You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Christians are liars and hypocrites in the westChristians are liars and hypocrites in the west
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/13/2012 8:43 AM

Modified By host  on 7/12/2012 5:17:34 PM
Christians are the biggest liars and hypocrites of ALL in the west. In my divorce I was HATED ON by all my christian "friends" for wanting no more than to protect my former children from their criminal mother who was abusing them.

So I now denounce all christians as liars and hypocrites in the west. They are disgusting people because they will ATTACK AND HATE ON A CHRISTIAN MAN while protecting and supporting a non christisan criminal woman who is a self confessed adulteress and where strong evidence exists that she is also a prostitute.

Here is an example of how I denounce christians.

Here is the facebook of a bunch of christian liars and hypocrites.

http://www.facebook.com/christiansmis...

Oh..and by the way....they even deleted my comments......I gather Christians also do not stand for freedom of speech.
New Post
 7/13/2012 8:44 AM

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Christians are liars and hypocrites in the westChristians are liars and hypocrites in the west