You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Grant See man hating sexist discriminatory bigotGrant See man hating sexist discriminatory bigot
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/28/2012 8:10 AM

So a lot of people on my list know Grant See and believe him to be a good guy...as do I basically....and since Grant likes to tell me that he was a "trooper" and is in such good health I am sure he is up to me making an example of him. He can be "manly" and forgive me...as you will see in this post.

So..the story is this....Grant puts himself forward as a fit and healthy macho kind of guy. 

He recently sent this note out to his list....note that grant took me off his mailing list when I caught him being a man hating sexist discriminatory bigot. But other men here are on his list and they pass along things of interest.

New Post
 7/28/2012 8:46 AM

Here is the email that grant sent out recently.

Click Me!

REFUSAL to GIVE "YOUR NAME",,, "RELEASED WITHOUT CHARGE...

Never forget, UNLESS there is a victim or violation of CONtract you have committed NO crime and therefore you CANNOT be punished... This video story is another perfect example of a "victimless crime",,, (CROWN FRAUD)... It does NOT matter which CROWN CORPoration country you live in? If they fail to get "jurisFICTION" over you,,, they can do NOTHING without your consent,,, OR YOUR NAME...

They (the hoax CROWN authority) can ONLY ever proceed against you if you admit to the NAME/FICTION and if you stand your ground sooner or later you WILL be "Released Without Charge..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWmcZ3...

There is NO positive (man-made) law in existence that says you are obliged to admit to being "the NAME..." 

Heres a "small" but the most powerful sample portion of my "CLAIM OF RIGHT & SOVEREIGN DECLARATION of BIRTHRIGHT & DOMINION" ...

I (and YOU) am a Living Being called Man (created as both male or female:-)

The “man” is a biological living thing, and its name is called “Human Being”; a.k.a. “Homo Sapien”. A Man cannot be a name. A name cannot be a Man. Thus the Man cannot be either a name or a person, or any other thing. I/YOU am a Living Being called Man. You may refer to me by using that name which is called Grant-Anthony of the family See.

I DO NOT ever give my consent to be recognised as anything otherwise than the Living being called Man. I am not a "NAMED PARTY". I am a Man or a Human Being. The Biological name for Human Beings is Homo Sapien which can be translated into Hominid Thinker. I think, therefore I am Man.

I am a class of common noun. I am not a proper noun, which is what the name is that my parents used to call me by. I am not “Grant”, nor may I be called Grant. I am a man that may be referred to by the name that is called Grant. And I shall NOT be compelled nor shall I ever consent to be recognised before the law (positive law) as a NAME or as any other form of proper noun or as ANYTHING other than that Man or Human Being which I AM.

I come before all in peace and goodwill and let it be known to all that my standing is of a Freeman-on-the-Land, and that I come in peace and goodwill to all situations. I respect the life, liberty, rights and property of all my fellow man. I ask respectfully to be treated the same accordingly. I believe and live my life by the three simple and straightforward “rules of the Supreme Beings natural common/moral law.”

1. I do not harm anyone.

2. I do not steal from anyone.

3. I do not use fraud in my contracts.

Trooper Grant See - service no: 234126, C Troop, 1 Squadron, Special Air Service Regiment, 1985-1990. I have served this country in its military with loyalty and integrity as a former “Student of Merit” SAS soldier with an unblemished record and honourable discharge. I appreciate the need for appropriate moral Behaviour in society as much for setting a good example for my/our children as for any other reason. I choose to live in peace and harmony with my fellow sovereign sentient beings and all life.

I stand with the Supreme Beings first rule of Natural Law, that being, “My Rights End Where Anothers Begin” and, no enactment of Positive Law can ever be considered law unless it conforms to the Natural Laws of the Supreme Being... (if you have proof to the contrary then please let me know ASAP,ok:-)

So if someone (Hoax Authoritry) points to a NAME, or reads a NAME and asks if that is you, you may only truthful answer "NO, THAT IS NOT ME, THAT IS A NAME."

READ MORE of our articles just revised today to include this vitally and important brand new information here;

"Deconstruction of TWO Negative Human Rights" @ http://www.naturalgod.com/V-A.pdf 

"Identification Issues" @ http://www.naturalgod.com/VS.pdf

Be informed. Be relentless. Be non violent while you listen to all, follow none and walk your own path the best way that you can...
Its all good and good gets even better,

Grant :-) 

News Truth, The Simple Truth @

http://www.newstruth.co.UK/driving-wi...

New Post
 7/28/2012 9:31 AM

This was the email that kicked off the conversation. Amrita Hobbs was looking for some single men to be victims of women and was asking other men to send along some willing victims. Something I objected to.

Date: 14/03/2011 2:34:49 PM

To: Amritahobbs@gmail.com

Subject: DEATAILS - HEART CONNXIONS on Friday.

