You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Dr. Chris McMahon. man hater and hypocriteDr. Chris McMahon. man hater and hypocrite
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/13/2013 1:12 PM

So I was on this thread and a man hater called Dr. Chris McMahon came on the thread and spread his man hatred.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/at...

New Post
 5/13/2013 1:12 PM

I said the following.

Peter Nolan said...

Ladies,

while you are presenting your outrage let me remind you that in Australia 99.9% of western women (meaning not muslim women and not original women) openly condone perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse.

While you are "outraged" at the treatment of this woman you are SILENT over the crimes women commit against men in Australia. False rape allegations being one of the crimes that is very commonly committed in Australia by women. False DV allegations are also very common in Australia. I was the victim of a false DV claim by my wife and I was beaten up and badly injured by the police despite my wife then standing there saying she had LIED and begging the police to stop hurting me.

So pardon me if I do not take your outrage seriously because you women are so sexist and discriminatory that you openly condone women committing crimes against men.

Any by the way? In my case in Australia the split was 5% vs 95% despite my wife refusing to work for 16 years of an 18 year marriage. And you women LAUGH about that.

Us men are sick to death of your "outrage" when a woman is the victim of a crime and SILENCE when a woman is the perpetrator of a crime. I hope the muslims take over Australia. Australian Christians are the biggest liars and hypocrites on the planet.

New Post
 5/13/2013 1:13 PM

His comment was.

Dr. Chris McMahon said...

Peter Nolan is a MORON.
His misrepresentation of Australian women is transparent and pathetic.
This moron defends and excuses rapists.

Peter, you are a moron of the first order.

New Post
 5/13/2013 1:13 PM

I replied with this.

"Peter Nolan is a MORON.
His misrepresentation of Australian women is transparent and pathetic.
This moron defends and excuses rapists."

Chris. I have not misrepresented Australian women. In fact I have produced a 100+ page book called "The Truth Be Told" that I am giving to young men that PROVES how 99.9% of western australian women condone these crimes. That you do not like the TRUTH is YOUR problem.

Women excuse women who commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. Women excuse women who make false rape allegations and false DV allegations. A man in divorce is EIGHT TIMES more likely to kill himself than a woman who has ACTUALLY been raped. So YOU EXCUSE women who murder men by proxy.

And by the way? "Rape" is a non event non crime. The term "rape" has been watered down to mean that a woman who has been married for many years to her husband who has had children with her husband has been raaaaaappppppeeeeeeddddd if she has two glasses of wine with dinner.

It is YOU who is the moron. Go do some research. You might learn something.

Until WOMEN demand WOMEN are treated as EQUAL BEFORE THE LAW I have no more and NO LESS sympathy for them than they had for me when I was criminally victimised by a woman and was driven to the edge of suicide.

"Do unto others"....I am merely reflecting back to Australian women THEIR HATRED of me with my indifference of them. Tough. Take it like a man.

New Post
 5/13/2013 1:14 PM

He replied.

Where are your studies to support your absurd claims, Peter?
You are a liar and a fool

YOU, Peter, are among the !% of moronic Australian sexist puigs who condone rape.
You are a joke

New Post
 5/13/2013 1:14 PM

And with this.

Dr. Chris McMahon said in reply to Dr. Chris McMahon...

Peter says that 99% of Australian women condone perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse and now he wants me to read his silly book :)

LOL
Tell you wnat, Peter, you read mine, and I'll read yours.
MORON

http://www.routledge.com/books/detail...

New Post
 5/13/2013 1:19 PM

And then he put in some more man hated like this.

Also, Peter
You equate men committing suicide with women being raped. How insulting. Also a Non sequitur. Moron. You cannot do logic either, I see.

That's right! Peter thinks divorce is legalized murder. 
You MORON
Why don;t you migrate to some country where women are forced to stay with their stupid misogynist husbands?

You also commit the subjectuivist fallacy by generalizing from your own experiences of being divorced.

You are a misogynist, Peter. If I was your wife, I would divorce you too.

New Post
 5/13/2013 1:21 PM

And he claims to have written this book so we should be able to find him.

http://www.routledge.com/books/detail...

In this book, McMahon considers Early Modern revenge plays from a political science perspective, paying particular attention to the construction of family and state institutions. Plays set for close study are The Spanish Tragedy, Hamlet, The Revenger’s Tragedy, The Malcontent and The Duchess of Malfi. The plays are read as unique events occupying positions in historical process concerning the privatisation of the family (by means of symbolism and concrete household strategies such as budgeting and surveillance) and the subsequent appropriation of the family and its methods by the state.

The effect is that family becomes an unofficial organ of the state. This process, however, also involves the reform of the state along lines demanded by the private family. McMahon’s critical method, derived from the theory of Bourdieu, Bataille, and Girard, maps capital transactions to reveal emotionally charged, often idiosyncratic responses to issues of shared concern. Such issues include state corruption, the management of women, the performance of roles according to gender, the uses of surveillance, and the ethics of sacrifice.

New Post
 5/13/2013 5:52 PM

This guy IS a moron. He seems very proud of his university degree, his "doctorate". It just goes to show that modern universities are liberal-feminist-Marxist indoctrination centers.

Either way, anyone dumb enough to be a follower of Pamela Geller IS a fucking moron who is beyond help.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Dr. Chris McMahon. man hater and hypocriteDr. Chris McMahon. man hater and hypocrite