You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Carl "Bear" Bussjaeger. Woman-hating, Mangina, IgnorMANus, total fool white knightCarl "Bear" Bussjaeger. Woman-hating, Mangina, IgnorMANus, total fool white knight
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/5/2012 10:07 PM

Modified By host  on 7/5/2012 4:37:30 AM
So...some Mangina IgnorMANus, total fool white knight who calls himself Carl "Bear" Bussjaeger decided to identify himself and come over here and white knight for Susan Calloway who is nothing but a man-hating, lying, hypocritical, sexist, discriminatory, bigot.

Here are his details.

Carl "Bear" Bussjaeger
Author: Net Assets, Bargaining Position,
The Anarchy Belt, and more
http://www.bussjaeger.org/
http://carlbussjaeger.blogspot.com/ 

Become a Patron of the Arts:
http://www.indiegogo.com/BearsPrints?a=775991

Apparently Cal is such a WOMAN HATER that he thinks Susan can not speak for herself and defend herself. How sexist and discriminatory of him to imply Susan is such a mental midget that she can not speak for herself. 

It never ceases to amaze me how manginas do not realise how offensive and demeaning they are to women by telling the women that they can not deal with situations in the written word themselves. And it is even MORE amazing women are so stupid they can not tell when they are being offended and demeand.

So here is the post Carl made just in case he tries to remove it from the other thread.

I truly despise men like this. They are not only woman haters they are man haters, they are IgnorMANuses, they are bigots, they are sexists and discriminatory...all in the name of "defend the imbecile, stupid, weak woman because she can obviously not defend herself against the written word"

The Iluminati is correct. Men like Carl "Bear" Bussjaeger should be killed. He would do more good as fertiliser in my rose garden than he is doing above ground as the hate filled bigot he is.

The sad thing about hate filled bigots like Carl is that they disguise the hate as "chivalry", even to themselves. What a delusional arsehole this man is.

Here is a photo of this bigot.

My Photo
New Post
 7/5/2012 10:07 PM

Interesting. "host" posts a rather peculiar rant against Susan Callaway without actually pointing to a specific thing she did to which he objects. In fact, your only _specific_ objection seems to be that she hasn't -- in your mind -- done something or published enough "pro men" articles. You then point to a post full of rather bizarre demands and say a woman can only  redeem herself by meeting all of those.

You clearly have idea who or what you are talking about.

Just for starters, allow me to direct your attention to this article which ran in Susan's "The Price of Liberty":

http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/09/05/18/roberts.html

If you'll try to exercise some legitimate reading skills, you might notice the "Archive" listing in the right sidebar. Roberts has been a frequent (nearly 200 articles, by my quick count) columnist in TPoL, writing from a viewpoint which a sane person might think is exactly what you claim to want (i.e.- men's rights and the abuses of "pro-woman" rulings/legislation/etc):

http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/arc_roberts.htm

This is, as you point out, your forum. You can do and say what you want. But a couple of things might help your credibility: 1) Know what the heck you're talking about, and 2) permit those you've arbitrarily, capriciously, incorrectly, and -- frankly -- crazily attacked to defend themselves in the same forum where you've attacked them.

You might also include your "qualifications" (to join the forum) on the initial registration application page, instead of presenting them on the final verification page after email verification. Unless, of course, your real goal is merely to harvest email addresses for spam purposes.

Don't worry about blocking me. I won't be back. I've spent my adult life working for individual rights. Your site is, at best, counterproductive. At worst, and from a brief review of some of it more likely, it isn't really for men's rights at all.

You demand men's superiority, which can only be achieved by eradicating the rights of half the human population. That would make you no friend of individual rights _or_ justice.

Carl "Bear" Bussjaeger
Author: Net Assets, Bargaining Position,
The Anarchy Belt, and more
http://carlbussjaeger.blogspot.com/

Become a Patron of the Arts:
http://www.indiegogo.com/BearsPrints?a=775991
New Post
 7/6/2012 4:36 AM

Lets actually address some of his comments just to show you what a magina this man is. 

“In fact, your only _specific_ objection seems to be that she hasn't -- in your mind -- done something or published enough "pro men" articles.”

What a blatant LIE this is. I have not claimed that she has not published enough PRO-MEN articles so this sack of shit is just a blatant LIAR. I have claimed she has not published articles calling on women to be held equal before the LAW to women, calling on women to end sexism and discrimination in sports, and calling for women to be 50% of the 6 categories of war dead, workplace dead, incarcerated, homeless, alimony payers and child support payers.

NONE of these topics is PRO-MEN. ALL of these topics are calling on women to demand women live up to THEIR claims. NOTHING TO DO WITH MEN.

“You clearly have idea who or what you are talking about.”

I presume you meant “no idea”…and that would be another lie.

“Just for starters, allow me to direct your attention to this article which ran in Susan's "The Price of Liberty":

http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/09/05/18/roberts.html”

I am well aware of Cary Roberts. Would it surprise you to know that he refuses to educate himself on key aspects of LAW? I have written to Cary many times and he simply refuses to learn. Some men simply can not learn, they are too full of themselves. Cary seems to be one of these.