Hi all,
Thank you for your enthusiasm. I am looking forward to meeting you on Friday.

Here is the information required.

There is space still available and at this stage, though we are not gender balanced. I am putting out a call for more men and doing my best to get equal numbers.

I would like to invite you to consider the people you know and invite along single men. Perhaps you could ask around amongst your friends. Cut off day is Wednesday, so NOW would be good if you can help!

Lots of love,
AMRITA
--
AMRITA HOBBS
Mob: 0419 336 291
info@amritahobbs.com
www.amritahobbs.com
Skype ID: amrita.hobbs
New Post
 7/28/2012 9:32 AM

Grant forwarded this email to his list looking for victims called "single men" to turn up to this event. Here is Grants email.

"grantsee@dodo.com.au" <grantsee@dodo.com.au>

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:03:04 +1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)

To: <undisclosed-recipients>

Subject: I'm looking for confident single men?

Click Me!

I'm looking for confident single men???

Well I'm not but my new friend Amrita is for her "Heart Connexions for Singles." (see attachment and her web site at www.amritahobbs.com ) this Friday night in Byron. So if your a single man and your willing to be supprised then "sack up" and register your interest.

There is always more single women ("fine" Byron women) than men at these events. That's you call opportunity - that's why I'll be there also Click Me! If you need a lift give me a bell? 

"Take Responsibility -  Please leave behind: Any expectations about the other singles you may meet. Any pictures you may have about the ‘right’ man or woman for you – be willing to be surprised. In this way we can simply BE PRESENT to ourselves and each other IN THE MOMENT" - Amrita Hobbs

Its al good and good gets even better,

Grant Click Me!

New Post
 7/28/2012 9:34 AM

So I made a very simple and civil reply. I asked if these women who were looking for these "single men" as potential victims were willing to hold women criminals accountable before the law...a fair question. You want men turning up to your function? What is your position on the protection of the law?

Date: 14/03/2011 8:36:54 PM

To: grantsee@dodo.com.au

Subject: Re: I'm looking for confident single men? 

Grant,
You might want to ask these women if they are willing to hold criminal women accountable for their crimes. And if they do not say "yes" then you can point out that there is a real good reason there are more single women than men now.

I will be tossing amrita an email to point out that women just like her and all her friends condone and support a 5 vs 95 split.

Its about time women stepped up to being "equal before the law", don't you think?

Best regards

Peter

New Post
 7/28/2012 9:44 AM

Modified By host  on 7/27/2012 2:49:56 PM
Now....here comes the MAN HATRED, sexism, discrimination and bigoty. 

He says... "Mate I'm only interested in "experiencing life and sharing the moments that take our breath away" (both good and bad) with other like minded single souls and especially with a "fine woman" in my life to share it all with. "

Hmm..so he is NOT interested in men who KILL THEMSELVES DUE TO CRIMINAL ABUSE OF WOMEN and he is NOT interested in women being equal before the law. Ok.....what is next.

"I NEVER make apologies for being a real man?"

So....apparently NOT being interested in the rule of law and NOT being interested in MEN KILLING THEMSELVES is somehow called "being a real man" and he makes NO APOLOGIES FOR NOT BEING INTERESTED IN MEN KILLING THEMSELVES. Hhhmmmmm.

"Harboring hatred, anger and un-forgiveness towards another person is like you swallowing the poison and expecting them to die. "

Apparently asking women if they will be treated as equal before the law is harbouring HATRED AND ANGER according the man hating Grant See.

"I love women - I love everything about em and if I've ever been hurt by a woman - I've forgiven her and been man enough to get over it."

But does he love MEN? If he is "hurt by a man" is he "man enough" to get over it. Well? Since he immediately took me off his email list obviously not.

And notice the manginaness in this.... "I love everything about women". Really? You love their treachery in the family courts? You love women who are murdering their babies? Women who are murdering their husbands? Women who are destroying the families? That is part of "everything about women" that you just said you loved. What a fucking magina. "trooper" Grant See my arse....fucking "mangina grant see" is more like it.

"Mate as one man to another have you ever considered that its not the women who are YOUR enemy? Its YOU!! "

So. According to the MAN HATING GRANT SEE when a woman commits the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft, child abuse and demands a path to justice HE IS HIS OWN ENEMY.

Gee Grant. There are about 100 OTHER MEN on this list who might disagree with you on that as well and many HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF OTHER MEN IN AUSTRALIA.

You see....we hold this crazy idea that THE PERSON WHO COMMITS THE CRIMES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRIME...NOT THE VICTIM.

"Its your own blatantly obvious fear and insecurity to face up to the truth and that truth is simple? "

And as if THAT was not enough I am apparently blatantly obviously fearful and insecure. How is THAT for MAN-HATRED.

