You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ..."Robert J Petersen" <robertjpetersen@yahoo.com>, mangina and man-hater"Robert J Petersen" <robertjpetersen@yahoo.com>, mangina and man-hater
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/5/2012 2:54 AM

I sent out a message for Boycott American Women, trying to warn men about the dangers of marriage in the West, and I got a response from a Robert J Petersen saying "Die".

So, this is how he speaks to men who have his good will at heart? He wishes death on those who want to help him?

Here's his email and my reply.

Sent: 04 November 2012 23:20
To: "Robert J Petersen" <robertjpetersen@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Boycott American Women

Hi Robert,

can you confirm that you are the same Robert J Petersen found here, who is a comic book writer?

http://www.robertjpeterson.com/contac...

A man like me speaking out to try to help SAVE MEN'S LIVES warrents a response of "Die?"

Nope, it is mangina scum like YOU who will die, when you end up committing suicide when your wife divorces you, financially destroys you in court, and then kidnaps your children which leaves you emotionally devastated to the point where you end up killing yourself.

And you will have deserved it, because you wish death on the very people who want to save you.

You truly are a useless eater, and the Illuminati is CORRECT in wanting to kill off useless eaters like you.

Sent: 04 November 2012 20:48
To: "<John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com>" <John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com>
Subject: Re: Boycott American Women

Die. 

On Nov 4, 2012, at 7:01 AM, "John Rambo" <John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com> wrote:

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should not marry American women

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot....

I am an American man, and I have decided to never marry an American woman. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

I encourage ALL American men to NEVER MARRY American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ..."Robert J Petersen" <robertjpetersen@yahoo.com>, mangina and man-hater"Robert J Petersen" <robertjpetersen@yahoo.com>, mangina and man-hater