You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Steve Beckow, mangina, sexist bigot, and owner of Golden Age of Gaia websiteSteve Beckow, mangina, sexist bigot, and owner of Golden Age of Gaia website
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/18/2013 4:17 PM

Modified By Host2  on 6/17/2013 10:32:05 PM
I came across a new age website called Golden Age of Gaia a few months ago, run by a mangina man named Steve Beckow.

You can email Steve here: unity2211@hotmail.com

It struck me as odd, that while claiming to be so "enlightened", he only gave one side of the picture concerning feminism. He publishes many articles on his site saying "stop abuse of women", "stop rape of women", etc. But not even once have I seen him publish a pro-male article, talking about how at least 40 percent of domestic violence is women being physically abusive towards men. Nor have I seen him publish an article talking about the epidemic of false rape accusations in the western world. Nor have I seen him publish an article about stopping the hundreds of thousands of men in prison from being raped. Nor have I seen him publish any articles talking about the tens of millions of men who have had their lives destroyed by women in divorce courts and how many of those men ended up committing suicide as a result. Nope, Steve could clearly care less about men committing suicide.

The verdict? Steve Beckow is very clearly a sexist, misandric, mangina bigot. It's unfortunate because his website does have a lot of good information about the Illuminati and aliens and stuff, but because he puts such a sexist anti-male perspective on everything, it is sure to turn off a lot of young men from his message.

Either way, old dinosaurs like Steve Beckow can continue to preach his anti-male bigotry, but it isn't going to change anything. Already, 71 percent of young men in America have no interest in marriage: 

71% of young men in America do not want to get married

And while baby boomers are wondering why the younger generation of men do not respect them? Just take a look at what baby boomers did to America- promoted drugs, sex outside of marriage, "free love", open immigration policies, multiculturalism, liberalism, feminism, and so on and so on. Baby boomers literally destroyed America, and they are so arrogant and hate-filled people that when a young man points this out to them? They hate on the young man even more.

The unfortunate truth is, most young people are simply waiting for the baby boomer generation to hurry up and die off, so that we can fix the tremendous amount of damage that they did to society.

If you want to actually be educated to the truth about feminism and how the governments have used feminism to enslave men, as well as the solution to how to become free from this tyranny? I suggest you download and read Peter Nolan's two free ebooks he wrote, they are only about 100 pages each:

Living Free in a Fem-Nazi World
http://mensbusinessassociation.com/Li...

The TRUTH Be Told
http://mensbusinessassociation.com/Li...
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Steve Beckow, mangina, sexist bigot, and owner of Golden Age of Gaia websiteSteve Beckow, mangina, sexist bigot, and owner of Golden Age of Gaia website