"You have taken on this self appointed position to save all other men from experiencing life, love and loss." 

And here is MORE CRAP. No. I have taken on a self appointed position to RE-INTRODUCE THE RULE OF LAW to stop the guvment MURDERING MILLIONS OF AUSTRALIANS and I STARTED with the family courts because they are the worst of the lot.

And here Grant shows his manginaness.

"Pete, I would really appreciate it if you leave Amrita (my friend and a lovely caring soul) out of your obvious animosity and total disrespect towards ALL women."

Amrita called ALL MEN RAPISTS and apparently objecting to that is "obvious animosity and total disrespect towards ALL women".

Gentlemen.

Grant See is a liar, he is a man hater, he is a sexist discriminatory BIGOT AGAINST MEN.

I say so and I just proved it.

When this man talks to you. Just remember.

GRANT SEE HATES MEN AND IS BIGOTED AGAINST MEN.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 14 March 2011 12:27
To: Peter Nolan

Click Me!

Mate I'm only interested in "experiencing life and sharing the moments that take our breath away" (both good and bad) with other like minded single souls and especially with a "fine woman" in my life to share it all with.

I NEVER make apologies for being a real man?

I love women - I love everything about em and if I've ever been hurt by a woman - I've forgiven her and been man enough to get over it. There is NOTHING in this life ANYONE can do to ANOTHER and not be FORGIVEN for it? Harboring hatred, anger and un-forgiveness towards another person is like you swallowing the poison and expecting them to die.

ALL ATTACK ON OTHERS (women) IS A CRY FOR HELP?

Mate as one man to another have you ever considered that its not the women who are YOUR enemy?

Its YOU!! 

Its your own blatantly obvious fear and insecurity to face up to the truth and that truth is simple?

We may or may not succeed in our relationships - but either way we are still something pretty exceptional - so stop beatin yourself up mate and get over it.  You have taken on this self appointed position to save all other men from experiencing life, love and loss. What does not kill us makes us stronger - we learn from makin mistakes and we keep movin forward with honor and reverence for ALL other sentient beings. There are no ifs and buts about it mate!!

Pete, I would really appreciate it if you leave Amrita (my friend and a lovely caring soul) out of your obvious animosity and total disrespect towards ALL women.

Regards,

Grant 

-------Original Message-------

Date: 14/03/2011 8:36:54 PM

To: grantsee@dodo.com.au

Grant,
You might want to ask these women if they are willing to hold criminal women accountable for their crimes. And if they do not say "yes" then you can point out that there is a real good reason there are more single women than men now.

I will be tossing amrita an email to point out that women just like her and all her friends condone and support a 5 vs 95 split.

Its about time women stepped up to being "equal before the law", don't you think?

Best regards

Peter

Sent from BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:03:04 +1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)

To:

Subject: I'm looking for confident single men?

Click Me!

I'm looking for confident single men???

Well I'm not but my new friend Amrita is for her "Heart Connexions for Singles." (see attachment and her web site at www.amritahobbs.com ) this Friday night in Byron. So if your a single man and your willing to be supprised then "sack up" and register your interest.

There is always more single women ("fine" Byron women) than men at these events. That's you call opportunity - that's why I'll be there also Click Me! If you need a lift give me a bell? 

"Take Responsibility -  Please leave behind: Any expectations about the other singles you may meet. Any pictures you may have about the ‘right’ man or woman for you – be willing to be surprised. In this way we can simply BE PRESENT to ourselves and each other IN THE MOMENT" - Amrita Hobbs

Its al good and good gets even better,

Grant Click Me!

-------Original Message-------

Date: 14/03/2011 2:34:49 PM

To: Amritahobbs@gmail.com

Subject: DEATAILS - HEART CONNXIONS on Friday.

Hi all,
Thank you for your enthusiasm. I am looking forward to meeting you on Friday.

Here is the information required.

There is space still available and at this stage, though we are not gender balanced. I am putting out a call for more men and doing my best to get equal numbers.

I would like to invite you to consider the people you know and invite along single men. Perhaps you could ask around amongst your friends. Cut off day is Wednesday, so NOW would be good if you can help!

Lots of love,
AMRITA
--
AMRITA HOBBS
Mob: 0419 336 291
info@amritahobbs.com
www.amritahobbs.com
Skype ID: amrita.hobbs

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1204 / Virus Database: 1498/3505 - Release Date: 03/13/11

New Post
 7/28/2012 9:50 AM

Modified By host  on 7/27/2012 3:31:37 PM
Here is the link to Amrita Hobbs entry in the man hating women forums. 

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Grant See man hating sexist discriminatory bigotGrant See man hating sexist discriminatory bigot