“This is, as you point out, your forum. You can do and say what you want. But a couple of things might help your credibility: 1) Know what the heck you're talking about, and 2) permit those you've arbitrarily, capriciously, incorrectly, and -- frankly -- crazily attacked to defend themselves in the same forum where you've attacked them.”

So…mangina Carl. Please show me your public comments to man-hater Jessica Valenti and man-hating David Futrelle where you demand that they gain “credibility” by allowing men to defend themselves on sites like manboobz and feministing. If you can not show me where you have made the same comments to THEM then please feel free to burn in hell for all eternity.

As far as “know what the heck you are talking about”. Given that I get responses from the like of Gordon Brown, Angela Merkel, Enda Kenny and I have cases in process to put all members of the Australian and Irish Parliaments on trial and remove them all from office. I rather think I know MUCH more about what I am talking about than YOU and CERTAINLY know FAR more about what I am talking about than Susan.

“You might also include your "qualifications" (to join the forum) on the initial registration application page, instead of presenting them on the final verification page after email verification. Unless, of course, your real goal is merely to harvest email addresses for spam purposes.”

The front page tells people EXACTLY what the qualifications to be registered to this site are. And the forums show EXACTLY what my qualifications are. I am the ONLY man IN THE WORLD to video record a criminal family law matter and put it on you tube. If you had bothered to READ what I have published you would know my credentials. But you didn’t bother to READ or WATCH MY MORE THAN FIVE HOURS OF VIDEO because trying to tell lies and impinge my character with slurs like “Unless, of course, your real goal is merely to harvest email addresses for spam purposes.”

“Don't worry about blocking me. I won't be back. I've spent my adult life working for individual rights. Your site is, at best, counterproductive. At worst, and from a brief review of some of it more likely, it isn't really for men's rights at all.”

If you have spent your life working for individual rights you are an obvious failure. I have spent just FOUR YEARS PART TIME working on individual rights and I have released the book that will FREE ANY OF THE 400 MILLION MEN IN THE ENGLISH SPEAKING WORLD WHO CARE TO USE IT. I have also created The Mens Business Association which will defend the rights of all members via a cooperative approach.

So if you have been at this so long and achieved so little you must be incompetent.

As for “I will not be back.” So what? This post will sit here and it will draw views. Just watch the view counter.

“You demand men's superiority, which can only be achieved by eradicating the rights of half the human population. That would make you no friend of individual rights _or_ justice.”

And here is another LIE from a LIAR. I do not demand mens superiority. Men ARE superior to women in all aspects except the ability to give birth and breast feed. There is not a single activity in the world that women can undertake and produce a superior result to men other than having babies and breast feeding.

Just look at womens sports. Women are so sexist and discriminatory that they bar men from their sports based on gender while demanding to be allowed into parliaments and call any exclusion of women from parliaments sexism and discrimination. That makes any woman who supports women sports while also supporting the idea that women be allowed into parliaments on an equal opportunity basis a LIAR AND HYPOCRITE.

What I am demanding is that women be held EQUAL BEFORE THE LAW meaning very specifically that a women found guilty of a crime makes the same remedy as a man.

Only man-hating ignormanuss like Carl could call that “demanding mens superiority”

There we go..that just about does it for Carl.

New Post
 9/12/2013 6:01 PM

LOL! So this man registers to CAF with his own email address and then pretends to be all insulted that I presumed him to have read the front page before he registered to the site! LOL!!

Do these manginas know no bounds to their stupidity?

And notice how holding women accountable for their crimes is reframed as "slavery"! LOL!!
New Post
 9/12/2013 6:01 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 11 September 2013 22:15
To: Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)
Subject: UNSUBSCRIBE Re: Clean Up of CAF Mailing List

Unsubscribe. I am fairly sure that speaking up for one of your victims

and receiving an implied death threat in response differs somewhat from

taking a bogus oath. I do not support you. I oppose your vision of

institutionalized slavery for (at least) half the human race. I never

volunteered to serve on your weird fricking juries. I most definitely

never made an oath to do so. Nolan et al can shove this new court jury

up his schizophrenic colon. (For more specific objections:

http://www.bussjaeger.org/capt-colon.html)

Hiding an "oath" somewhere away from the forum signup is pretty much

like EULAs (visible _after_ "accepting" that transfer ownership of one's

soul to the company. (And if you don't know what that's about:

http://www.geek.com/games/gamestation-eula-collects-7500-souls-from-unsuspecting-customers-1194091/)

Have you considered professional counseling and, possibly, medication?

--

Carl "Bear" Bussjaeger

Author: Net Assets, Bargaining Position, The Anarchy Belt, and more

Free Books, Craft How-To Articles:

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Carl "Bear" Bussjaeger. Woman-hating, Mangina, IgnorMANus, total fool white knightCarl "Bear" Bussjaeger. Woman-hating, Mangina, IgnorMANus, total fool white knight