You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Nick Neale IgnorMANus and man hater Nick Neale IgnorMANus and man hater
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/27/2012 10:49 PM

Modified By host  on 5/27/2012 4:50:49 AM
Nick Neale IgnorMANus and man hater

Nick thinks that an estimated 4,000 men a year killing themselves over the criminal abuse they get in the courts should be dismissed as "bad marriage crap".

Here is man hater Nicks facebook. http://www.facebook.com/nick.neale.12

Here is the thread and here is his comment.

http://www.facebook.com/australia.isd...
New Post
 5/27/2012 10:49 PM

Nick Neale thats funny i thought the post was about islam not some bad marriage crap
4 hours ago via mobile · 
New Post
 5/27/2012 10:50 PM

my reply is as follows.

Peter Nolan 
‎"Nick Neale thats funny i thought the post was about islam not some bad marriage crap"

Nick. It is about ISLAM. I stand by my opinion that given 99.9% of Australian women and 99% of Australian men currently support and condone criminal acts by women against men then ISLAM is a GOOD IDEA for Australia.

The 99.8%+ majority of newbie Australians are total hypocrites. They do not hold women accountable for criminal actions and attack a man who attempts to. In ISLAM women are not allowed to commit criminal acts with impunity and the husband is held accountable for a womans criminal acts if it affects other people. Since I claim men who are victims of crimes by women have a RIGHT to a path to justice I would favour ISLAM becoming the state religion of Australia and Sharia becoming the STATE law over what you have in place today.

THAT is the topic.

Now. I created CAF to as the vehicle to re-introduce the rule of law in Australia. If you do not join CAF then I certainly suggest ISLAM is a far better system than what is in place today. 

And by the way? An estimated 4,000 men kill themselves every year due to the criminal abuse of women in the family courts. That is what you characterise as "bad marriage crap". I will put you into CAF as an IgnorMANus and a man hater.
2 minutes ago · 
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Nick Neale IgnorMANus and man hater Nick Neale IgnorMANus and man hater