You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...David Kuipers-Lloyd man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot.David Kuipers-Lloyd man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot.
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/12/2013 4:57 AM

David Kuipers-Lloyd man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot.

This is his facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/david.lloyd....

This is what a man hater looks like.
David Kuipers-Lloyd

This 
New Post
 10/12/2013 4:58 AM

This is where he spouted his man hatred. 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/19117...

This is what he said.

David Kuipers-Lloyd Peter Nolan while i agree with the theory of what you and stefan put forward. Women do not take responsability for their actions. And society does not expect them to. Rather society aids and abetts the issue but allowing blame shift to be rationale. 

However , what has happened to you has made you so bitter that what they say about you looks real in your replies. 

The hatred that you bring forth in your answers makes anything rational you say seem irrational. And does infact make you seem insane. 

You need to find balance. Like men, women have their gender faults and like men. They vary from person to person in their extremity. 

In you sir, it is extreme indeed. I would take such threats as you have offered, very seriously and those threats are of a insane man. 

I am half hoping you are a shit stirrer and are sitting back laughing at being able to get a rise out of those silly enough to join in. 

As for me , i could not see my ex in this way. We both made mistakes and it was the children that paid for them. 

I am very sorry for your children.
New Post
 10/12/2013 5:16 AM

My reply was as follows.

Peter Nolan David Kuipers-Lloyd

"However , what has happened to you has made you so bitter that what they say about you looks real in your replies." 

You are a man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot David. And I have denounced you as such in CAF on the link below. Further, since I am not "bitter" you are a liar. And a bad one at that. 

And by the way? Even if I WAS BITTER? So what? Does a man being "bitter" mean he is no longer entitled tothe protection of the law? 

If I was a woman who had been raped and beaten by her husband and I was bitter about that experience would you say is public that I had no recourse to law just because I was bitter about being raped and beaten?

No. You wouldn't. It is gutless faggots like YOU who enable women to commit crimes against men with impunity because gutless faggots like YOU openly demand that men who are criminally victimised just SUCK IT UP and LIE ABOUT SUCH MEN and say that they are "bitter" when they merely want a path to justice.

"The hatred that you bring forth in your answers makes anything rational you say seem irrational. And does infact make you seem insane."

Here are more lies and more efforts for you to tarnish my reputation. Firstly, there is no hatred in my answers. Secondly, my answers are entirely RATIONAL. So you LIED and tried to say I was fill of hatred which is the usual approach to INCITE HATRED of a person. You LIED to claim that my answers "seem insane" when my answers are not only sane they are TRUE.

"You need to find balance. Like men, women have their gender faults and like men. They vary from person to person in their extremity."

And now like the typical faggot, man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot you are, you presume to TELL ME WHAT I NEED? Really? I do not NEED a path to justice? Really? Why would I not NEED a path to justice, eh? Explain to all the men here why you think I would not NEED a path to justice you arsehole. Go ahead.

TELL YOUR PEERS WHY YOU TAKE THE POSITION I SHOULD TOLERATE THE CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST ME?

I am sure there are MANY MEN here wanting to hear your explanation of that.

"In you sir, it is extreme indeed. I would take such threats as you have offered, very seriously and those threats are of a insane man."

And now here you claim that because I wish a PATH TO JUSTICE I am "extreme" and "insane". Go ahead. Explain to your peers here how you come to the conclusion that being prepared to defend my life, liberty and property with force, up to and including deadly force, is "extreme" and "insane".

"I am half hoping you are a shit stirrer and are sitting back laughing at being able to get a rise out of those silly enough to join in."

There are MANY MEN in Australia who stand ready to KILL PEOPLE to defend their life, liberty and property. They have asked me to introduce a state of war in Australia so the actions they wish to commit are AWFUL. As I have done in Ireland by the way. I have told them: 

"No. We are going to have jury trials in Australia by way of MBA Law Services. All Australians, except Michael Toal, currently have the protection of the law as expressed by MBA Law Services. To commit any act of retaliation is, as yet, a crime that I will not tolerate. You must wait."

So. Far from being a "shit stirrer"? I have, at my disposal, armed men who are willing to act on their conscience alone in doing what they see as NECESSARY to defending their life, liberty and property.

In Ireland? I have claimed into existence a state of WAR that has been consented to by the entire Irish Parliament. Should a man commit an act of war we SHALL release him from any possible incarceration at the cessation of hostilities. I am absolutely prepared to do the same in Australia. The differene being that there are armed men in Australia already willing and able to act on their own conscience.

So. You might want to consider that I am absolutely willing to claim into existence a HOT WAR on the land of Australia. We have already claimed into existence a state of COLD WAR directed towards women in Australia. And since you just tried to tell lies about me and defend criminal women? You have marked yourself as an enemy of men and you have been posted to CAF.

"As for me , i could not see my ex in this way. We both made mistakes and it was the children that paid for them." 

Who cares about your opinion? You are a liar. You are a weak faggot of a man. You are a man-hating, sexist, discrimiatory bigot. Your opinion means nothing to honest men of honour and integrity.

"I am very sorry for your children."

Actually? I feel sorry for any son you might have that they have such a MAN-HATER for a father. Why do you take the position that any son you have and any young men in Australia are such human scum that they are not entitled to the protection of the law?

Explain THAT to the young men who are reading these posts you scumbag.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/....
New Post
 10/15/2013 9:35 AM

David Kuipers-Lloyd I like his information, its his vitriol i cant tolerate. What the hell happened to him? Hes worse than a tassie devil.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...David Kuipers-Lloyd man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot.David Kuipers-Lloyd man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot.