority" indicates you are very stupid.

His picture:
David Ernest Hartinger

New Post
 10/26/2013 4:56 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 25 October 2013 04:05
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: i know you have some libertarian values like myself but the motto for libertarians is do no harm to others not slander someone like your site in the rachel cassidy message

i am libertarian like yourself but slandering someone like your website did to rachel cassidy goes against the libertarian creed do no harm to others.slander harms a persons reputation and CAF has her scared and other internet trolls has her scared.she is in fear for her safety because of the intimendation and slander.i have some idea who xxx is and hes the guy in the oct 12th video none other than vance blanc.or is his real name vance banks and not blanc because his twitter account is vbanks24.but he also has other twitter account alias

Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2013 3:50 AM
To: 'David Hartinger'
Subject: RE: i know you have some libertarian values like myself but the motto for libertarians is do no harm to others not slander someone like john rambo in the rachel cassidy message

Then I suggest you go out and stop women committing perjury and getting away with it.

Get back to me when you are done. 

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...David Hartinger, mangina, liar, idiot, from Athens, OhioDavid Hartinger, mangina, liar, idiot, from Athens, Ohio