You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Dustin Kocol, mangina, liar, hypocrite, sexist bigot from Ohio UniversityDustin Kocol, mangina, liar, hypocrite, sexist bigot from Ohio University
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/25/2013 10:00 PM

Name: Dustin Kocol

College: Ohio University

His email: dk758009@ohio.edu

His Twitter: https://twitter.com/DustinKocol

His LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dustin-ko...

His Google Plus profile: https://plus.google.com/1104688367496...

His pictures:

Here is the hate mail he sent:

Sent: 24 October 2013 01:24

To: peter@peternolan.com

Subject: Ohio University Sexual Assault

Peter:

I have a serious question for you: are you a fucking lunatic? I know for a STONE COLD FACT that Rachel Cassidy is not the girl involved in the Court Street incident you claim to know so much about. I will not, however, be sharing the young woman's identity with you, because you will no doubt engage in the same disjointed, illogical tirade that caused Rachel Cassidy to leave Ohio University. How can you justify such ignorant, juvenile behavior? You embarked on a crusade against an innocent girl with almost no evidence and have consequently caused her serious emotional harm. You are clearly emotionally unstable and I would strongly encourage you to seek professional help. I hope Rachel and her family sue you for all you're worth, you ignorant piece of shit. Deuces.

New Post
 10/29/2013 3:17 PM

Let's address this stupid mangina's email line by line, shall we?

"I have a serious question for you: are you a fucking lunatic?"

No, the posters at CAF are actually quite sane and rational people. Are YOU a lunatic, Dustin? Apparently so. You are such a weak pathetic mangina who is so blinded by his misandric man-hating attitude, that you see those who ARE sane as "crazy". Any sane man would of course try to hold women accountable for their crimes. The fact is that YOU are an insane man, Dustin, and you are projecting YOUR OWN INSANITY onto others.

"I know for a STONE COLD FACT that Rachel Cassidy is not the girl involved in the Court Street incident you claim to know so much about."

Then tell us who is the girl involved in the incident, if Rachel is not.

"I will not, however, be sharing the young woman's identity with you, because you will no doubt engage in the same disjointed, illogical tirade that caused Rachel Cassidy to leave Ohio University."

Then I will call you as a bullshitting liar. And you are also a CRIMINAL NOW because you are knowingly protecting and aiding a criminal woman who committed the crime of making a false rape accusation. How does it feel to be a disgusting subhuman criminal, Dustin? You should be ashamed of yourself, that is if you had any shame to begin with.

"How can you justify such ignorant, juvenile behavior?"

Holding criminals accountable for their crimes is "ignorance" and "juvenile behavior"? So if someone raped your mother and beat her to a pulp, if you tried to hold the person who did that accountable, you would be ignorant and engaging in juvenile behavior, by your own standards. What a disgusting, hateful, weak coward you are.

"You embarked on a crusade against an innocent girl with almost no evidence and have consequently caused her serious emotional harm."

Saying we have little evidence is an outright lie. Second, YOU are helping hurt Rachel Cassidy, if she is indeed innocent, by refusing to name the real girl in the video, if it isn't Rachel, that is. Until the real girl is named, people are going to continue to assume that Rachel IS the girl and that you are all lying.

"You are clearly emotionally unstable and I would strongly encourage you to seek professional help."

Oh how cute. Personal attacks and insults. LOL! Grow up, Dustin. Stop acting like a little child.

"I hope Rachel and her family sue you for all you're worth, you ignorant piece of shit. Deuces."

Actually, Rachel, Jenny Hall Jones, and you will all be prosecuted for helping aid and support/protect a criminal woman who made a false rape accusation.

Lastly, you are a disgusting, spineless, weak, cowardly, pathetic beta male mangina, Dustin. How about you grow up and grow a pair?
New Post
 10/29/2013 3:37 PM

Dustin...no one but a complete moron would believe anything the cops are saying.

That it took them TWO WEEKS to come up with "she forgot she had sex in public" as the best excuse they could come up with is completely LAME.

And as I have insisted. If the man who is the target of the allegation is not given anonymity then the woman must not be given anonymity either. If the name of the woman making the allegations was released when she made the allegation? If it is NOT Rachel Cassidy, then nothing would have happened to Rachel Cassidy at all.

The whole "alleged sexual assault" was a lie from here to breakfast time. No one was sexually assaulted so the allegation was FALSE from the beginning. The woman who made the FALSE RAPE ALLEGATION should be spending some years in jail.

So called "men" like you disgust me. You would be quite happy to see a man falsely found guilty and jailed. But a woman gets herself in trouble and you are sexist, discriminatory bigot by leaping to her defense.

Start treating women like they demanded you man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot...as EQUAL BEFORE THE LAW.
New Post
 10/29/2013 3:45 PM

Modified By host  on 10/28/2013 9:46:08 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 29 October 2013 05:45
To: 'Kocol, Dustin'
Subject: RE: Ohio University Sexual Assault

Dustin,

“I know for a STONE COLD FACT that Rachel Cassidy is not the girl involved in the Court Street incident you claim to know so much about. I will not, however, be sharing the young woman's identity with you”

If you know the identity of this woman then you have an obligation at law to tell me who she is. She is now a KNOWN CRIMINAL because she committed, as a minimum, the crime of slander. She may well have committed the crime of perjury if her statement was made under oath as it should be.

If you hide the identity of this woman I shall prosecute you to the full extent of the LAW…not legislation Dustin, the LAW. And by that I mean common law. And ignorance of that law is no excuse.

Do unto others Dustin. If you will not hand over the name of a woman who commits a crime? Then you are agreeing that men are not obliged to hand over the name of a MAN who commits a crime.

I will give you 48 hours before I accuse you formally of aiding and abetting a known criminal.

After that? Your case will proceed. You will be charged my fees for all the time I spend on it.

I am putting Prime Ministers and Presidents on trial.  I rather think I can handle one snot nosed teenage who isn’t man enough to need a razor blade yet.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Best Regards

Peter Nolan
Founder
Crimes Against Fathers.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Dustin Kocol, mangina, liar, hypocrite, sexist bigot from Ohio UniversityDustin Kocol, mangina, liar, hypocrite, sexist bigot from Ohio University