You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Scott Hall - man hater and liarScott Hall - man hater and liar
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/15/2013 7:47 AM

Scott Hall - man hater and liar

This is his facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/scottmotorsport

This is what a man hating and a liar looks like.

Scott Hall

New Post
 10/15/2013 7:48 AM

This is where he said this.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/19117...

This is what he said.

Scott Hall peter should just start dating men. no normal person can have so much hatred for women. all women get your shit eventually, they outlive us.
New Post
 10/15/2013 7:49 AM

Modified By host  on 10/14/2013 1:00:48 PM
This was my reply.

Peter Nolan "Scott Hall peter should just start dating men. no normal person can have so much hatred for women. all women get your shit eventually, they outlive us."

Scott Hall 

Since I divorced in 2007 I have dated about 20 different women. Dated for me meaning a dinner date. Just dinner and a chat where we are getting to know each other is what I call a "date".

The woman who I thought would be wife 2.0 was actually an Australian woman who I would put up against any woman in the country as a quality woman and she would win. We met in November 2007 just two weeks after Jennifer and I finalised our agreement to divorce. That was 2007-10-15. She actually called me back in a week or two and begged me to take her back. I said no.

However, this prospective wife 2.0 was very feminised and therefore unsuitable for wife 2.0. It was as I was considering what to do about her in March 2008 that I bumped into the woman who would go on to become the woman I call my fav#1 online to protect her identity.

Of the 20 or so women I have at least had a dinner with 6 went on to become "favs" though two of those were short lived. Three of those favs lasted longer than a year. My fav#1 and I split in 2010 but we still see each other...she is the only woman who calls me for christmas and my birthday. 

These are all facts I have put in to the public. If you bothered to read my books you will see I praise these women and quote them in my books.

So you see. When you say "no normal person can have so much hatred for women" you are telling a lie and you know it is a lie. 

You will be published in to CAF for telling this lie. Link below.

I am going to keep denouncing you men who choose to tell lies about me as the liars you chose to be until you get the message:

"honesty is the best policy".

I would have thought that your father taught you to be honest when you were a little boy. But it seems he failed in his obligation to raise his son as an honest man. 

Since your father did not teach you this lesson? I shall teach it to you instead. 

Your lesson for the day: 

"When you speak in public? You are to take care you speak honestly." 

Your facebook says you are 41 years old now. So you can consider yourself severely rebuked at an age where you should not have to be told to speak honestly in public. Ok?

If that is your daughter in the photo? You are well advised to set the example that honesty is the best policy. Otherwise you can expect your daughter to also grow up to be a liar.

Now? Next time you speak to me in public? Take care to not be telling lies about me, ok?

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/....
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Scott Hall - man hater and liarScott Hall - man hater and liar