You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Michael Ready-Webster, mangina and idiot from Peterborough, Ontario, CanadaMichael Ready-Webster, mangina and idiot from Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/19/2013 11:00 PM

Name: Michael Ready-Webster
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/mreadywebster/
Picture:

See his comment below for evidence of his misandry, his hatred towards men. A man who speaks out against male suicide and against women who commit crimes against men is "creepy douchbag", according to Michael.

What a pathetic, loser, mangina. He also has a picture of a communist flag on his photos, so he's clearly just another emasculated, pathetic loser who is brainwashed by liberalism, feminism, and communism. I bet this guy gets LOTS of chicks, LOL. Nope. As Joe Rogan said, "You male feminists are so pathetic, that you think supporting feminism is going to score you points with female feminists. Nope, they think of you as a weak loser and they still won't have sex with you".

Funny how women prefer STRONG MEN, and not weak, pathetic, spineless faggots with no balls, like Michael. My advice to Michael would be- grow up, and grow a pair. Learn how to be a real man.

Michael Ready-Webster · Trent University
I have known a huge number of feminists in my time, and they had nothing in common with eachother. Some were the smartest people I have known, others were prone to senseless tangents. Some were exceedingly calm people, others had a short fuse. Some were passive, others were active. But, they all had one thing in common: I never felt like a single one of them hated me for being a male for even a second. 

Lumping "feminists" together as a monolithic group is stupid enough on its own, falsly claiming that this monolithic group is out to get us men is the most asenine thing I have ever heard. If you are hated by feminists, the reason is probably because you are a creepy, douchey, sexist dirt bag.
  • Daniel Perrins ·  · Mohawk College
    You're right most likely due to the fact that said hated person has offered an opposing opinion and or exposed their lies.
  • Michael Ready-Webster · Trent University
    You've nearly got it. Feminists generally hate men who are creepy, douchey sexist dirtbags. Mens Rights activists are opinionated creepy, douchey, sexist dirtbags.
  • Daniel Perrins ·  · Mohawk College
    Oh come on now can't you do better than some name calling shaming language? 
    You're a graduate of gender studies aren't you?

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Michael Ready-Webster, mangina and idiot from Peterborough, Ontario, CanadaMichael Ready-Webster, mangina and idiot from Peterborough, Ontario, Canada