You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Konrad Lippmann. Man hater, supporter of criminal women in family courtsKonrad Lippmann. Man hater, supporter of criminal women in family courts
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 9/14/2012 8:04 AM

Konrad Lippmann. Man hater, supporter of criminal women in family courts.

So Konrad Lippmann used to be a friend of mine. He seemed like a good lad. Though I rather suspect him of having an affair with Jennifer in the early 90s. 

Konrad. When you read this? You might want to tell me what really happened on the Easter Weekend in 1997. You know, the weekend where Jennifer said she went to Canberra with another group and then later said that she was in the Blue mountains with you and others. Jennifer was never able to get her story straight about that weekend. Maybe you can set the record straight.

And maybe you can set the record straight as to whether you ever had sex with Jennifer. I would be interested in the answer.

Gents. This is what a man hater looks like.

konrad

This is his business
http://thrill.com.au/?page_id=38
http://thrill.com.au/?team=konrad-lip...
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/konrad-li...

You can look at the email he sent below. What Konrad did not know was that I was watching Jennifers email. 

And look what he says.

"You are a tremendous lady and wife and I wish you the very best of support from your friends near and afar."

Really...this is to a woman who has committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. And Konrad wishes her all the best. And he has NEVER denounced Jennifer even after she kidnapped my former children and got 95% of assets. Nope. According to Konrad Lippmann women committing criminal acts is perfectly ok.

Well? There is a such a thing as KARMA because guess what happened to Konrad. Yep. You guessed it. His wife divorced him and she got the kids. Konrad openly supported criminal women and was then the victim of the same. 

All those men who say "never my cupcake" might want to think about the message they are giving to other women when they support criminal women like this....for example...THEIR wives!! LOL!!

To be fair Konrads wife left him before this incident. Notice how Konrad actually gave Jennifer the number of the man hating sarah bevan. How about that? This is the same Sarah Bevan who said that the court should have no concerns failing my in matters of justice and equity. I guess Konrad is a REAL GOOD JUDGE OF FEMALE CHARACTER.

I am sure glad his kids were taken off him. He is a terrible father and terrible role model supporting such criminal women. His kids are better off without him.

So take a read of his letter. And if you are a man? Think about what this letter means. It means Konrad Lippmann takes the position that women committing crimes is perfectly ok. I wonder what the men who work for him will think about that when I send them the news.
New Post
 9/14/2012 8:05 AM

Modified By host  on 9/13/2012 2:18:03 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 19 January 2008 18:04
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: SPAM-LOW: FW: Konrad

Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 06:19:59 +1000
Subject: Konrad
To: jenninolan11@hotmail.com

All the best Jenni,
Hoping your weekend provides opportunity to spend time with the kids, taking in a walk and some fresh air to clear the mind in turbulent times.
Cheers,
Konrad

Thanks for the good advice (about the lawyers, not the spirits!), will let you know how I get on, Jenni

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:43:58 +1000
Subject: Konrad

Hia Jenny,
Good to hear you are keeping your spirits up – better than drinking them down!
I will look up Sarah Bevan’s details – here it is http://www.sbfamilylawyers.com.au/hom...
See how you go and get 3 quotes – use their free time before agreeing to any costs.
Cheers,
Konrad

Hi Konrad,

It was really great to catch up with you yesterday..as always conversation with you is uplifting and inspirational!

Do you mind sending me the name of the lawyer you mentioned? Not sure if I am going to try and stay here or come abck to Oz and sort things out, but I will need advice from someone there in any case.

Many Thanks,
Jenni

Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:04:33 +1000
Subject: Re: Konrad's Kastle - Housewarming Party for THRILL

WOW!!!!
Jenni,
One step at a time.....
You are a tremendous lady and wife and I wish you the very best of support from your friends near and afar.
I have no doubt that love and work are not always
Life is a tumultuous journey and I have no doubt that your children love and cherish both of you.
There must be a grand story that goes with the news, don’t hesitate to call and chat
02 9630 2222 or email your number and I will ring to say hi and make sure you are doing well.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of leprecauns..I hear they are cheap to employ.

Life in Dublin is not progressing too well at the moment. Sadly, Peter and I split up last weekend so the whole family is in a kind of a turmoil of saddness and uncertainty. Not too sure what the best thing to do for the kids will be. I guess life will get clearer as we go along.

