You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...You Tube Profile Forgotten Australians. LiarYou Tube Profile Forgotten Australians. Liar
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/8/2012 9:55 PM

You Tube Profile Forgotten Australians. Liar

I do not know if this is a woman or a man. But for anyone who googles ForgottenAustralians they will hit this link and see that this person is a liar.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenAustralians

http://www.youtube.com/user/Forgotten...

This person came onto my channel and made a comment that seemed to indicate he was not aware that the british have never had lawful jurisdiction in Australia. So, not knowing who the person was and little information being on his channel I pointed out that the english have never had lawful jurisdiction in Australia.

The comments are listed below. My comments at the end.

New Post
 11/8/2012 9:58 PM

The coat of arms of Australia (formally known as Commonwealth Coat of Arms) is the official symbol of Australia. The initial coat of arms was granted by King Edward VII on 7 May 1908, and the current version was granted by King George V on 19 September 1912, although the 1908 version continued to be used in some contexts, notably appearing on the sixpenny coin until 1966.

I think you might need to be reminded that the english have no jurisdiction on the land of Australia and never did have. They invaded and committed genocide. Genocide does not become lawful just because it was successful. The originies are the lawful owners of the land known as Australia.

Everything of english origin has no standing in law on the land known as Australia.

Thats not you, thats my heritage, my ancestors.

I also remind you during the last war,

My ancestors with the Australia defence force fought for Australia to make it was today.

Are you even in Australia to dictate how our country runs?

So oncegain Peter Stay out of subjects you know nothing about.

You are not the only person who had relatives in WW II. My step grand father was a digger and he is a major part of my inspiration for re-introducing the rule of law into Australia. We are going to re-introduce the rule of law into Australia whether you like it or not, whether you join in or not.

As far as subjects I know nothing about? That's really funny given that I only know one other man in Australia who knows more than me on this topic. His name is Mark McMurtrie.

Your still off ya face Peter. Mark and I know each other.

Can ya try and stay on subject. That was wrong info in your clip.

Scott should have just used google, everyone knows asking the Gov anything is a waste of time.

"Are you even in Australia to dictate how our country runs?"

What a foolish comment. I left Australia because the vast majority of Australians, in excess of 99.5%, openly condone and support women committing crimes against men. Australia is one of the worst places in the world to live right now. I live in Germany because men have the protection of the law in Germany and the women are lovely. I will never live in Australia again. But I WILL re-introduce the rule of law into Australia.

I commented about this clip of Scotts, gave you the correct answer yet after that you do your normal bull crap and go insulting threatening people.

You are a man with mass delusions. Your own Courts lmfao

You ran to Germany. Wanted by many here and that list is building largely like you know with the PETER NOLAN GROUPS EVERYWHERE. You know the ones WE HATE PETER NOLAN everywhere on FB, Oh I forgot your only privileged to see some.Dont mislead the people.

You deceive people daily, sad case.

As far as you gave a "correct" answer and that I went on with "normal bull crap". While it is true what you said, I pointed out that the english had no jurisdiction in Australia so it hardly matters what "royal ascent" was given to any coat of arms claiming to be cor the COA or just Australia because it has no standing in law.

All you have done is create evidence that I will cut and paste into CAF to identify you as the liar you have chosen to be.

So I wonder who this guys is.....I approved the comment just so that people can see the level of lies and hatred. Sure, I know there are lots of peter nolan hate facebooks and web sites. They are run by ASIO. That is your tax dollars at work. And since I have not misled people the statements "dont mislead people" and "you deceive people daily" are lies so this profile goes in to CAF so that people can recognise this person as the liar he/she is.

"My ancestors with the Australia defence force fought for Australia to make it was today."

So your ancestors fought to make a country where men are given less legal protection than a STRAY DOG? Where women can commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse with impunity? Where men can have their children stolen, their houses stolen, their companies destroyed by criminal women?

Do you think that is what those men who fought had in mind?

Your off track again. Off ya head as well.

You was given correct info and you dribbled onto another thing.

New Post
 11/8/2012 10:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/user/Forgotten...

So what are the lies.

“I commented about this clip of Scotts, gave you the correct answer yet after that you do your normal bull crap and go insulting threatening people.”

He gave an answer but it was a completely irrelevant one as the answer did not relate to anything to do with standing in law in Australia. So the king granted some coats of arms? So what? The comment is totally, completely and utterly irrelevant.

“You are a man with mass delusions. Your own Courts lmfao”

I love how people like to try and say I am creating my own courts when 29 OTHER PEOPLE signed the proclamation bringing them into existence and I DID NOT sign the proclamation. And they are called “The Peoples Courts of Australia”. They are NOT called “Peter Nolans Courts”.

I also find it strange that people say LMGAO when I say we are going to create courts. The courts in Australia are supposedly the Queens Courts…..no one laughs at that. They accept the queen can create courts. Since I am lawfully equal to the Queen, why would I NOT be able to create courts, even my own courts.

The funny thing is that people who are stupid and ignorant laugh at those who are far more knowledgeable. This is like a 5 year old trying to laugh at an adult for not knowing something that the adult knows far more about than the child. It is ok with 5 year olds….but I would have thought adults would be a little brighter. Apparently not.

“You ran to Germany. Wanted by many here and that list is building largely like you know with the PETER NOLAN GROUPS EVERYWHERE. You know the ones WE HATE PETER NOLAN everywhere on FB, Oh I forgot your only privileged to see some.Dont mislead the people.

You deceive people daily, sad case.”

No..I did not RUN to germany. I was already here and decided to make my home here. I am wanted by many people in Germany. They like me here. There is no arrest warrant issued for my strawman. There is no accusation of any crime against me by anyone. There are lots of hate facebooks about me. That is ASIO spending your tax dollars in a psyop to persuade stupid people of lies. It only works on the most stupid of people and that would include this person apparently.

Since I do not mislead people or deceive people those two statements are lies as well.

There. I think that just about does it for the credibility of ForgottenAustralians. Any man with a brain will dismiss anything he says on the basis that if a man or woman is prepared to tell lies in public then they are a liar and nothing they say should be given any credence.

I do wonder why people tell lies so quickly know.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...You Tube Profile Forgotten Australians. LiarYou Tube Profile Forgotten Australians. Liar