You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Austin Hickey, man-hater, misandrist, bigot, mangina, from Dallas TexasAustin Hickey, man-hater, misandrist, bigot, mangina, from Dallas Texas
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/25/2013 12:45 AM

Name: Austin Hickey

Employer: The Weitzman Group in Dallas Texas. Austin works as a Financial Analyst

His Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/austin.hicke...

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash1/203205_1521630521_905948590_q.jpg

Austin Hickey ·  Top Commenter · Financial Analyst at The Weitzman Group

How could they post her name and spread this story without knowing 100% it is her? The reckless abandon with which they operate their witch-hunt is pretty disturbing. I understand what they are trying to get at with this case and actually agree with their take on it, but they had damn well make sure it is the right girl before they light their torches and grab their pitchforks. Otherwise, they are ruining a girls life for no reason other than them being lazy "journalists" (I use that term loosely) and they should be charged for slander. If this truly is the wrong girl, I hope her father pays Peter Nolan a visit.

His pictures:

New Post
 10/25/2013 1:25 AM

“How could they post her name and spread this story without knowing 100% it is her?”

How could women commit perjury and slander knowing full well that they are lying?

“make sure it is the right girl before they light their torches and grab their pitchforks. ”

Take a look around Austin. Do you see torches? Do you see pitchforks? So stop telling lies. There are no torches. There are no pitchforks. Stop telling lies and  trying to make out the situation is worse than it is.

And were are your comments about the men who women criminally victimise by false allegations? Hhmm??

“If this truly is the wrong girl, I hope her father pays Peter Nolan a visit.”

So you support and condone vigilante justice eh? And you have just gotten through condemning what we are doing! LOL!! And you are such a man hater and idolatror of women and that is so normal to you that you can’t even see your hypocrisy! LOL!!

Hysterical.

If her father “pays me a visit” he will be most welcome to sit down and talk. If he attempts to cause me injury harm and loss then I reserve the right to use force, up to and including deadly force to defend my life, liberty and property. I doubt I will be hearing from her mangina father any time soon. But if he wants to ? He can email me on peter@peternolan.com. I am always open to discussion.

“ they are ruining a girls life for no reason ”

Ruining her life? Really? As far as I can tell no-one has stolen her children. No one has stolen her house. No one has destroyed her business. No one has committer perjury against her. No one has stolen from her. These are all things that routinely happen to men you idiot. And where are your comments about those men? Men like me? There are millions of us you know.

Just because she is a woman you are leaping to her defence. What sexist, discriminatory bigot you are Austin. 

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Austin Hickey, man-hater, misandrist, bigot, mangina, from Dallas TexasAustin Hickey, man-hater, misandrist, bigot, mangina, from Dallas Texas