You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Paul Hatcher man hater and liar paulhatcher58@gmail.comPaul Hatcher man hater and liar paulhatcher58@gmail.com
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/13/2013 9:33 AM

Paul Hatcher man hater and liar paulhatcher58@gmail.com

this jerks sends me this email.

Sent: 12 April 2013 18:55
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Your ebook

I note that the crimes that you claim are often used as false allegations are all crimes you are guilty of you fat cunt

1.  False Allegations.

A female can make pretty much any false allegation she likes about you and she will be believed and you will be presumed guilty until you prove you are innocent.

a.       False Rape Allegations. 
These are FAR more common than you think. You will very likely be arrested and incarcerated for an extended period for such a false allegation. You will very likely be held in jail until your trial comes up. Recently in Australia a 17 year old boy held in custody for a FULL YEAR before it was proven the allegation was false. See these web sites for more details.

http://falserapesociety.blogspot.com 
http://www.cotwa.info/ 

The number of false rape allegations is to huge and so widespread that you can find thousands and thousands of such examples all over the man-o-sphere.

b.       False Child Molestation Allegations.
These are very common in divorce. The wife makes a false allegation the man has molested his daughter. He will immediately be barred from seeing his child.

Once case in Australia a wife and her friend concocted a false child molestation allegation against the husband in divorce. The man was flying an aeroplane with passengers and log books as his evidence at the alleged time of the incident so you would think he would be ok, right? No. The evidence that PROVED his innocence was not allowed to be presented to the jury. The husband spent 9 months in jail awaiting his appeal.

When the appeal was had the evidence that he could NOT have committed the crime as described was finally presented to a jury that found him innocent. The women suffered no punishment. And by the way? What did the Sydney Morning Herald have to say in big headlines?

“Paedophile Escapes Justice”

This is despite the fact the man was innocent and had been criminally victimised. When your girlfriend tells you she wants to get married? Point out to her that she has never stood up against false child molestation allegations and demanded women who made them be punished. 

And then tell her there is no way in hell you are going to have children while false child molestation allegations are supported by MOST western women.

c.       False Sexual Harassment Allegations.
In universities and the workplace today false sexual harassment allegations are widespread. In the UK many men will refuse to get in a lift/elevator went there is just one single woman in the elevator. They will wait until the next elevator comes. Many men refuse to be in the presence of a single woman in a conference room or work area if there are no video cameras to protect us.

In most US companies when a woman makes a false sexual harassment allegation the man will usually be summarily dismissed. There will usually be no questions asked.

d.       False Domestic Violence Allegations.
False DV allegations are widespread. Worse. What passes for Domestic Violence is ludicrous. In Australia it is considered “domestic violence” if you cut up your wife’s credit card because she is spending money you do not have.

In one survey reported in Australia by feminists it was considered “domestic violence” if the father had bought his son a toy gun because he MIGHT threaten the wife with it and she MIGHT not remember it was a toy and be frightened. 

Yes. You read that correctly. Something that NEVER HAPPENED was counted as ACTUAL domestic violence. This is the world you are growing up in. This is the situation into which women will ask you to participate if you move in with them.

New Post
 4/13/2013 11:42 PM

These guys are so retarded.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 13 April 2013 05:57
Subject: Re: Your ebook

LOL LOL that's hilarious! You should have checked my IP address you fat child rapist. I guess you would if you knew how Mr IT professional. Get someone to do it for you and you will be amazed at what server this mail is coming to you from. It's you local server, I'm an ex pat Australian who has been asked to call on you. Let's get together for a beer hey?

New Post
 4/13/2013 11:43 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 13 April 2013 05:59
Subject: Re: Your ebook

You're such a brave man. Getting together with a man hater like me should be a simple task. Name the place and the time. You have 6 hours. After that I will call at the shitty flat you call home. Deal?

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Paul Hatcher man hater and liar paulhatcher58@gmail.comPaul Hatcher man hater and liar paulhatcher58@gmail.com