You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Australia Police Watch - Man hater - Female IdolatrorAustralia Police Watch - Man hater - Female Idolatror
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/31/2013 12:31 AM

Australia Police Watch - Man hater - Female Idolatror

So I came across the facebook for Australia Police Watch.  Here is the facebook. https://www.facebook.com/policewatcha...

Since these guys argue that they are "against police brutality" and the AVST MAJORITY of police brutality is incited by the demands of WOMEN to get the police to use force, coercion and threats against MEN I thought I would wander over there and point that out.

Naturally the wimminz complained that I was "attacking wimminz".

So what did the faggot mangina man hater who runs the facebook do? Oh? Some women complained? Better SHUT HIM UP!!

This is what men face in Australia. Faggot, cowardly, man haters who like to suck up to women in the hope of getting some "attention" will silence the man who has been working very hard for FIVE YEARS to deal with the issue of police brutality become some man hating bitches "complain" that their hatred is being exposed! LOL!!

I have repeated over and over again that the biggest enemy of men is MEN and usually those men are incited by WOMEN.

Men like this disgusting weak faggot female idolising mangina SHOULD be killed off for being a "useless eater".

This is one more example why women are to be allowed NO VOICE AT ALL in the affairs of men....because all they do is appeal to faggot gutless spineless manginas to violate the rights of other men. Since I have claim the right to speak to any other of Gods creations as I see fit that is exactly what this man hating female idolatror did. He violated my right to freedom of speech based merely on the "complaint" of women who were "upset" their hatred of men had been exposed.

If you are on my list? Please go to the facebook and tell this faggot, man-hating, female idolatror exactly what you think about him leaping to the defense of man hating women by silencing a MAN who has laboured FAR IN EXCESS OF ANY AUSTRALIAN WOMEN.

This is the face of man hatred in Australia...man hating women using gutless faggot manginas to silence THE TRUTH.

https://www.facebook.com/policewatcha...

New Post
 5/31/2013 12:31 AM

Australian Police Watch

Hi Peter,

You seem to be causing a lot of problems for a number of female members of our group and i have received a number of complaints about you. Most members are also victims of police brutality, misconduct and/or corruption and your derogatory comments toward them do NOTHING to help them.

I have decided to block you on a temp basis of 6 months so you have time to understand that your comments are not welcome unless they are based only on Australian police.

I am not saying I disagree with what you stand for, I just believe you are the wrong person to be saying it.

Cheers mate

New Post
 5/31/2013 12:32 AM

Australian Police Watch

If you would like me to elaborate further or if you would like say anything in regard to my msg please don't hesitate to contact me.

If you feel this ban is unwarranted then please let us know as we are still friends on Facebook. I am one of four admins for police watch if you would like to speak to the others I can also put you in contact with them.

-APW

New Post

Peter Nolan

Hi APW.

"You seem to be causing a lot of problems for a number of female members of our group and i have received a number of complaints about you. "

This is quite typical for women. It shows you whose side they are on. I pity you that you are such a fool as to promote man hating women who have done nothing while silencing a man who has worked so hard for the benefit of ALL Australians.

I will post your emails and denounce your facebook as a man hating facebook that indulges in female idolatry and hatred of men.

I will also send and email to my list of 400+ people to denounce you as a man hater who violates a mans right to freedom of speech while practicing female idolatry.

My colleagues will link the CAF post to the facebook so that all 1,200+ of your subs know you are a man hater and practice female idolatry.

Do you think that you can get away with practicing man hatred and female idolatry now?

Best regards

Your brother peter

New Post

Australian Police Watch

Look mate, do what you will but your wrong in what you say. I am not a man hater who violates a mans right to freedom of speech while practicing female idolatry. I am a male myself and I respect both sexes and you should respect my views as I respect yours. APW is about police issues not a battle of the sexes and you seem to always turn it into one...

New Post

Australian Police Watch

good luck with what you do and your NOT my brother. mate!

New Post
 5/31/2013 12:36 AM

Peter Nolan

Welcome to CAF APW.

We got 126,000 hits last month. This will go into the search indexes and you will be found when people google the facebook. If we find out who you are we will name you as well.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

I remind you that there is not ONE WOMAN OF NOTE in Australia willing to state in her own name that women are to be held equal before the law to men and are willing to sit on all women juries to make it so.

You just demonstrated what a weak, faggot, man hating, female idolatror you are...and this will follow you around for the rest of your life if we find your name.

You should have stood up for truth, justice and quality before the law rather than practice female idolatry.

best regards

your brother peter

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Australia Police Watch - Man hater - Female IdolatrorAustralia Police Watch - Man hater - Female Idolatror