You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Harley Alderson from Ravena, New York, mangina and hater of young menHarley Alderson from Ravena, New York, mangina and hater of young men
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/14/2012 12:51 AM

Modified By Host2  on 6/6/2013 12:05:46 AM
One mangina named Harley Alderson on Facebook has written a hate post against young men. His post is a perfect example of the LIES that manginas tell.

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Harley.Alders...
Email address: amazinmets25@gmail.com

So according to him, a man is a "sissy boy" if he simply stands up for himself and refuses to tolerate manginas and man-hating feminists hate on him. Nevermind that tens of thousands of MEN a year commit suicide because of how badly they were treated by the anti-male legal system. I guess Harley is such a heartless person that he could care less about all of the dead men.

Harley is a deeply, deeply evil person. The world would be a much better place without heartless, evil monsters like him in it.

His hate comments:

fellow met fans i appologize for snapping on that guy because you are all great classy people but ill be damned if some limp wristed woman hating sissy boy comes in here spewing his woman hate out of his mouth and attack any of the great woman in this group. homey dont play that. charlene shes a great lady, a great met fan and a great friend for any scumbag like that to come here and attack her for no reason is just plain wrong. the guy never posts anything baseball related and shouldnt even be in this group. hell he shouldnt even have an account on facebook because he changes his name and sex as often as i change my socks and underwear which makes him an imposter. so everyone if you can report this sick bastard James Patrick and get him removed not from just this group but from facebook his kind shouldnt be tolerated here or anywhere i believe in free speech but his is hate speech

If you want to actually be educated to the truth about feminism and how the governments have used feminism to enslave men, as well as the solution to how to become free from this tyranny? I suggest you download and read Peter Nolan's two free ebooks he wrote, they are only about 100 pages each:

Living Free in a Fem-Nazi World
http://mensbusinessassociation.com/Li...

The TRUTH Be Told
http://mensbusinessassociation.com/Li...

New Post
 10/14/2012 1:15 AM

Well as it turns out, Harley is also a violent psychopath who thinks anyone who tries to defend the rights of men should be killed. Here is his latest message and my response.

New Post
 10/14/2012 7:27 PM

What a spineless mangina loser this guy is. He tried registering to CAF so that he could come and comment here.

Sent: 14 October 2012 13:10
To: "Harley Alderson" <amazinmets25@gmail.com>, "John Rambo" <john.rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com>, "Peter Nolan" <peter@peternolan.com>
Subject: Re: Crimes Against Fathers - Australia New User Registration

Harley,
You may be male but you are not a MAN. You are a woman. You are feminised within an inch of your life.

You are also a man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot for suggesting that men who are criminally abused "deserve" it and that comment will be posted to CAF.

Would you also publicly say that women who are raped "deserve" it?

I despise adult males like you even more than I despise western women who openly support criminal actions of women against men.

And by the way. Feel free to follow up on your threat to call the feds. A lot of you male women do that. What you do not know is NO police officers want to talk to me because I am far too dangerous to talk to for them.

Thanks for revealing your hatred of men. It will serve as a warning for all who google your name like future employers, family and friends.

With no best regards at all

Your brother peter

Sent from BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 21:17:16 -0400
To: <peter@peternolan.com>
Subject: Re: Crimes Against Fathers - Australia New User Registration

well for one im not a woman i am a 33 year old male so  i am not a "western woman" so  get that out of the way. and 2  most cases that a  man loses everything they deserve it because a)they cheated on the woman, b)abused the woman and c) never supported the woman while married. so dont pull that bullshit on me i know what i am talking about i am froma  family of lawyers and policeman.  as for my attitude its anything but a liar or  hypocrite i speak whats on my mind and i do what i do.  men like you  are comple losers and a disgrace to humanity. you dont remove these posts they will be forced to be removed via legal action so try me  you wnat to get dirty i can be just as dirty. you have 12 hours to remove it if its not removed youll be turned into the feds because what your doing is slander, defamation of chrachter nd complete cyber terrorism.

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Peter Nolan <peter@peternolan.com> wrote:
Harley,
You western women are priceless arent you. You openly support perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. But someone points out what man haters you are and suddenly it is a "federal crime" and you want such men silenced.

And you women wonder why men like me are so disgusted is you?!

Go and deal with your fellow criminal women before talking to me again.

Your attitude demonstrates to me you are a typical liar and hypocrite which is so common for western women now.

Women like you are thoroughly disgusting and repuslive because you want the protection of the law while you deny the same to others.

