You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Georg R. Baumann profile on Irish web siteGeorg R. Baumann profile on Irish web site
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/4/2012 5:39 AM

Now, of course, I do not know if this is his real name...it is very likely not. 

Georg R. Baumann profile on Irish web site

This man is a man hater of the first degree. He actually LAUGHED about men killing themselves due to criminal abuse in Ireland. This was on the comments of this article.

http://www.davidmcwilliams.ie/2012/10...
New Post
 10/4/2012 5:40 AM

No offense, you need help Peter, and there is help, you just have to take it.

Take care.

New Post
 10/4/2012 5:40 AM

Peter

1.You got it down the wrong tube. LOL

2. There is no need for another divide

3. My bible does not exist, it is a book at the most, and there is something to be said about books!

4. Real empathy is the ingredient lacking. We are all five fingered humans, and as such we are the same!

New Post
 10/4/2012 5:41 AM

Quoting Mr Nolan:

.we are ALL misogynists now and that is quite fine by me….

The FACT is that western women are misandrists…they are FULL OF HATRED and we have PROVEN that by amassing EVIDENCE.

Right! Hahahaha, that is sorted.

This blog needs a ignore function, like yesterday, badly.

New Post
 10/4/2012 5:41 AM

Peter, this is not a uncommon situation, discrimination is the name of the game and you know it.

Yes, they are leaving, rightly so!

New Post
 10/4/2012 5:42 AM

PeterAndrewNolan says:

Georg,
“I am off to Darwin, which is the capital city of Australia’s Northern Territory. :)”

Just remember that in Darwin you can be jailed for “rape” if you have consensual sex and the woman later decides she wants to criminally victimise you. You will spend 6 to 12 months in jail awaiting trial even if you are innocent.

Enjoy Australia dude. It is a totalitarian police state where women can incarcerate men and destroy their lives based on false allegations and very frequently do.

Yes. I am Australian.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Georg R. Baumann profile on Irish web siteGeorg R. Baumann profile on Irish web site