Hope all is well with you and yours. Good luck with the new venture,
Jenni

Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:45:21 +1000
Subject: Re: Konrad's Kastle - Housewarming Party for THRILL

Yes we are re-incarnated!!
Thrill is launching with no Leprauchans at the momnent.
How is life in Dublin progressing with new business ventures and teenage kids?

Kind regards,

Konrad Lippmann
Events Coordinator / Host / Facilitator
BA Human Movement Grad Dip Ed PD/H/PE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THRILL & Bushsports
(     T: 02 9630 2222  
@         
*  Email:
?     Fax: +61 2 9630 3436   
*  PO Box 5054 Kingsdene NSW 2118
Register here   to submit your next event details and receive our newsletter and offers.
© All content of this email is covered by copyright may not be reproduced or copied without THRILL permission.
THRILL complies with privacy legislation. To unsubscribe reply REMOVE  (in subject line) from email address to be removed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THRILL Team Events THRILL Amazing Races THRILL Survivor THRILL Treasure Hunts THRILL Mission THRILL Mini Olympics
THRILL Adventures THRILL Incentives THRILL Team Bonding

Alas, another great party and here I am in the land of the leprecauns! Is Thrill and new incarnation of Bushsports?

Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:14:20 +1000
Subject: Konrad's Kastle - Housewarming Party for THRILL
To: info@thrill.com.au

Hi Guys,
You are invited to a Thrilling – Themed housewarming Party at Konrad’s Kastle.
Aka THRILL Central.

Date:              Sat 25th August
Address:       9 Jayne Street West Ryde (plenty of street parking).
Attire:            Wear something THRILLING (go wild on this theme).
Catering:      BBQ meats – self help cook, Salads and Cake supplied
                        (if you have dietary requirements or eat like a horse please assist by being prepared).
Drinks:          Most supplied – ie beer, wine, juices, water (feel free to bring spirits or specialities).
Activities:     Dancing, Karaoke, MasterMind, Its on The List etc.
RSVP by       Sat 19th August 2007

Kind regards,

Konrad Lippmann
Events Coordinator / Host / Facilitator
BA Human Movement Grad Dip Ed PD/H/PE
THRILL & Bushsports
(     T: 02 9630 2222  
@      

*  Email:
?     Fax: +61 2 9630 3436   
*  PO Box 5054 Kingsdene NSW 2118
Register here   to submit your next event details and receive our newsletter and offers.
© All content of this email is covered by copyright may not be reproduced or copied without THRILL permission.
THRILL complies with privacy legislation. To unsubscribe reply REMOVE  (in subject line) from email address to be removed.
THRILL Team Events THRILL Amazing Races THRILL Survivor THRILL Treasure Hunts THRILL Mission THRILL Mini Olympics
THRILL Adventures THRILL Incentives THRILL Team Bonding

New Post
 9/14/2012 8:17 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 13 September 2012 23:17
To: 'info@thrill.com.au'
Cc: 'dublinnolans@gmail.com'; 'mick@micktoalbureau.com'; 'bill_toal@hotmail.com'; 'john.rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com'; 'jarrodsrobinson@gmail.com'
Subject: you are going to want to read this

Konrad,
I am denouncing you publicly has a man hater.

I suggest you watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL7KT4...

Your friend is openly supporting ASIO set up hate sites about me.

Your friend committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion theft and child abuse.

Your friend got 95% and I was handed a bill for 26 years of labour.

Michael Toal has been going around threatening people defending the supposed “honour” of your friend with the full support of Jennifer and her father and Jarrod.

So have fun talking to your friend who is a “wonderful wife”.

In the mean time I will find all the employees of your company and let them know what sort of women you call your friend.

Let’s see if the other men like to work for a man who openly condones criminal acts by women.

Did you think the bill would never come due for your support of Jennifer?

All you had to do was stay out of it.

But nope. You had to “protect the woman” by making yourself an accessory to criminal acts.

Well? The bill is coming due…..people who google you will find your CAF entry…it is very popular now and CAF entries float up on google very quickly.

I will find your customers and tell them how you betrayed someone you used to call your friend.

If I am successful? You will be out of business soon enough.

After all? Your friend is openly supporting the same being done to me so you must be ok with this, right?

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Of course, you might want to make an offer of remedy.

I believe the going rate is 30 pieces of silver.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Konrad Lippmann. Man hater, supporter of criminal women in family courtsKonrad Lippmann. Man hater, supporter of criminal women in family courts