With no regards at all

Your brother peter

Sent from BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:45:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Crimes Against Fathers - Australia New User Registration

hey peter you have a man or an it posting in your group under the guise of john rambo. he is posting peoples  tings in your group like a sick lunatic  and he should be banned from things like that. its one thing to post things but when he is using peoples names without  autherization thats a federal crime and he should have everything he has posted removed  to  protect your website. he has attacked many people on facebook and has provoked people to backlash just to pust ficticious nonsense in this group. do your job as the owner of this website  and delete people like that

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 3:38 PM, <peter@peternolan.com> wrote:
Dear Amazinmets25,

Thank you for registering at Crimes Against Fathers - Australia. Please read the following information carefully and be sure to save this message in a safe location for future reference.

Portal Website Address: www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia
Username: amazinmets25
Password: vader123

Your account details will be reviewed by the portal Administrator and you will receive a notification upon account activation.

Thank you, we appreciate your support...

Crimes Against Fathers - Australia
New Post
 10/14/2012 8:31 PM

Harley you moron,

The next time to try and register to a site to hate on the owner of the site? You have better not use your password from your gmail account! LOL!!

Portal Website Address: www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia
Username: amazinmets25
Password: vader123
New Post
 10/14/2012 8:34 PM

"and 2  most cases that a  man loses everything they deserve it because a)they cheated on the woman, b)abused the woman and c) never supported the woman while married. so dont pull that bullshit on me i know what i am talking about i am froma  family of lawyers and policeman."

So this man comes from a family of criminals. It has been well established that lawyers are police are mostly criminals who are well aware of their criminality.

And I like how he claims that "most cases that a man loses everything they deserve it"....so when we find Harley maybe we should take all his property off him and throw him in the street because he "deserves" it. That is his approach to other men...so "do unto others".

His statement is simply not true. Western women divorce the best of husbands like Tom Cruise. No man is "good enough" any more...and hopefully this idiot will suffer that fate one day himself...he will ACTUALLY deserve it.
New Post
 10/14/2012 8:38 PM

Modified By host  on 10/14/2012 2:40:38 AM

Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 11:37 AM
To: "Harley Alderson"

Harley,

"i know what i am talking about i am froma  family of lawyers and policeman."

Then I suggest you read this book. 

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=hNKVd0Hr7bU%3d&tabid=753&mid=1703 

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

All Lawyers are knowing criminals and so are most police.

You are a stupid and ignorant man. You now have the materials to educate yourself. 

Up to you whether you educate yourself or not.

I have a feeling sending you this book is the same as casting pearls before swine.

With no best regards at all

Your brother peter
New Post
 10/15/2012 11:38 PM

Modified By host  on 10/15/2012 5:39:38 AM
And here is Harley Alderson showing me the respect I have earned over a lifetime. And men like this wonder why I have no respect for them! LOL!!

And where the hell is the punctuation and formatting? What is wrong with these people that they can not even punctuate and format an email. It is not like there are not plenty of examples of how to write properly available on the web.

And look how "angry" he is. If he was the victim of a womans crime he would be hated on and called a woman hater for being this "angry". Yet all that has happened to Harley is that his hatred has been exposed by another man....he didn't have his children stolen, his house stolen, his business destroyed, all based on lies.

What a mangina. This is the sort of man women really despise for their weakness...but they will rip such men off mercilessly in the courts to get their money and feel no remorse at all because of this mans weakness.

And the REALLY funny thing is that what John Rambo said this man calls hate speech.....but what he is saying is perfectly ok....Riiiight! LOL!!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 15 October 2012 04:12
To: peter@peternolan.com

if being a man is of your deffinition then  id rather be a man hating woman because peter whatever your name is. you surely arent a man your a chimp.  you are uncivilized and dirty and disgusting. ive never met anyone like you and i know some scumbags  but they never disrespect woman the way you and your fellow "brothers" do so do humanity a favor with your gay homosexual cult and drink some bleach  and go see your gay leader from planet  fuckface fucktard  put that on your  fucking website dickhead

New Post
 10/15/2012 11:42 PM

What a loser....this man GIVES ME HIS EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD and yet tries to characterise any attempt to use them has "hacking"!?!?! 

That is like giving your wallet to someone you do not know, hating on him, and then calling him a thief if he does not give your wallet back. What a moron.

As for having no idea who I am dealing with? Yes I do. I am dealing with a moronic mangina idiot.  As far as being hauled off to jail? There is not a cop on this planet willing to do that job because they are all cowards.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 15 October 2012 04:16
To: peter@peternolan.com

and yeah nice try on trying to hack me youll never get through fuckface . you have no clue who you are fucking with  so you best  back off before you have some  people nail your ass and haul you off to prison 

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Harley Alderson from Ravena, New York, mangina and hater of young menHarley Alderson from Ravena, New York, mangina and hater of young men