You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...John Mitakakis. IgnorMANus and just a bit of a stupid drongoJohn Mitakakis. IgnorMANus and just a bit of a stupid drongo
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 8/29/2012 4:56 AM

John Mitakakis. IgnorMANus and just a bit of a stupid drongo.

He is also sexist as hell and thinks women are lesser than men because he has felt the need to be bigoted and sexist and to defend a woman merely because she is a woman. It never ceases to amaze me how men demean women by "defending" them. And it never ceases to amaze me how these same women who say "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" lap up the demeaning sexism directed to them.

So here is Johns little email missive. Just look at the stunning intellect presented....duh.

Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:16 PM
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Egoistic and puffed up ignorant Peter Nolan.

Hello puffed up and run down Peter Nolan. My name is John M. On Tuesday 28-8-2012 at 10.01 AM  Mr Gary Oraniuk sent me a detailed email which included a letter that you sent [via Email] to flora@reachnet.com.au. By the name "Sue".
I do not know much about flora's contact neither know who is Peter Nolan yet Gary thought I may know about the so called Government accusers without explaining of  " Why? How, what is all about, e tc,
In your Colorful Leter to Sue using and saying words like;" Australian's Freedom starts The minute they Start listening to you [Peter Nolan] then you go on to say ; People are Simply too stupid [the dictionary says that it means "lacking in ability to reason or think, senseless, mental dullness, Lack of understanding,etc.
Then you go on to say "I can not do any more than to CREATE a Remedy" then you point " Most people are Brain Dead and yet you say =WE need world wide to Create an Alternative System who is WE? =  Then you Mention the UCC,  US SEC, COA. connected to a non apply CONTRACTS. I noted you mention the word " Create " also you say Australians are some of the stupidest and ignorant people God Created. To whom God you are refering to? The Creator God who reveals Him self in the Pages of the Bible? or the god of this world who has distoted your phisical Mind.? 
As I noted in reading your letter   " with the Words " Best regards .... Your Brother Peter .. I Concluded that you are admiting you are part of all the {epithets} you called your fellow Australians such  " Pretty Stupid" or Stupid Pretty, too brain dead, again I noted the " Word Created you mentioned 4 times" well-well I think its enough and I better stop here I only wish you that your puffing up eventualy turn your mind into empathy J.M    

New Post
 8/29/2012 4:56 AM

Here is my response.

Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:52 PM
To: "John Mitakakis" <johnmitakakis@gmail.com>
Subject: re: Egoistic and puffed up ignorant Peter Nolan.

Hi John,
thanks for this...I will post you into the IgnorMANus section of our CAF site.

It is always good to expose more IgnorMANuses.

CAF is getting a lot of hits and has thousands of links on the web so your entry in CAF will float up on Google searches.

People will be able to see what an idiot you are.

Best Regards 

Your brother peter
New Post
 8/29/2012 6:09 PM

Thanks for posting this, gave me a good laugh.

And was there actually any coherent point to his sexist bigotry? Nope. Manginas are also extremely idiotic people.

"God who reveals Him self in the Pages of the Bible?"

Another idiot Christian. Christians are some of the dumbest people on earth, and I knew this like 10 years ago.

I'll send him an email then post it here.
New Post
 8/29/2012 6:17 PM

Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:46 AM
To: johnmitakakis@gmail.com
Subject: Christian God of the Bible

Hi John,

I read the email you sent to Peter, and aside from the obvious sexism inherit in it, I'd like to take one point and discuss it.

"God who reveals Him self in the Pages of the Bible?"

I was raised in a Christian family in America, and around age 18, I realized what a hateful, ignorant, and just plain stupid religion it is. I am 27 years old now, by the way. 

A few months ago, I found a site called JesusNeverExisted.com

Are you aware that there is not one single piece of historical evidence to prove that Jesus ever existed? Not one single historian or scholar from the first century AD mentioned even a single word about him. Kind of interesting, isn't it? Especially since this was supposed to have been a guy who was running around performing miracles, raising the dead, with thousands of people following him.

I find it very, very strange that not one single word was mentioned about him until a few centuries later.

In short, Christianity is a sick mind control religion, and the sooner you can free your mind from such a bogus religion like that, the better off and happier of a person you will be. Now I am NOT saying become an atheist who doesn't believe in God.

I say all of this to help you. The more that people remain in ignorance of actual history and facts, the more people suffer in life.

John Rambo
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...John Mitakakis. IgnorMANus and just a bit of a stupid drongoJohn Mitakakis. IgnorMANus and just a bit of a stupid drongo